• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • That was beautiful.

As is this lovely bit of art I found...
    Spoiler:

And here are some gifs of the chat when the stream pauses. :P
    Twitch Plays pokemon
    Twitch Plays pokemon

EDIT: WE BEAT MAROWAK HECK YEA

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • POKéMON GRAPHS! hell yeah.

Snorlax or Lapras? We truly have a tendency for ruining the lives of every pokémon that is handed down to us so I'm starting to worry about our surfing friend.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Whatever happens, we'll have to go into the PC. I am not looking forward to that, especially now that we have four legitimately useful Pokémon with us. :|

Years
  • We finally finished the Pokemon Tower and got the Pokeflute! *Victory cheer*

I can now go to bed, I feel like my job is done for the night.

It's funny coz' when we all manage something in Twitch plays Pokemon you feel like you love everybody that's participating in this madness, even the trolls!

It's beautiful. :')

Shhmew

Years
  • They ran from Snorlax. ;c Did the trolls really have to keep pressing right? Oh, wait, they're trolls.

At least there is another Snorlax, but I don't have high hopes...

Years
  • We just ran away from the first Snorlax, I'm actually impressed that we even managed to toss a great ball once (it missed, I was like "whut?" I didn't remember that part from the First Gen...it's been so long, aha) and we weakened it a bit but he used rest, and then we were out of here.

Oh well. We tried at least!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • We're probably just gonna end up with Lapras. What I'm worried about now is that we're still significantly underleveled besides Abba Jesus. :|

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • We can always spend some more time grinding. It's not like the enemies are significantly harder until Victory Road either.

Spoiler:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Hngg, I've barely been paying attention to the stream lately, but seems like we've just run around Lavender Town for the past two days :p I see AJ has finally started to redeem himself, and that's great! Poor guy's a coward by nature, and we gave him the means of escaping :( We can just hope we get rid of the move eventually, though the only place where I see it as a threat at this point, is the victory road. We've already covered how terrible the ledge guarding the way up there is gonna be, so if we end up digging our way out after that, it's gonna suck preeeetty much :p

Also WHAT when did we rename Bird Jesus >:O

Years
  • Dat gif, lol!

That makes me remember the moment when we just got out of Pokemon Tower, and some people in the chat were wondering what to do now, so we told them to talk to Fuji to get the Pokeflute, and of course Red eventually managed to do it but before that...

"HMM BOOKS... WHY ARE YOU SO PRETTY..." Seriously, he was fixated on Fuji's books for at least 5 minutes!

I couldn't help laughing.

Yesterday too he got stuck by a pretty lady that was telling him about the oh so great power of the Revives in a corner of the Pokemart, people thought we would be stuck forever, it was epic. Poor Red got a stalker or something that day.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Bird Jesus got renamed about 12 hours ago I think haha. It's even better now though because people are calling him "Abba Jesus" (Abba meaning Father, as was used by Jesus to refer to God). I love that they managed to do that.

edit: eeeeee Cabbage evolved! Good job Cabbage!

Last edited:

Olli

Years
  • Bird Jesus got renamed about 12 hours ago I think haha. It's even better now though because people are calling him "Abba Jesus" (Abba meaning Father, as was used by Jesus to refer to God). I love that they managed to do that.

edit: eeeeee Cabbage evolved! Good job Cabbage!
    Ohh, that's actually kinda cool haha. I still prefer Bird Jesus though, 'cause BIRDS!

And yaay, Cabbage! Hopefully they aren't gonna attempt to buy a Leaf Stone, since we know how well it turned out last time they tried to buy a stone D: Would've been so much better if they'd accidentally gotten a Leaf Stone, since it would've prevented the false prophet from seeing its true form!

Aaand we're inching ever so closer to the Safari Zone. Can't wait ;D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Ohh, that's actually kinda cool haha. I still prefer Bird Jesus though, 'cause BIRDS!

And yaay, Cabbage! Hopefully they aren't gonna attempt to buy a Leaf Stone, since we know how well it turned out last time they tried to buy a stone D: Would've been so much better if they'd accidentally gotten a Leaf Stone, since it would've prevented the false prophet from seeing its true form!

Aaand we're inching ever so closer to the Safari Zone. Can't wait ;D

Yeah but a Vileplume would be so useful, but then there's the risk of buying the wrong stone. :( Gloom is good too though so yay for Cabbage. I haven't watch the stream all day even if I had no school.:( Excuse me while I go catch up by stalking this thread.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • HAHAHA we ended up in the Fuchsia Gym and almost lost to the first dude. And then won. But got poisoned. And got sent all the way back to Lavender. xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Oh boy. I bet navigating the gym is beyond difficult. I'm sure we're just bumping into all those invisible walls. XD I'm watching the stream now. It looks like we went from one end of Route 8 to the other and just went back to Lavender Town. We will never get to the Safari Zone.

Olli

Years
  • Wait what? Why did they even go into the gym before the PC first lmao. Well, probably because of the chaos that is anarchy, but I don't doubt someone was trying to get into the gym :p Luckily the way to Fuschia isn't too hard, especially considering most of the trainers already have been beaten (I assume?), though I think we should've gone down the cycling road instead. Would've been faster and allowed for some more grinding.

Oh boy. I bet navigating the gym is beyond difficult. I'm sure we're just bumping into all those invisible walls. XD I'm watching the stream now. It looks like we went from one end of Route 8 to the other and just went back to Lavender Town. We will never get to the Safari Zone.
    Oh god, I completely forgot about that haha. The biggest problem is when we're gonna leave to heal. It'll probably be easier to just white out then, but we still need the money :(

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I don't think we have a bike and nobody's bothering to get one at this point. What we really should be doing is more grinding lol. In grass somewhere with 'mon we can take on. AJ and the Keeper are already losing what they gained in relation to Bird Jesus in Lavender. At least maybe they'll hit up the PokéCenter this time and not have to make the trek again- took us three times to learn that when we were taking on the Tower with out base as Saffron Center. xD;

Back