• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I went onto the stream and watched Zapdos use Thundershock to take out Lorelei's Lapras what perfect timing. So we have officially beaten her once. Though who knows how many more times we'll have to beat her before we actually beat the league haha.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I went onto the stream and watched Zapdos use Thundershock to take out Lorelei's Lapras what perfect timing. So we have officially beaten her once. Though who knows how many more times we'll have to beat her before we actually beat the league haha.

AAAAGH; THE HYPE IS REAL! We finally defeated Lorelei on our fourth attempt and we absolutely wrecked Bruno on our first try! So exciting! ^^ We're now facing Agatha, and Pidgeot's Mirror Move is being quite handy! This would be so much easier if Shadow Ball existed in Generation 1... XD Could we actually reach the Kanto Champion in one day...?

Ugh, when facing the Elite 4 in Pokemon Red and Blue, I really wish the Gym Leader battle theme played instead of the Trainer battle theme! T_T

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Shame they couldn't switch to Sky Attack though. Now Bird Jesus is asleep and they're struggling. But now that they're at the elite four the number of people watching has certainly gone up again.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • We're already at the E4? :o I can see the stream has picked up in viewers, so let's hope that number continues to rise. Definitely gonna keep a closer eye on the stream now :D

...the stream just went down. Which means the riot's on!

Years
  • They didn't choose Sky Attack until the very last minute and Bird Jesus was fully paralyzed when he did use it. :(

That first Gengar AI was so bad though. It kept on using Dream Eater while Bird Jesus was awake. By the time it was about to pull that combo, Bird Jesus was switched.

Looks like the stream is back online. Time for another rematch!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Wow crap we made it to the E4 while I was sleeping. And now we're battling Lorelei. Oh wow when I go to sleep , everything happens. XD I could actually witness us beat the game all cause I decided to stay home today! :D

Years
  • Yeah, they're battling Lorelei again, stinks that they failed against Agatha (if that is true, I didn't catch it).

At least they have a few high levels, hopefully that Zapdos can do a good percentage of the work.

Treecko

Years
  • We beat Lolerei! Agatha is probably gonna be our hardest if we just spam Normal attacks over and over. But we do have more stronger Pokemon than we did at Pokemon Tower that can help beat her faster. So we were probably just unlucky.

Years
  • Lord Helix was so close on sweeping Bruno but we let the Fonz finish off Machamp. Now, let see if we can beat Agatha with a full team.

Olli

Years
  • Aaand Bruno's down, thanks to Lord Helix. Well, mostly. I didn't see if he also took out the first two, but he single handedly (or tentacles, w/e) took down Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee and an Onix, and took down nearly all of Machamp's hp without taking a single hit from Machamp, only to be switched into Nidoking D;

Now it's time for one of toughest opponents though. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • The 5th Lorelei battle was amazing; Zapdos decimated practically 60% of Lorelei's team with Thunder! XD Bruno is looking like such a scrub boss...we haven't lost to him once after 2 matches! XD Time to battle Agatha! Hopefully, we can avoid our Normal-type moves. >_>

EDIT: OMIGOSH WE BEAT AGATHA ON OUR SECOND TRY; GG AGATHA! GOOD JOB, ZAPDOS!

Treecko

Years
  • We have beaten Agatha!! Now Lance and then Blue and we are the Champion! Hopefully we can get past Lance's Dragonite with just Double AJ.

Olli

Years
  • ...I think Agatha might've been a bit too over hyped. She wasn't really any match for AJ. I reckon that might've been because she kept using Dream Eater with her Gengars, and due to the fact that AJ just powered through that confusion, though we did lose Lord Helix and Air in the battle :(

Let's hope Lance doesn't take down too many of our remaining Pokemon though D:

[edit]AJ went out from the recoil of an insane take down D: Don't think we can beat the E4 now, but it was a heck of a try. Just need to try again :p We still have Bird Jesus though, so not all hope is lost.

[edit2]Holy christ, Bird Jesus just took out most of Lance's team, even Aerodactyl, though lost to the 62 Dragonite D: If he had just gotten a critical :( The title of champion now lies in the wings of All-Terrain Venonat!

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I got bored last night so I did something to pass the time, an icon of the true mascot of the team in his natural habitat

Twitch Plays pokemon

also mmmm dat E4 hype

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • First match with Lance is underway; freaking amazing. Pidgeot was absolutely stellar; it's been tense the entire match so far. It fainted, though; now only Venomoth is left. T_T We've been so lucky! OMG; Lance's last Pokemon, Dragonite, is poisoned!

YAY; "Battle! Gym Leader" (Pokemon Red/Blue) is finally playing in an Elite 4 battle!

EDIT: w00t, the stream's viewership is now at 87705 viewers!

Shhmew

Years
  • Blah, I don't have hopes for ATV ;-; Though for some reason Lance is literally just spamming Barrier and Agility, and he's poisoned, so if he continues to spam and doesn't use a full restore........... maybe we have a chance? pretty sure he has another dragonite waiting though :C

edit: Ohhh, were his other moves disabled? Nice ATV O:

Treecko

Years
  • We are somehow winning against Lance. This is hilarious to watch cause his Dragonite is just using Barrier and Agility over and over and is Poisoned. All ATV does is spam Leech Life. XD

edit: HOLY CRAP WE BEAT LANCE WITH JUST LEECH LIFE AND POISON POWDER OMG WHAT IS GOING ON. XD

Shhmew

Years
  • Wat.... we won... O_o

ATV O_O wow o____o I'm at a loss for words. I totally thought he had another dragonite.

But Blue!!!! ;o;

Olli

Years
  • ...ATV somehow managed to beat the Dragonite Bird Jesus couldn't. I kinda feel like all the Pokemon on the team are gods haha.

In any case, only Blue remains, though if we actually beat him... I don't even know what to think. We're consulting Bulbasaur's cry before the battle. A good luck charm I guess!

Welp, Blue's own Bird Jesus took down ATV :( Guess that's his first win against us?

Back