• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News Uber

Years
    All companies like this do is take advantage of poor immigrant workers knowing they can abuse and underpay them because people need the job.

Years
    • Seen today
    I used uber only once. A weirdly aggressive officer pulled the driver over claiming he stole the vehicle. Ended up stopped for about 45 minutes.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    I've always used uber for the convenience, but the other day they quoted me £25 for a minimum fare journey 0.o I think a price surge because of rail strikes or something. I called a minicab number and got the same ride for £6. Screw 'em.
    Hopefully a better service comes along to take it's place.

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Don't know much about the article, but I have had bad experiences with Uber, being a student who needs to commute to tuitions. The app never shows my proper location, takes FOREVER until a driver is found, and when I first used it, it said I needed POINTS or something to access cash payment. LIKE WHY

Nowadays I use Ola though, at least it gets me a ride!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Nowadays I use Ola though, at least it gets me a ride!

I've been looking for an alternative but hadn't heard of Ola, I wonder if they're in the U.K.
    I know of Bolt & Free Now here. Although not sure how good they are either, just wanna find something that's not uber.

Back