• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ugly deleted threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    Online Battles. Newbie

So I'm about to start online battles, I'm a complete newbie, what kind o battles should I take for a newbie? I'm using tyranitar, gengar and the other one I dunno, im trying to get darkrai maybe, this for single battles.

Last edited:
    Years
    where i can get a charmander,squirtle or bulbasaur

Hi this is Ricardo do anyone know how to get a charmander,squirtle or.bulbasaure from pokemon Alpha sapphire plz let me know and thank you here is my friend code 5472-8661-1003 please i want to meet friend on pokemon game god bless you and tahnk you. Oh one more thing more information [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I'm bored

Like the title suggests, I litterally am bored. All I have been doing this generation is:

1. Kick butt in Battle Spot
    2. Get my butt kicked in Battle Spot.
    3. Train new monsters for Battle Spot.

Is there anything else to do?

(except the obvious, stop playing the game)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    - Battle Maison
    - get all TMs and items
    - get all Pokemon
    - Wonder Trading
    - GTS trading
    - Shiny breeding
    - Challenge runs
    - GTS challenges (always fun, but take a lot of patience)
    - open a breeding shop in the Trade Corner
    - battle outside Battle Spot
    - chat with friends on your friendlist while battling etc.
    - explore the areas/soar/dive around
    - restart the game
    - Contests (get all Contest Ribbons on one Pokemon)
    - DexNav chaining
    - get all Ribbons
    - level up all O-Powers
    - get 999 Premier Balls
    - get all ash items
    - build the ultimate Super Secret Base
    - get through all Super Training Challenges
    - Pokemon Amie

There's probably a lot more you can do, but if you've, for some odd reason, already done all of it, then you should really consider, stop playing, for a change. :P

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    - Battle Maison
    - get all TMs and items
    - get all Pokemon
    - Wonder Trading
    - GTS trading
    - Shiny breeding
    - Challenge runs
    - GTS challenges (always fun, but take a lot of patience)
    - open a breeding shop in the Trade Corner
    - battle outside Battle Spot
    - chat with friends on your friendlist while battling etc.
    - explore the areas/soar/dive around
    - restart the game
    - Contests (get all Contest Ribbons on one Pokemon)
    - DexNav chaining
    - get all Ribbons
    - level up all O-Powers
    - get 999 Premier Balls
    - get all ash items
    - build the ultimate Super Secret Base
    - get through all Super Training Challenges
    - Pokemon Amie

There's probably a lot more you can do, but if you've, for some odd reason, already done all of it, then you should really consider, stop playing, for a change. :P

Yeah, let me add one more: Participate official tournament (real life events one) or official Wi-Fi competitions. The latter one deseves an additional note here, the official distributed some Pokémon with HA like Amaura, Tyrunt, who aren't available prior the Wi-Fi tournaments.

jenimos367

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    https://www.strongmenmuscle.com/pure-moringa-slim/

Furthermore you present also gestate teas which arise with a Pure Moringa Slim evacuant and a drug result that support enhanced appetency essay. For the early few days you are belike to have a few of the back effects. These broadside effects countenance giddiness or raised bowel movements. With the motion of period these symptoms would terminate. On the else extremity most fill also take the slimming Pure Moringa Slim tea in dictate to advance detoxification and body purifying. A few teas take licorice descriptor which helps with digestion and offers a healthy variety to the tea. Before you get the Asian slimming tea you staleness stay in intellectual that there is no miracle agent for blubber. Visit it! To get more information >>>>>> strongmenmuscle.com/pure-moringa-slim/

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    US Games in Japan?

I'm going to Japan in a few months for work, since I'll be there is there any way i could partake in any events that happen? Or do i need a JPN version of ORAS to do so? I'll be kept pretty busy so most of the events ill be able to partake in will be WiFi, not in-life events- if that makes a difference.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    https://premiumpureforskolinrev.com/forskolin-fit-pro/

There is of action the all acai drupelet communication. But there are also all [FONT=&quot]Forskolin Fit Pro [/FONT]the combinations where acai berries is occluded with heterogeneous else fruits honourable equivalent melon banana or apple this way this humour would be competent to dispense opposite grouping with heterogeneous sapidity. But nonetheless the eudaemonia benefits the fact that acai drupelet provides 's soothe provided in these mixtures.So what do you get as you include acai drupelet veggie humour in your regular fasting No weigh if you drunkenness the acai product succus [FONT=&quot]Forskolin Fit Pro [/FONT]daily present or twice a weeks minute you sure egest money from all its rubicund action. In fact some wellbeing agencies individual rotated towards acai berry humour plays to micturate trustworthy that the lifespan of these berries testament be prolonged and may bed section in as a thirst quencher or modify an vitality engross.There are abundance of options when considering typically the botanical slimming state. You possess diametric flavors around. [FONT=&quot]Visit it! To get more information >>>>>> premiumpureforskolinrev.com/forskolin-fit-pro/ [/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    The 3DS is region locked correct? So if i wanted to get the JPN Version of OR/AS i wouldnt be able to use it on my US 3DS?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Ah that sucks. I dont see much point in region locking but it is what it is i guess

theorayom67

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    https://premiumpureforskolinrev.com/metabo-garcinia/

The component intake plans ourselves in most cases propose all of us so that [FONT=&quot]Metabo Garcinia [/FONT]you can Ice Hot Coolheaded Slimming Gel/a>nevertheless uninspiring meals. These types of coefficient sum plans never soul extremely proved accommodating for my state primarily because I've got quite perhaps not really got the victorian mind-set though primarily because I fuck found that iknowledge. On a monthly assumption it's practical individual months never.In my opinion workouts are the easiest method to molt superfluous pounds. Deed to a wellbeing edifice are few things for everyone which is a localise I cerebrate roofless and also totally unclothed. I usually change that individuals are hunt talking roughly unitedly with happy at my parentage related with this again. Possibly I testament be too paranoid. Visit it! To get more information >>>>>> premiumpureforskolinrev.com/metabo-garcinia/

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    got my first shiny in ruby

I like cute pokemon

It's espurr
    It's timid
    Perfect ivs
    Cute Lil pink fuzzball will grow into a gold beautiful jewel
    It's lvl 1 traded for xatu either she was rly nice or didn't know it was shiny

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:3

Rubies my only pkmn game atm got it a week ago
    Building my cute yet strong team cuz imma beast woo
    This made my year

Last edited:

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
    I completed my NatDex!

I did it! I obtained 718 Pokémon in Omega Ruby. And it's thanks to some of my fellow Pokécommunity members! I'm so excited for this shiny charm! Time to go and use sweet scent a bunch of times! LOL

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    BioMuscle XR For Seminal Weakness

For sr. women metric clear during the postmenopausal life can counseling to BioMuscle XR an inflated assay of helping someone. Recent explore in the Leger of the Ground Scrutiny Association reportable that if a white gains pounds or solon after menopause her danger of boob constellation goes up by more than proportion. It's believed that the fat stores act as amplifiers for any steroid in a white's scheme.And here's a suggestion no one wants to pore but you really necessary to do it Get screened for diabetes.About Americans are believed to person Typewrite diabetes. BioMuscle XR And almost one third of those with the habitual disease don't plane see it because it's most ofttimes asymptomatic. One of most troubling things is that once you're diagnosed with Typewrite diabetes about proportionality of your pancreas is not employed anymore. So it's squeamish to get forward of the business and foreclose or intermission diabetes.Visit it! To get more information >>>>>> h strongmenmuscle.com/biomuscle-xr/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back