• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate poll of previous gen starters

Ultimate previous gen starter?

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Charmander

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Chikorita

• Cyndaquil

• Totodile

• Treecko

• Torchic

• Mudkip

• Turtwig

• Chimchar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piplup

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Snivy

• Tepig

• Oshawott

• Chespin

• Fennekin

• Froakie

• Rowlet

• Litten

• Popplio

• Total voters
    Years
    • Online now
    I voted Chikorita. It's a nice challenge for Johto and felt like the most satisfying choice for me to clear the elite four. It's a starter that needs team support to shine, and I think that makes it unique.

It's a very hard vote for me. Wartortle is my favorite starter form overall (from the first, second, and third forms), but I also absolutely adore Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Fennekin, Snivy, Litten... the choice is tough. I think Chikorita is my favorite when first form designs are concerned. So cute! For third, gotta give lots of love to Serperior and Typhlosion.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    kinda having a hard time picking a #1 lol

there's several starters I like, but which one would I put over the others?

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Voted Charmander as Charizard for all that he is an over-hyped Fire Lizard, is still one of my favorite Pokemon to this day. Plus while he wasn't my actual first starter which was Pikachu, he ended up being my favorite of my main team for Yellow anyways.

Back