• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    1) Team Order or Team Chaos?

Would you follow the messager of God Michael in restoring order in the world and uniting the entire human race into one single belief, one rule, one love, and one order united by faith. A kingdom of peace, safety, and stability but only a select few can only live in this perfect peaceful world, since those deemed unworthy will have to be killed.

or would you follow Lucifer, the banished angel who wants to remove all forms of law and control and let every man and woman live without control. Freedom of choice, action, and thought but will lead the world into a primal state of un-suppressed aggression and survival of the fittest.

2) You're friend has been possessed by a demon, and pleads you to end his/her suffering. Do you kill him/her?

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Would you follow the messager of God Michael in restoring order in the world and uniting the entire human race into one single belief, one rule, one love, and one order united by faith. A kingdom of peace, safety, and stability but only a select few can only live in this perfect peaceful world, since those deemed unworthy will have to be killed.

or would you follow Lucifer, the banished angel who wants to remove all forms of law and control and let every man and woman live without control. Freedom of choice, action, and thought but will lead the world into a primal state of un-suppressed aggression and survival of the fittest.

2) You're friend has been possessed by a demon, and pleads you to end his/her suffering. Do you kill him/her?

The second one sounds more fun :D

Nah I couldn't :'( I'd find them good drugs tho

Sirfetch’d

I feel like answering some questions today so bump!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    1) You are the ruler of a country. You have called upon your people to gather en masse for a game. Among those who attend, one is extraordinarily tall. What would you do? exclude this person for the sake of fairness or accept one's height is merely a part of their individuality and include this person?

2) You are the chief of a village which has lived the same way for 1,000 years. One day, a man visits your village, carrying with him revolutionary technology. This technology would greatly ease your people's lives, but would also do away with their current lifestyle. What would you do? expel the visitor in order to preserve the lifestyle you have always known. or welcome the visitor in order to adopt his technology for your village?

3) The love of your life lies in front of you, unconscious. There is no hope that they will ever wake again. You have already tried many things, to no avail. What would you do? If you would care for this person for the rest of your life, go right. If you would stop all treatment and allow this person to perish naturally, go left.

4) Do you truly believe that man is by nature good but is tainted with ambitions that lead man into greed and hunger for power, or man by nature is evil but is tamed by laws in order to preserve the current status quo?

Sirfetch’d

Given your latest avatar/sig is sun-themed, are you a happy person yourself?

For the most part I am! I spent a lot of my life being unhappy and miserable so I now try to be more positive and look at life in a much happier way.

Since you have three years at PC now, do you think that PC has changed you a bit?

How many things you remember from your first couple of months here?

Well I am less of a noob! PC has also changed the way I look at online friendships which is the biggest thing for me. Growing up I was always skeptical of having friends online and now it's one of the greatest things in my life.

I remember posting horrible threads and not knowing how to VM someone 8D

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    i don't know if these are asked... 13 pages! I'm lost...

Why did you decide changing your name to 'Chase'?

Other than The Treehouse and Pokemon Trivia, which forum are you frequent that most?

Sirfetch’d

Do I annoy you with my constant subtle hints that I am your biggest fangirl?

I find it adorable in all honesty ;3 It's nice to have such a fan!

i don't know if these are asked... 13 pages! I'm lost...

Why did you decide changing your name to 'Chase'?

Other than The Treehouse and Pokemon Trivia, which forum are you frequent that most?

Chase is my real name so why not!

Probably BTB! I don't post a whole lot there but I am always browsing it at least.

Sirfetch’d

This is a boring and quite generic answer to this type of question but I just want to be happy and stay happy. I've struggled with depression in life and whenever things seem to be better...they aren't always are. I want to have a stress free life where I am both successful at whatever I chose to do with myself and be happy most of the time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I see

so what is it about the University of Alabama that is such a major turnoff to you

Sirfetch’d

so what is it about the University of Alabama that is such a major turnoff to you

Saban among countless other things. Bad bad bad ;(

I dunno if it's asked...

Is Castform a special Pokemon to you? If so, why? o:

it's just my all time favorite Pokemon! I fell in love with it back playing Ruby and have just adored it since ;0

Back