• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um

Sirfetch’d

Which is your favourite Flying type Pokemon and why is it Pidgey?

If you were to change your real name to anything, what would it be?

Top 3 champs you'd like removed from League of Legends?

Top 3 champs you'd like to see buffed?

What non-traditional pet would you like to own?

Why haven't you posted in PoC in the last 24 hours >:[

It's Pidgey because it was the first Pokemon that I ever caught :D Though it's actually Mandibuzz :(

I once considered changing my real name to Heath because I had a friend who was named Heath and I was totally jealous of his sweet name. I'd never actually change it though

Hmm....Can I answer Garen for all 3? :D If I had to pick though...Fizz, Tahm Kench, and Garen.

I haven't played much recently so I have kinda forgotten who is weak atm but Syndra needs some buffs, I kinda wish Karma would get some because I love her but she's kinda weak to me, and lastly I wish Nami would get some mana buffs.

A giraffe or spider monkey :D

I haven't posted there in 1 year :( SORRY

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Katherine (left) or Catherine (right)

um

Yukari (left) or Rise (right)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    If you had to pick one song to listen to for the rest of your life - and you couldn't listen to any other song, what would it be?
    Are you selective about brands when it comes to more trivial things - like brands of pencils/pens, home goods, etc?

Sirfetch’d

If you had to pick one song to listen to for the rest of your life - and you couldn't listen to any other song, what would it be?
    Are you selective about brands when it comes to more trivial things - like brands of pencils/pens, home goods, etc?

Idk because the answer for this is impossible to pick :( Maybe something by Adele? Honestly no clue D:

Absolutely, yes! I have had bad experiences buying store brand items for things like pencils and such so I tend to just get the name brand stuff for a little more.

Sirfetch’d

Can we discuss your Leech Life Zubat weakness?

Purple or blue? (aka which one looks better for you?)

What do you think about Hackmons?

Are you expecting to see how the next season of PCL goes?

No thank you Mr. Pursuit Bait!

I really like the purple better in terms of color but I like being bold. Wish I could have both ngl :3

Hackmons is super fun! Though my ideas always fall flat 8( My contrary Mega Blaziken was fun until Extremespeed happened.

I can't wait tbh. We have a ton of offseason events planned and I am ready to get back into battling myself. I am very rusty as of now though 8(

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    chase did you really lose to a leech life zubat once

I really like the purple better in terms of color but I like being bold. Wish I could have both ngl :3
    Castform

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • 1) If you didn't get hooked with Pokemon and Pokemon battling, what could have been the game or games that you would spend a lot of time being good at, or at least play and be very competent at?

2) 2D or 3D animated shows?

3) Do you know the show RWBY?

4) If Castform had 8 Moves to use instead of 4, what would be its moveset?

5) Are you more of an Anime Man or a Cartoon Man?

6) You are given the choice of a super power to take on all the haters, including the champs you hate (Garen, Tahm Kench, Vayne), what would be your choice between these two:
    Spoiler:

7) Project Yi, Project Yasuo, Project Fiora, Project Leona, Project Lucian, what about Project Castform?

Sirfetch’d

1) If you didn't get hooked with Pokemon and Pokemon battling, what could have been the game or games that you would spend a lot of time being good at, or at least play and be very competent at?

2) 2D or 3D animated shows?

3) Do you know the show RWBY?

4) If Castform had 8 Moves to use instead of 4, what would be its moveset?

5) Are you more of an Anime Man or a Cartoon Man?

6) You are given the choice of a super power to take on all the haters, including the champs you hate (Garen, Tahm Kench, Vayne), what would be your choice between these two:
    Spoiler:

7) Project Yi, Project Yasuo, Project Fiora, Project Leona, Project Lucian, what about Project Castform?

1.) Idk Pokemon is life. Maybe Zelda or something? Idk! Never thought about it much.

2.) I don't care for 3D much so 2D tbh.

3.) I haven't seen any of it really but it seems interesting! I should check it out.

4.) Rain Dance, Hail, Sunny Day, Weather Ball, Hurricane, Thunder, Solar Beam, Fire Blast

5.) Cartoon for sure!

6.) B :D

7.) Project Diana please :(

When was the last time you trolled?
    Should gothitelle be banned?
    Should Manaphy be banned?
    Should Hoopa-U be banned?

PFFT NEVER

Yes, definitely. It's pure cancer for the meta.

Only if Goth gets banned since Goth kinda helps deal with it.

Idk, I actually don't think it's too bad but it's a little strong. I'd probably vote ban.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Hope your day is going well.

Question 1: Is Castform your favorite Pokémon?

Question 2 : What are your hobbies?

Question 3: Do you have a personal quote? If so what is it?

Sirfetch’d

Hello there. Hope your day is going well.

Question 1: Is Castform your favorite Pokémon?

Question 2 : What are your hobbies?

Question 3: Do you have a personal quote? If so what is it?

It is! Castform has been my favorite Pokemon since I first used it in Ruby <2

Competitive battling, watching anything on Netflix, cooking, and watching sports!

I don't think I do really D:

when are you gonna be an admin already

When shenanigans notices me 8(

...tho to be fair he suggested my server admin promotion

maybe he does notice me...

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Are there any plushies in your room? What are they?

Are you listening to a song at this very moment? If so, what is it?

Sirfetch’d

Are there any plushies in your room? What are they?

Are you listening to a song at this very moment? If so, what is it?

I actually don't have any plushies in my room ATM! I do have a bunch boxed up that I want to display when I get a little more shelving room 8( Most are Pokemon though! :3

I'm not right now. Watching American Idol tough and they are butchering auditions xD

chasu how do u juggle all the PC positions

also are you collecting or smthn what the heck

I guess I am collecting userbar add-ons D: It's kinda hard juggling all of the positions tbh. I enjoy them all but PCL and modding the server take up quite a bit of time haha. Things are starting to cool down now that PCL is almost 100% organized and running!

Back