• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ummm Hai I Guess?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2017
    So Umm Hai! Im RbCaramell a.k.a Caramell. Ive Been In Love With Pokemon For As Long As Ive Known It ( I Doubt Im The Only One ) I Have A Weird Typing Behavior Where Every Word I Type Would Be Capitelised < Idk How To Spell It Or If It Even Is A Word o-o. Well I Guess If You Are Reading This Feel Free To Reply To This Thread Of The Universe *Que Dramatic Music*

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Welcome to PokéCommunity aka PC. I hope you enjoy your time here. I've been into Pokémon for a long time as well. I got into it because of Pokémon Yellow. There's nothing wrong with capitalizing every letter in your sentences. I always use fancy looking fonts instead of the default one. Why I use them on forums I still to this day don't know lol. Anyway if you're ever looking for someone to talk to about anything feel free to leave a message on my profile. I usually respond back as soon as I get a notification. Well see you around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, well, I'd love to get to know you more; great that you're still into pokemon. ^^ What are your favourite games? Emerald? HeartGold, maybe? I quite like those games myself, but, I'm really digging Pokemon Colosseum and XD too. At any rate, take care, have a great weekend, and remember, I'll help you out with any question or concern you have at anytiiime~

You and me both! As well as many others here. ;p We all love Pokémon so of course the more fans we have on the forum the better. ♥ Nice to meet you and welcome, Caramell!

Love your signature, huge Squirtle (And Wartortle) fan here. You seem pretty sweet overall so please do message the staff if you need help and chat with me anytime if you'd like more friends. I'm happy to talk about whatever!

Hope you had a good holiday. :D

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Hey there! Welcome to the Pokécommunity Forums, it's great to have you!

Hope you are settling in well and are having a great Christmas break!

If you need any help or have any questions don't hesitate to drop me a message and I will help you out to the best of my ability :)

See you around ~

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    *Dramatic music keeps playing* In a world, where Pokemon players come to battle and talk about Pokemon and cool thinss other than that, acatfrommars meets a cool new used named Caramell where one day they would become friends and conquer the forces of evil together.

Hey, nice to meet you. Welcome to PC, you seem like a cool kat. I like your signature, if you ever wanna chat feel free to hit me up with a visitor message. :)

Back