• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    summary regarding the film: Lisia pitched the idea to me, i had trouble figuring out how to stream, asked about it in skype group, JayD said Axeliira knew, and the circle was complete with it being posted here. (。 >艸<) thanks everyone for being so helpful and thinking along! for now though, i really want to have the Design Contest run.
    after that, we can start planning a date for the movie night, and meanwhile i'll run a poll on whether we watch the English or Japanese version. i've listened to both, and despite the English one being done by fans, it's actually not bad at all.

i hope you get the QR code machine soon! don't forget you can already start designing while you wait though. c: i'm looking forward to seeing everyone's entries coming in!

Years
  • summary regarding the film: Lisia pitched the idea to me, i had trouble figuring out how to stream, asked about it in skype group, JayD said Axeliira knew, and the circle was complete with it being posted here. (。 >艸<) thanks everyone for being so helpful and thinking along! for now though, i really want to have the Design Contest run.
    after that, we can start planning a date for the movie night, and meanwhile i'll run a poll on whether we watch the English or Japanese version. i've listened to both, and despite the English one being done by fans, it's actually not bad at all.

i hope you get the QR code machine soon! don't forget you can already start designing while you wait though. c: i'm looking forward to seeing everyone's entries coming in!
    Since this club is so cool and active, I have another idea for something we can add to the club... an Emblem! We more than meet the minimum requirements the thread being at least three pages, and containing at least 75 posts. What it would look like or say is up to Nagi, of course.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Since this club is so cool and active, I have another idea for something we can add to the club... an Emblem! We more than meet the minimum requirements the thread being at least three pages, and containing at least 75 posts. What it would look like or say is up to Nagi, of course.

i myself am not really the emblem-collecting type, but i see i should look into it. Axeliira also pointed me towards making an emblem before i believe. ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ i guess it's because i wouldn't want people to join just for the emblem. still, at the same time, new members would be very welcome of course.
    i'll see if i can get on finding a suitable picture soon.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    You know the badge for having played so much Animal Crossing? Maybe that could be our emblem, we have dedicated ourselves a lot to the club :D

i thought this would be a great idea! ... until i looked it up and saw that the badge didn't really seem to have much significance; it's just a round badge with a crown on it. so i think i'll look for something else, haha. i'll keep the badge thing in mind though - maybe i/we/someone can make a custom badge. i think at the very least the 'leaf' symbol that Animal Crossing is pretty much known for should appear. c:
    if anyone else has any suggestions, please don't hesitate to voice them here!

Years
  • Something with Isabelle would be cute! Thanking the user for all the time they spent on the thread and participating in events and such. Isabelle would do something like that if she owned the club. :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I'm going with the Isabelle emblem. Everyone here loves Isabelle, right? And she's such a hard worker for the mayor and she barely gets any sleep! She deserves an emblem with her picture on it!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Honestly, it is up to Nagi to decide what the club emblem will be, but alas, I will agree with the rest of the peeps here that any emblem with Isabelle in it will work pretty well! I'll see if I can find a suitable image. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Username: Klippy
    Favourite Villager: Nan
    3DS Friend Code: 0447-6024-9641
    Dream Address: None right now!

I haven't played Animal Crossing in such a long time, but I'm kind of in the mood to get back into it! I loved my little town and villagers, but I named my town San Fran and I've since moved home, so I think I need a fresh start in-game too! :D I guess this would be my intro. ;P

I found some Animal Crossing mashups on reddit and one is almost flawlessly good. Just be warned, it has a rap song attached to it, so there's some swearing, but if you enjoy K.K. Slider tunes and rap...

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I completed my entry for the design contest! Not sure what I was going for here, I just knew I wanted to incorporate little flowers somehow. Kinda looks like an Easter egg with Pavé colors.
    Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Klippo! Welcome~ The Will Smith one is really good. K.K. should be a real emerging artist. He needs to be nominated for an award. :D

Lisia, I freaking love your dress design!

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Welcome, Klippy! even if you haven't played in a while, Animal Crossing is quite easy to get back into i'd say c: i completely understand the feeling of wanting to start over though - i always feel inclined to reset after a long hiatus, too... ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ
    i also loved the remixes, they work so well! thanks for sharing.

and thanks much to Lisia for submitting the first entry in the Design Contest! i think it's lovely. to everyone else: there are only 4 days left until voting will start, so get your submissions in soon!

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i think i'll start mine after i finish working on my paths. since it's really hard for me to find water patterns that matched i figured i should make my own

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    nice design, Gardevoir! i just want to remind everyone else that the competition will still be open for the rest of today, before voting starts!

because i was afraid we'd have too few entries, i have one too! it's a picture because i need a mini screwdriver to get to my SD card nowadays...
    Spoiler:

get excited everyone! this time tomorrow, voting will be started. everyone who's still working on a design, please submit them soon. i'll be waiting!

Years
  • because i was afraid we'd have too few entries, i have one too! it's a picture because i need a mini screwdriver to get to my SD card nowadays...
    Spoiler:
    The sheep design is especially fitting because Chinese Lunar New Year just started and it's the year of the Sheep!
    Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Nagi's hat looks so fluffy I want to actually wear it. <3

Guys, good news! Beardo Finally moved out of my town! I think Graham wants to move out too, but I told him no because I am a huge fan of his house. (It's so techy :D)

Back