• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unova Region - Faced with a Hard Question

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
The Meta Journey - Unova
castelia_city_by_merum_sb_blueolimar-d66du7q.png

CASTELIA CITY ヒウンシティ

Castelia City is a large seaside city located in south central Unova. Unlike other cities, Castelia is a huge, sprawling metropolis, sporting many towering skyscrapers and other tall buildings. It is the heart of business and economy of the Unova region, as opposed to its sister city, Nimbasa City, which is the heart of leisure and entertainment. Most of its city streets are crowded with different people rushing around, trying to get to work, home, or other places, creating a hustle and bustle scene for city life. The city exists on the bottom of Unova's central peninsula, south of the desert and north of the sea, making for a perfect harbor city.

Estimated end date: May 28th

Pokémon found normally:
sewaddle.gif
litwick.gif
combee.gif
panpour.gif
pansage.gif
pansear.gif
weedle.gif
caterpie.gif

Cost 3 IC/8 Theater Posts:
herdier.gif

EVENT:
Spr_B2W2_Plasma_Grunt_M.png

Congrats to both Etherion and Geras for completing the event. Through your perceptive eye and bravery, the Plasma grunt was defeated and taken into custody. As a reward, the police has decided to give each of you your very own Pokemon egg. They have even stated that it will be a special Pokemon that is not normally seen in the Unova region.

Also, having seen the courage and skill needed to be able to defeat such criminals, Roxie, the Virbank City Gym Leader has decided to give each of you a gym badge. Congratulations on receiving the Toxic Badge!
70px-Toxic_Badge.png

*Disclaimer: You will hatch your eggs by linking 2 IC or 6 theater posts

The Meta Journey - Unova

FireSnow

Years
The Meta Journey - Unova
latest

Nimbasa City ライモンシティ

Nimbasa City is a city located in central Unova. There are three routes connecting to it: to the south of the city is Route 4 and the vast Desert Resort, to the west is Route 5, and to the east is Route 16. Nimbasa City is the most populous city in the Unova region and the second most populous in the Pokémon World, behind Kalos's Lumiose City. In contrast to Castelia City, which is the heart of business and economy in the region, Nimbasa serves as the heart of leisure and entertainment. Nimbasa City is well known for its grand-scale landmarks such as the Musical Theater, Gear Station, Big Stadium and Small Court, Battle Institute, and the Rondez-View Ferris Wheel and amusement park.

Elesa is the Gym Leader of Nimbasa City. She specializes in the Electric type and hands out the Bolt Badge upon defeat.

Estimated end date: June 14th

Pokémon found normally:
minccino.gif
darumaka.gif
solosis.gif
sandile.gif
deerling.gif

Those with Dragon as their favorite type/favor:
axew.gif
dratini.gif

Those with Grass as their favorite type/favor
carnivine.gif
ferroseed.gif
maractus.gif

sigilyph.gif

The Meta Journey - Unova

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Man, I come back to find out I missed catching a Litwick. Oh well, I'll just hope another one shows up later on. For now I'll get a Ferroseed. I'd also like to hatch my Egg.

FireSnow

Years
Man, I come back to find out I missed catching a Litwick. Oh well, I'll just hope another one shows up later on. For now I'll get a Ferroseed. I'd also like to hatch my Egg.

Your egg has hatched! You'll find what it hatched into on the OP :D

FireSnow

Years
The Meta Journey - Unova
images

DRIFTVEIL CITY ホドモエシティ

Driftveil City s a major ocean port city in western Unova. It has strong wind currents popular with sailboaters. More importantly, its ports are used by freighters and fishing boats that import and export goods such as vegetables in and out of Unova. A large market offering some useful items occupies part of the city. Driftveil is typically subject to precipitation year-round. In Black and White, a small beach to the east of the Pokémon Center was available to use Surf from to reach the lighthouse. In Black and White 2 however, both the beach and Lighthouse have been removed.
In Black 2 and White 2, several strange craters have appeared throughout the city. One of the craters in particular, Clay Tunnel (named after the city's Gym Leader), connects the city to an underground mining cave that stretches to the nearby Mistralton Cave, Twist Mountain, and Underground Ruins. Another crater leads to Castelia Sewers and the Relic Castle.

Estimated end date: June 27th

Pokémon found normally:
ducklett.gif
tirtouga.gif
archen.gif
scraggy.gif
dwebble.gif
sandlie.gif
drilbur.gif

palpitoad.gif

audino.gif

EVENT:

Team Plasma apparently didn't learn from last time and has returned, this time taking Clay, the Driftveil City Gym Leader, as a hostage. The villains have taken shelter in the Cold Storage and refuse to come out until all of the trainers in the city have released their Pokemon. If the city does not obey, Clay will be in danger. As of now, the police is on the scene but have had no luck. It is up to you to save Clay and to defeat Team Plasma once again.

To save Clay you must have at least 5 Pokemon in your party and to defeat Team Plasma you must have 2 fully evolved Pokemon.

These are two separate events and as such will have separate rewards.

The Meta Journey - Unova

Last edited:

FireSnow

Years
The Meta Journey - Unova
maxresdefault.jpg

Mistralton City ???????

Mistralton City is located in western Unova. It lies directly north of Chargestone Cave, and is geographically positioned between three mountain ranges. North of Mistralton City is Route 7 and the Celestial Tower, a prominent place of burial and mourning for deceased Pok?mon in Unova. The city is famous for its airport which imports and exports cargo around the Unova region and beyond. The city is home to Skyla, a pilot who is also the Mistralton City Gym Leader.
As with most of the western side of Unova, Mistralton City has a cool climate and is subject to rain during the spring, summer, and autumn. Sometimes during winter, it snows and hails.

Estimated end date: I honestly don't know July 25th

Pok?mon found normally:
ducklett.gif
shelmet.gif
karrablast.gif
litwick.gif
joltik.gif
deerling.gif

tranquill.gif

EVENT:

Congratulations to both Etherion and Geras for completing at least part of the event!

Thanks to Geras Clay was freed from the clutches of Team Plasma thanks to his amazing Servine. As fate would have it, Geras's Servine evolved!!! Now there was no way Team Plasma was getting away this time.

Not to be outdone by his fellow trainer, Etherion valiantly sprung into action with his Zebstrika and unleashed powerful electric attacks, leaving Team Plasma "paralyzed" with fear.

Thanks to you both, those Team Plasma grunts are now in custody and won't be escaping this time and Clay is safe and unharmed. Both the police and Clay would like to reward you in some way. The head of police in Driftveil comes up to you both with a pokeball. As he releases the Pokemon, you realize you have just been given an Eevee! Playing happily with your new Eevees, Clay walks up to Geras and pulls out three stone like objects. Geras looks closely to find that they are a Thunder stone, Water stone and a Fire stone. It seems you have been given the choice of which one you would like! You can use it on your Eevee or hold onto it for another time! But wait, there's more, Clay has also decided to give Geras the Quake Badge for his heroics! Congratulations!

Congrats to you both again and enjoy your Eevees!

The Meta Journey - Unova

FireSnow

Years
The Meta Journey - Unova
47daedd18d7d42f0bdd0a6bb81ce638c85d6c3c8_hq.jpg

Celestial Tower

The Celestial Tower is a tall tower with three inner floors connected by spiral staircases. Like certain buildings in other regions, it is a resting place for deceased Pokémon. At the top of the tower is a bell, which mourners can ring in remembrance of their lost Pokémon. The bell's sound is said to reflect the nature of the one who rang it.

Estimated end date:August 9th

ATTENTION: OOC POSTS ARE NOW ALLOWED TO BE USED. They will be used in the same way as Theater Posts so 6 for catching and evolving unless otherwise stated.

Pokémon found normally:
munna.gif
elgyem.gif
gothita.gif
yamask.gif
woobat.gif

Cost 3 IC/8 Theater/OOC Posts:
golbat.gif

EVENT Part 1:
040.gif

The Unovian Trainer have stopped at the Celestial Tower to pay their respects but when they reach the top they are shocked to see a man already there with wild green hair. It seems he had been waiting for them. The man turns around and looks them all in the eyes.

"Tell me...do you fight for the truth...or do you fight for the ideals? The world is a vast place where people and Pokemon live together but whether that is in harmony or in tension is up to you. We have to work for either of these answers and I am curious as to what drives your actions towards either one."

CHALLENGE:

Answer N's question, each of the two answers has a different outcome. What are the outcomes? You'll have to wait and find out next time.

The Meta Journey - Unova

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I fight for IDEALS! Truth is important, but you have to follow your ideals and strive for something great in life <3

Also, if I could get the bugs I would be endlessly happy (8 And also perhaps maybe also dat cool Golbat?
golbat.gif

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9351908#9351908
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9351963#9351963
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9351930#post9351930

And it would be cool if I could evolve Karrablast already? <3 (if i even got it, if not then uh I'd like to capture an Elgyem instead!)
escavalier.gif

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9353456#9353456
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9352996#9352996

Back