• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unreleased video games you want?

Esmas

General
Years
  • Mhh...there's so much to choose from :D

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver (DS)
    Pokémon Collosseum/XD remake/sequel (Wii)
    Mother (DS) And it'd be cool to have one for the Wii, eh? O__o
    Super Paper Mario 2 (Wii)
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
    Zelda (Wii)
    Kirby (Wii)
    Summon Night: Twin Age sequel (DS) I don't believe there were any in English, were there?

And I'd like a Mario 64 type game for the Wii, a Donkey Kong 64 for Virtual Console, and a Pokémon Rumble sequel for WiiWare D:

Years
  • Well, just a few from my list.
    • Dragon Quest IX
    • Dragon Quest X
    • Dragon Quest VI
    • Pokémon Gen V
    • Lost Odyssey 2 (not formally anounced, but Sakaguchi has hinted at it since the release of the first one)
    • Xenoblade

There are a few more, but I can't remember them off the top of my head. As for games that will never see the light of day (as what I initially interpreted the thread title to read):
    • Sonic X-treme
    • Super Mario 128

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    HGSS
    Galaxy 2
    Metroid Other M
    Halo Reach
    5th Generation Pokemon Games
    Fallout New Vegas

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Okay seriously guys.

I thought I wrote clearly that the game has to already be released somewhere, but won't be released in your area for a long time, or at all.

This is not an "upcoming games you want" topic.

Guess that's what I get for assuming people would actually read the first post.
    You don't need to be a smartass just because the topic of your thread was incredibly deceiving. How hard is it to pick a title appropriate for this topic?

Finnel

Years
  • You don't need to be a smartass just because the topic of your thread was incredibly deceiving. How hard is it to pick a title appropriate for this topic?
    English isn't my first language. I had trouble summarizing the whole subject into a simple sentence, I thought "unreleased" was appropriate, and unclear enough to get people to check the first post for details.

So I left a complete explanation in the very first sentence of the very first post. I thought it was obligatory to read the first post of a thread, but I guess not.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    a WII to play mhf frontier, tri and the other versions (not unreleased XD)

-MHP3 [monster hunter portable 3rd G]
    it was announced some days back...
    donno what the american version is called

thats all for now :3

-

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Honestly probably super mario galaxy 2 it's only game I'm looking forward to really.

InfinIcy

I like Metroids.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    Super Mario Galaxy 2
    Metroid Other M (Finally, a new Metroid game! :D)
    Gran Turismo 5

Forgot what else I wanted. D:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Since XIII, Heartgold, and Soulsiver were released already, I'm going with Algo Fonix and will say I'm only waiting for Dragon Quest VI and IX for the DS.
    Dragon Quest is just so…awesome.

Vindel

Team Rocket's Worst Nightmare
    Years
  • I want Ys: Origin to come to America.

I also want Super Robot Wars : OG for the PS2.

I ALSO want Namco to go back to Project: Breakdown and make a sequel so we aren't left with a cliffhanger. :(

(Kudos to those who have played Breakdown and know what I mean)

Back