• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    I have AR shaymin too but a legit one would be awesome since it's free ^^

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Thiiiis belongs in the D/P/P/t event thread, but since I can't merge into a thread out of my forums, I'll just move it there and let a mod there merge it XD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I should be picking up my Shaymin early in the week, yes.

...Who knows? Perhaps I will even allow history to repeat itself from early last year...

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Thanks Aegis I thought I was in D/P/P LOL but again the tab betray me

AR is ok I guess but isn't the only way to unlock skymin is with the event shaymin?

I've never gotten a event pokemon so I'm not sure how it works. I'm very excited I even called TRU to make sure there doing it

Snyser

Champion
    Years
    Thanks Aegis I thought I was in D/P/P LOL but again the tab betray me

AR is ok I guess but isn't the only way to unlock skymin is with the event shaymin?

I've never gotten a event pokemon so I'm not sure how it works. I'm very excited I even called TRU to make sure there doing it

actualy you get a oak's card from the event (its a event only item) but you can also AR it and boom
    you can unlock shaymin lol its the same but you get it with AR instead :p

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    actualy you get a oak's card from the event (its a event only item) but you can also AR it and boom
    you can unlock shaymin lol its the same but you get it with AR instead :p

There's no event to get Oak's Letter. There WILL be a distribution of it for Pokemon Platinum Japanese via Wi-Fi, but it isn't being distributed anywhere at this point.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Thank you Nintendo for giving us the Shaymin that gives us the flower to transform it when in platinum:

From Feb. 8- Feb 14, shaymin will be given out at all Toy's R Us in the US and Puerto Rico, when transfered to Platinum, this shaymin will have to be in your party to receive Gracieda's flower in Floroma town.

I can post a link, but since it starts tomorrow, I am sure it isn't necessary since most already know.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Thank you Nintendo for giving us the Shaymin that gives us the flower to transform it when in platinum:

From Feb. 8- Feb 14, shaymin will be given out at all Toy's R Us in the US and Puerto Rico, when transfered to Platinum, this shaymin will have to be in your party to receive Gracieda's flower in Floroma town.

I can post a link, but since it starts tomorrow, I am sure it isn't necessary since most already know.
    This was posted back a few pages there are also pics provided so we already know and plus we know about Regigigas from March 8th to March 21st.

Years
    Apparently an event in Japan is occuring from the 7th to March 15th in the usual places - Nagoya, Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, and Fukuoka.
    It's for the Pokemon Sleeping Festival, or something.

It's called the Onemuri Pikachu and umm I've been trying to collect info on it. :\
    Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Source
    Anyway, apparently it's

Level: 50
    Ball: Cherish
    Ability: Static
    ID: 02709
    Nature: One I know of is modest, but there's possibly more. - er, there are. I just got a report about it having a relaxed nature as well.
    OT: おねむり
    Ribbon: Most likely classic
    Moveset: Yawn, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore (apparently it's in that set order)
    Holding: Chesto Berry.

Will edit with more info. :[

Ooka said:
    I wonder if the sleeping moves are referenced to anything. A movie possibly?
    Movie? no :P
    It's for the Pokemon Sleeping Festival, or something.
    Anyway.

you're also missing Akiyama Slaking from My Pokemon Ranch.

Level: 50
    Ball: Cherish
    OT: あきやま
    Ability: Truant
    Ribbon: None.
    Moves: Giga Impact, Return, Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace
    ID: 01069

edit again: but I did no double post :(

Last edited:
    Years
    It's via Mystery Gift.
    You have to turn Mystery Gift on in your game, and then you go to the store, and activate it, and you'll receive it.

Read this for more information on how to activate Mystery Gift In-game. :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    ok do i do via wirless or wi fi connection for the card

To get Shaymin at Toys R Us, you would not need Wifi. Just stand near the station (wherever they're giving away the pokemon) and turn on your game.

At the main menu, scroll down to Mystery Gift. Then, click on Receive Gift and next, Get Via Wireless. It should automatically show the Shaymin and download it on your DP game. One Shaymin per file, mind you.

To pick it up, go to any Pokemart and talk to a man in green near the counter. He will give it to you, provided you have room in your party.

Erik: You ttly stole mah post.

Ejheifsf I'm going tomorrow, hopefully. ^__^

Back