• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi

so I started a new game with the newest version, and I've encountered a few issues I wanted to bring up
    first of all, using F12 to reset the game has a high chance of crashing the game with a "stack too deep" error. not sure if it's an issue with the game itself or the engine, though I don't recall such issues with other games
    next, I've noticed that in many cases evolutions don't trigger the option to learn evolution moves. doesn't seem to matter if the evolution is mid battle, at it's end or even outside of battle, it doesn't seem to trigger correctly
    I've also noticed that some pokemon don't have their TM learning list, so that they aren't able to learn moves they are supposed to. I've noticed this most on gen 8 mons like Dragapult and Zamazenta (thank you wonder trade for giving us access to these)
    last, the assault vest description is that of absolite, though it is still considered as a normal item. not sure if it actually works though

other than that, I like how you replaced the lootbox merchant with a random merchant, even though you may want to look at the items they can sell (It has some weird items that you can't normally buy, as well as items you would get throughout the game like HMs and items like fishing rods etc, so it might cause issues)

overall I'm really enjoying the game so far, and I can't wait to see what future updates bring

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2020
    hi your game is awesome but can you fixed the gen 8 pokemon position because it's feel weird seeing it

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Hi, I really liked your game and played an older version. Now I wanted to try out new stuff with the new version but I am stuck and the very beginning. Each time I choose a mon either it's with randomizer or not and engage with the rival battle I get a crash :

Script Interpreter line 276

Script error within event 6, map 5 (Oak's Lab)

Can you be so kind and fix that? Pretty please? I m really waiting for your reply so I can finally play this masterpiece !!

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    Hi, I really liked your game and played an older version. Now I wanted to try out new stuff with the new version but I am stuck and the very beginning. Each time I choose a mon either it's with randomizer or not and engage with the rival battle I get a crash :

Script Interpreter line 276

Script error within event 6, map 5 (Oak's Lab)

Can you be so kind and fix that? Pretty please? I m really waiting for your reply so I can finally play this masterpiece !!

thanks so much , sorry about the issue.
    redownload the game..

Years
    • Seen today
    Loving the look of this one! Is there a battle tower? Or any post battle things similar to the tower or Battle frontier?

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I remember trying this game not long after it was first released, and i kept running into crashes. restarted like 6 times and got so annoyed and just gave up on this one.

Random question. I see a Desbrina on your special thanks list, did she work on a sailor moon fansite tcg by any chance? I also know someone online with that same name.

TheRose

Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    downloaded the data file replaced all the files in the data folder from the game and still getting the same error. did i do something wrong?

Also I got my answer about Desbrina, turns out she's the same person i was thinking about. i've known her online for like 15 years now since around 2005. small world ha.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    downloaded the data file replaced all the files in the data folder from the game and still getting the same error. did i do something wrong?

Also I got my answer about Desbrina, turns out she's the same person i was thinking about. i've known her online for like 15 years now since around 2005. small world ha.

just redownload the game , it should all be fixed up now

TheRose

Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    im on vacation right now so i'll check it when i get home in 4 days

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is there any list for all encounters and all that stuff? I know there's some other 'lists' that people generally use, but I completely blanked. ANYWAYS, are there any resources for this game or no?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    Is there any list for all encounters and all that stuff? I know there's some other 'lists' that people generally use, but I completely blanked. ANYWAYS, are there any resources for this game or no?

sadly there are no resources for this game.
    if you look at the "encounters.txt" in the pbs folder you can see them all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2022
    The game is updating every month, what exactly is being changed every month? Just bug fixes or is new story content always being added? If so is the game complete or still in development?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    The game is updating every month, what exactly is being changed every month? Just bug fixes or is new story content always being added? If so is the game complete or still in development?

i tend to update the game with bug fixes , new ui , added story , the game is complete but i like to add more "dlc" every month.
    I forget to keep a log of stuff i add due to the little things i add or tweek or just forget.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    Update* 6/25/20
    +Updated Sprites & Icons
    +Added Galar Region "Isle of Armor" *Go see Blane*
    -Removed Neo Bag *due to issues*
    +Hoenn Region has Encounters & Gym Leaders *still working on story line*
    +Battle Frontier has been added but is a W.I.P still
    +Added New Pokemon & Pokemon Forms
    +Added New Items from Galar Region
    +Added New Events "Sinjoh Ruins" in Sinnoh Region
    +Added "Delta Island"
    +Added "Zygard" in "Victory Road"

Check out the Discord for Pre-Release stuff !

Download is on the 1st Page of this thread.

Back