• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2020
    I don't know if anyone else has seen these either, but I think I've found a few bugs.

Firstly: Often when I win the rps mini-game at the pokemart, i don't win an item . it says, you win (blank space) ! And that's it.

My pokedex says I have seen and caught zero pokemon, so i can't receive any of the items from oaks aides

Also, the f key doesn't speed up the game, it just gives me a message about locking an item to the key like f5.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • I don't know if anyone else has seen these either, but I think I've found a few bugs.

Firstly: Often when I win the rps mini-game at the pokemart, i don't win an item . it says, you win (blank space) ! And that's it.

My pokedex says I have seen and caught zero pokemon, so i can't receive any of the items from oaks aides

Also, the f key doesn't speed up the game, it just gives me a message about locking an item to the key like f5.
    so i fixed all the errors you had , also changed the speedup key to L now
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/ns8pwa69cd5ew21/Data.rar/file

Years
  • After replace that Data files, i cant battle with Rival at S.S.Anne, cause by false script or something.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • After replace that Data files, i cant battle with Rival at S.S.Anne, cause by false script or something.

works just fine for me , just start a new game then use the migration event to use your old team.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    When attempting to use any of the TMs I have received (Facade, False Swipe, and Flash), the game crashes with this error:
    Script 'Pokemon_MultipleForms -G7' line 1237: NoMethodError occurred.
    undefined method '[]' for :TOXIC:Symbol

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    In the indigo league when you go fight against the leaders of kanto, no matter what category you choose, the character's sprite is removed from the map and the black screen is put and a piece of a pokemon store is seen and the game must be restarted. You can not fight against them because you get off the map.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • In the indigo league when you go fight against the leaders of kanto, no matter what category you choose, the character's sprite is removed from the map and the black screen is put and a piece of a pokemon store is seen and the game must be restarted. You can not fight against them because you get off the map.

i'm not seeing that at all
    https://pasteboard.co/I4kU1Yi.png

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I found a bug, claffe or cleffe whatever that pokemon is called, clairfys baby pokemon form , if it cast copycat it will keep casting copycat 24/7 and you´ll be forced to shut off the game and restart. Need to be fixed. Also some feedback, I would prefer the battle screen when two pokemon battles to make them stand on the ground or within the circle. My squirtle was outside and it just looked wierd, anythig else is fine with the bag, hp etc beeing below, below or above for me it doesn´t matter.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • I found a bug, claffe or cleffe whatever that pokemon is called, clairfys baby pokemon form , if it cast copycat it will keep casting copycat 24/7 and you´ll be forced to shut off the game and restart. Need to be fixed. Also some feedback, I would prefer the battle screen when two pokemon battles to make them stand on the ground or within the circle. My squirtle was outside and it just looked wierd, anythig else is fine with the bag, hp etc beeing below, below or above for me it doesn´t matter.

thanks i'll get right on that.

Edit : Done
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/ns8pwa69cd5ew21/Data.rar/file

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • https://pasteboard.co/I4tySzP.png

I got this when face Rival at S.S.Anne, and how can i migration my old team, i press new game and do migration event but only rayquaza appear.

the error looked like an "attackRTS" error in the data folder not sure why tho.
    so to use the "Migration" feature you have to replace the "Game.rxdata" in the root folder with your game save.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Alolan Sandshrew is not able to learn Ice-type moves, nor is it learning the moves it should learn naturally.

Years
  • the error looked like an "attackRTS" error in the data folder not sure why tho.
    so to use the "Migration" feature you have to replace the "Game.rxdata" in the root folder with your game save.

Well, where can i find that save file and Root folder?

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2019
    Hey! awesome Game! But i need some help, in small screen i barely can read the text, but in medium size i only can see the first screen of the game(dialogs, atacks in battle and more are out of my monitor screen).
    How i can fix it or change the resolution?
    Thanks!

Back