• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
    i sit here and say that i'm not going to drink that much when i get older, and tbh i don't really see what i'll get out of it. but when all of my friends are drinking, and i need excuses to get out, i realise that i'll probably end up doing it a bit.

hangovers sound like absolute shit though. surely there's some sciency thing that will prevent you from getting them? i hope so.

Years
    I have a fear of hangovers, which is why I hate alcohol.

and is it me or are the SMT under more pressure than the actual mods?

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I don't really think I'd drink much when the time comes, I'm pretty confident I could stay in moderation with it. Plus, hangovers sound absolutely horrendous x.x

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    It's okay guys a berocca has sorted me right out. Tiredness kills me more than the drinking I think.

pkmin3033

I don't drink, but if I did I'd probably water it down heavily. A friend of mine says she doesn't get hangovers as long as she has a glass of water for every glass of alcohol she has for some reason.

Sirfetch’d

I never drink and if I do it's a very slight amount. My dad's side of the family has a history of liver disease so I am always a bit hesitant around alcohol. I do enjoy a good buzz though.

Years
    I drink maybe one glass of wine like once a month (if at all). I never drink anything strong enough to feel any sort of "buzz", and I only like sweeter drinks. :p

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
    i think wine would be a terrible habit to get into, as it seems quite expensive.

but, at the same time, it seems like a kind of standard gift to give people, so i'd need to know what i'm actually buying people. don't want to give them anything bad.

pkmin3033

They still won't let me buy wine in shops without asking me for ID...I don't know if I should be offended or pleased by this.

pkmin3033

You're both probably right...I wouldn't want to look older than I actually am, thinking about it. The problem is I don't have any valid form of identification! xD

pkmin3033

That's a bit odd. No driving license or passport?
    Nope. I've never had the need or the funds to learn to drive, and they wouldn't let me in my current physical state anyway (although I keep meaning to get a provisional license for ID) and I've only ever been to France before when I was three or four, so I've never needed a passport.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Nope. I've never had the need or the funds to learn to drive, and they wouldn't let me in my current physical state anyway (although I keep meaning to get a provisional license for ID) and I've only ever been to France before when I was three or four, so I've never needed a passport.

What? Not even a common ID card?

Sirfetch’d

I get carded too and we're the same age xD Even when the drinking age is only 19 here, I apparently look younger than 19.

I get carded for everything :[ Apparently I look 16 despite being 22...

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Being only 5ft 3in, yeah, you could say I look younger than I am. But I'm used to it. Will have to post a picture in the picture thread. Just haven't taken a new one in a few months.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back