• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Well after working for three months, today would be my last day working.

And after a few days my final exam result will be arrived. Uh I'm so nervous about it.

Sirfetch’d

Well after working for three months, today would be my last day working.

And after a few days my final exam result will be arrived. Uh I'm so nervous about it.

Oh man sounds like quite the day D: Good luck with it all!

Lucid

I never get carded at bars anymore, just at restaurants once and a while, I'm getting old. :(
    Most bars here only card at the door tho, as long as you're 18 you can get in and they don't rly care otherwise

pkmin3033

"Carded" sounds more like a term for when you get people on street corners trying to get you to visit a nightclub for an event, or a sandwich/pizza place; they're always tossing promotional cards at you whether you're interested or not...like the Big Issue people.

pkmin3033

I've only ever heard the term refer to being asked for ID at bars/clubs. o.0
    What hastag said. I'd never even heard that term before and it was first thing I thought of in response to it. xD

Sirfetch’d

I've always used the word carded. I had no idea it was an American thing haha! til

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    In sweden we call it "to get legg'd" basically. Meaning to have to show legitimation = ID.

Sirfetch’d

I can't even handle you two right now jesus
    ur mcscused.

Years
    I wonder who even made these emoticons and is it supposed to be based off that one cat from Azumanga Daioh?

ur mcscused.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back