• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Usernames you Regret

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
Years
I had to think about this one as I had rocked this name for quite some time. These were the only ones I can think of that I have some regret...

Mister.Waffles - My first forum name. I regret it, and not regret it at the same time.
H3LL_RA1S3N5 - In highschool we had a gaming club and I used that as a name because I thought it was cool. I look back now as I had a copy of one of the games we used and.... well smh was the theme for that.

Years
This one tbh. I wish I was still RedBalloon. Let's face it though, RedBalloon is still cringe. Just not as cringe as Chespin Of Light *barf* Needless to say, i'm changing it when we can change usernames in May, but idk to what. *shrug*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
*SHUDDER*

Meganium90.

giphy.gif

I'm glad I got rid of numbers lmao

Back