• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Usernames you Regret

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Don't we all have those silly usernames we regret? I... have... a lot. Let me tell you. I regret Oxidation and Yuki's Sword the most, though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I don't really regret "Lightning" but I definitely regret using "lightningchan" on all the big sites where "Lightning" was already taken. Yikes that weeb phase. :why:

Years
no one:
absolutely no one:

me: ilove@ss

*hahaha, got it from pewdiepie. i liked it (the username, not the ass)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Huh, I don't think I've had a username here that I regret. I suppose Alexial357 is the worst, cause of the numbers? But regret isn't a feeling I have associated with it.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm pretty sure I regret anything and everything from when I first started getting on the computer and into chat rooms WAAAAAAAYYYYY back in the day. With everyone trying to make their names look cool by adding xXX XXx to them or different versions.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I think my first username here was XChaosX and I don't know what high school me was thinking.

Last edited:
Years
I bet no one's usernames can top:

- Rayquaza-San
- Kazuma
- ウルフ (yes that was my actual username)
- cookie ☆

those are probably some of my worst jeez

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Here, probably Break., because Break by itself was taken.

Because it was the name of a Pandora Hearts character, but if you don't know that it just looks edgy and silly with the period at the end.

Also the phase of the internet where you put X's in place of spaces and around words overall was pretty bad.

Oh, and EntwinedSilence was pretty bad. It was just a Japanese name turned into English, but it sounds also too edgy.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I just remembered some more usernames I regret

-Lukaji (what the hell, though)
-Colorless Rainbow
-Kammeea
-Glitched Soul (GlitchedSoul in some variants)
-Black Angel

jfc what was teenager me thinking

Emilia

~ free falling
Years
I went through a phase where I used usernames such as LunarTheUmbreon or EvieTheEevee.
Fun Fact..?: LunarTheUmbreon was my old Minecraft username. :p
I don't necessarily 'regret' making these names but it was.. kind of cringy.

Another one would be Kittylovesme, but I was like 8 when I made that LOL

Years
I'd say "usernames that were just an OC" but at least those were decent usernames. Except the one that ended in _1120 because the numbers/underscore really weren't needed.

I don't like sammi-san. It's a weeb name and I'm totally not a weeb anymore hahahaha that's probably a lie but I don't want honorifics in my username.

Honest

Hi!
Years
.B i n a r y P e a c h e s.

I object. BinaryPeaches always stood out to be as a really cool username. No idea why.

Anyway, yeah, I definitely have a few. Namely, Bloodex. It was very edgy, to say the least. I'm very happy I grew up hah. Also, Vertigo, mostly cause it wasn't as nice as the one I had prior (Dakota).

Fairly pleased with the one I have now, if I'm being completely honest.

;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I object. BinaryPeaches always stood out to be as a really cool username. No idea why.

Anyway, yeah, I definitely have a few. Namely, Bloodex. It was very edgy, to say the least. I'm very happy I grew up hah. Also, Vertigo, mostly cause it wasn't as nice as the one I had prior (Dakota).

Fairly pleased with the one I have now, if I'm being completely honest.

;)

oh no i liked BinaryPeaches but look at how I typed that lmao. there was a time for some reason I thought it was cool to space every l e t t e r out and that's what I regret.

Years
I forgot half my usernames on here but on another forum back when I was 15 and edgy I used "Dementia" :// Even though it's actually a serious illness but I was dumb.
Then I joined a YuGiOh forum and went by "KaisersGirl" because I liked Kaiser Ryo and really it was a "fangirl" phase of my teen years before accepting that I'n non binary.

Cid

Years
Empoleon23 (not in PC, but in Club Penguin, haha), EnirevTux, .Eni

I don't know why I had an obsession with E's. I suppose I don't really regret EnirevTux, though.

Last edited:
Back