• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Usernames you Regret

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Been using the same username almost everywhere for 10 years. I regret nothing, no matter how many weird looks I get from people when I tell them my username in person. :D

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
Can't remember off the top of my head, but I had some Kamen Rider related usernames about 10 years ago. Probably sounded cool at the time, but without context they kinda...sound cringey. No way stuff like "Kiva" and "FangJoker Xtreme" sound decent on their own lol. My tokusatsu phase in general was cringey

Last edited:

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
AngelNinja2018 on a roleplaying forum. I don't know what my 14 year old self was thinking in combining angels and ninjas, but I guess I must've been a mega weeb back in the day.

Years
I used to role as Satellite back in the day. Nothing I really regret though. I have never resorted to putting numbers in . . . oh wait, I think I went as Satellite-740 for a time. Props to anyone that can tell me where the number came from. I used it until the forum went under for about 13 years.

I don't really like using numbers though, but I did not like my last user name anyways so I changed it. So there is that.

milcute

a sweet melody~
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
My current one on here. I couldn't think of a username so used the German name of my favorite Pokemon, Scraggy. I still need to make 50 posts before I can have it changed, which is why I'm posting about it here. ;)

Years
I don't regret it, but if I remember right my least favorite username for this place was my original username eccool24 I think it was that I could be wrong. Though most of my time here my username has always been based on my favorite wrestlers which obviously hasn't changed and someone thought I was the real deal lol.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
It isn't really a regret but I logged into a game, Digimon Masters Online respectively, that I played years ago and I am curious as to why my login name is "Da2ndBlackPresident" (I am Asian) and why my tamer name is "MsGetsTheD" (I am a male).
I also logged into my old RuneScape account and my name was "ArousedGoku," before I changed it. I think most might consider these regret worthy.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
So I just did a quick search of all the old names I use to use and dear God it just makes me wanna jump off a bridge. xD

Years
Okay so, on Neopets. I have an account that is "ilyzachary" plus that person's last name which I will not disclose here. From the 7th grade. My middle school crush. And the pet I created on that account was something like "atreyu4lyf" cause Atreyu was his favorite band.... So cringe.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I think I had sooo many Neopet accounts all with the same god awful names. xD

Years
I think I had sooo many Neopet accounts all with the same god awful names. xD

I knowwwww. Lol the only reason I still have that cringe account is because it's the oldest and has the most pet transfers on it. Haha I just dont use it to go on the forums with or chat to anyone. Oh Neo...

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 27, 2020
I remember having a habit of when I created an account on a site that was game themed I would create a username that had somthing to do with that game:

(Example: on a Pokemon forum site my username would be Pokemon related but on an animal crossing forum site it would be animal crossing related)

Unfortunately I won't be sharing what they are becouse I don't like sharing my other site accounts

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Literally doxxing myself with my usernames, first name and surname. That was...certainly a time in my life.
Blegh, I also vividly remember putting "Shiro" in my usernames.

Back