• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentine's Day Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • Unfortunately the Vday events were planned a bit late. Ideally we would've given you a week or two to get to know your pair before the challenges. We made this thread here so that after being paired, everyone can just post here and hopefully the thread would move faster than remembering to reply to VMs or PMs.. also even if they chat with someone else, you still get to see what they say and you can learn more about them like that. That was the plan, anyway. But seeing how it's going now still gives us good feedback for next year :3

Either way, the newlyweds challenge is open to anyone so even if you're not paired, just grab one of your friends and go for it!!

Back to discussions.. anyone ever had a -WORST- Valentines day ever? We all know sometimes v-day can be a bummer but anyone ever had like.. just a terrible v-day? What happened? .o.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Back to discussions.. anyone ever had a -WORST- Valentines day ever? We all know sometimes v-day can be a bummer but anyone ever had like.. just a terrible v-day? What happened? .o.

I think I opened up here a while ago about my v-day. I cant say it was all that terrible but not a valentines day at all. I had my last day in school and as such all seniours had parties over the school and city. :) not bad you might say. But the point is that im not such a great partier. So they were nothing special to me. In the end the day was spend by my friends apartment watching some "quality" programs etc. This was the first v-day i didnt see my best friend. We usualy go to this specific cafe and drink hot chocolate. (i guess thats the word) And since I dont see her that often due to my studies it was a bit of a setback for me.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Well, at least I got a reply. :P

I never really cared about valentines day. Although I got this really awkward card when I was ten from someone who had a huge crush on me. She ended up stalking me for the next few months after that. -_- In all fairness, I am impossibly handsome, so I don't blame her.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Someone's confident! Don't let that confidence get to you, though, mate.

And also... incredibly handsome at 10? I want your genomes.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • I know it's quite unrelated to the topic at hand, but this is in regards to my post on the second page.

No thanks in part to school, and then to this overall taking a little longer than I thought, I won't have "art project #63" done for today. :( Yeah. I know how much you all were counting on it, haha.

Still, I'd like to have it done before February ends. If anyone cares and this topic still exists but just unstickied, maybe I'll post a notice (it's still love themed, anyway). Either way, I'll have changed my signature to reflect it's completion, so you'll all know it when you see it, should you catch me around on some forum thread here or there.

Back to your discussions, ya'll.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Well so far me and my pair for the event, Cosmotone8, have only VMed each other during the event once. During the event that is. We've talked on PC countless times before hand.

I'm slow at responding to VMs. >.> I hope I can do something in some way.
    Also it doesn't help that I'm on vacation and can't get to a computer. :(
    I probably failed the newlyweds thing. xD Those were some weird questions.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'm not sure what the results were gonna be, but Captain Fabio and I compared ours after we both submitted them; some were WAY off, and others were so close it was laughable! :3 I enjoyed the challenge; shame Nica isn't hosting it anymore because she loves comps, but Miss Doronjo did a fantastic job with the rest so major props to him <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back