• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentine's Day Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounce

Blue eyes :3
Years
  • I told her exactly what I felt, I'm definitely a serious type of person when it comes to things like that. I know it's time to move on, but I just can't.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • First off, bravo for telling her how you feel. Lots of people wish they had the courage to tell the person they like how they feel. It's never easy trying to get over someone, but time heals all wounds. You'll eventually move on and find someone way better, hang in there.

And a Happy belated Valentine's Day to everyone~
    I wuv you all (^ܫ^)

Years
  • Speaking of romance, this comedic user named [supporter]TheFattestSnorlax[/supporter] seems to be in love with me. He constantly stalks my profile, likes my "odd" forumsets and thinks I'm a funny female in general. The shock is that I'm 5 years older than him.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Speaking of romance, this comedic user named [supporter]TheFattestSnorlax[/supporter] seems to be in love with me. He constantly stalks my profile, likes my "odd" forumsets and thinks I'm a funny female in general. The shock is that I'm 5 years older than him.
    Should I be aww or should I feel sorry for him or should I just laugh... I think Ill just drink coffee instead. (What I mean to say is: the personal and social connections between people are diverce. As such It is normal to find all sortsof people here. As such Its only normal to find people that have crush on you etc. And yeah. :D You have to decide what to do about it.) (also shock of century for me: I always thought you were a dude. :') )

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • Happy belated Valentine's Day Oshy! Gief me a hug! (>")>♥
    Hugs for everyone~ <('-')>

Speaking of romance, this comedic user named [supporter]TheFattestSnorlax[/supporter] seems to be in love with me. He constantly stalks my profile, likes my "odd" forumsets and thinks I'm a funny female in general. The shock is that I'm 5 years older than him.
    Maww, that's so adorable~! :cer_love: I real love story. :3
    I think the real shocker is he thinks you are funny. :cer_eek: Kidding xD Now give me an osha hug <('-')>

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Why don't you just ask him if he does instead of assuming? Maybe you'll be surprised, maybe you wont? I don't think being 5 years older is that big a deal, but it depends on the agegroup to begin with.

Do you like him back? :33

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • It's good. I got paired with someone who got the same interests as me. I think i'll VM him to begin.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • What's...happening?

Like, seriously, I had no idea there was a chat for Valentine's.

Umm...I'm guessing the topic is the new pairings, so, yeah, I'm pretty happy with my pair. Sent her a message just now. I hope she doesn't think I'm an idiot, because there's a big red line between being stupid and awesome. [/brag]

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • No worries, you'll only look like an idiot if you worry about looking like an idiot. So don't worry!

Oh lord, I feel like the love guru or something.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Well so far me and my pair for the event, Cosmotone8, have only VMed each other during the event once. During the event that is. We've talked on PC countless times before hand.

I'm slow at responding to VMs. >.> I hope I can do something in some way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back