• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentine's Day Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • Awh well that's a bit of a bummer! I was curious as to how things were gonna progress.
    What do you want to happen? :3

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • LOL, Kura. I was gonna say, I think it'd be a little to fast for Weston to go with the flower trail. The last slide killed me, though. =P

Kura, how was everything with Fabio? =D

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Yeah same here! Lol!
    Goood! he made me yummy banana-whipped cream crepes on Friday and I forgot to take a picture ;o;.. Maybe i'll greedily ask for more tonight >:3!
    Today's been the laziest sunday ever; just been on the computer and watching football/ playing FIFA :33 Nommed some icecream :33

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Oh wow, that sounds good. D;

They had some great chocolate on sale for Valentine's Day, I'm still seething that I didn't take advantage of that and buy some. Oh well.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • You should! Give her a chance. At the very worst, you'll find out that she's not right for you. And hey, you never know, maybe she is right. All I'm gonna say is give it a try. You never know what can happen unless you give it a chance.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Go for it Bounce! :D Ask her out and things might change. :) You know. Take the bull by the horns and all that. Same for you Cosmotone. :D You might end up liking her in a new way. :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Holy shiz didn't know a Chat Thread for this existed.

Bounce I know nothing about talking with women but I'd say go for it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I've asked her out several times before, and she just calls me silly. :\
    In a playful or serious way?
    Playful : I think you should insist on asking her out and tell her your true feelings.
    Serious : .......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back