• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vi sitter här i venten och spelar lite DotA

Are you fluent in a language other than English?

• Total voters

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    100% fluent in Japanese, 50% fluent in Japanese. o3o

Japanese/English Major. [I wanna teach Japanese at a secondary level. haha. >>]

日本語をしているか?話せるか?あたし、英語は、話すと分かるのが上手です。日本語も、話すと分かるのがまま上手です。:3

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    今、私は学校で日本語を勉強しています。
    (I'm currently studying Japanese at school.)

English I obviously know and I can speak Mandarin reasonably well.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    No. I'm taking Japanese at school at the moment, but there will probably reach a point where the amount of subjects I can take will be so reduced that I can't really justify taking a language anymore. D:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I can speak in pig latin without catching swine flu. It's quite an achievement.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'd love to be fluent in French and/or Spanish. I'll be taking both for G.C.S.E hopefully!

Vie

Years
    I'm fluent in english and german. I aslo learned french, but I hated it and therefore my french is crappy. And I'm trying to learn spanish. :D

Years
    I only speak English fluently. I learned German for... four years, I think? But it's been over a year since I've been in my last class, getting close to two. So I've forgotten a lot of it. :/

I'd really like to learn another language, but I don't know if I'll ever have an oppertunity to again, if I can't go back to college in forever.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Fluent no.
    But
    I speak a good amount of Irish nice bit of French lots of Sweedish And some Spanish & other bits and piecesof other languages

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Nope. I can't grasp other languages. This is why I don't want to go anywhere foreign. I'll feel rude and ignorant for not knowing any of the language.

Years
    I understand German, French, Norwegian and Swedish and a little Spanish.

I was born in Greenland, but I don't understand the language.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm taking French II this coming school year. Don't ask me any French at the moment, though. Je ne me rappelle pas.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Ich hasse die deutsche Sprache, sie hört sich beschissen an und ist viel zu schwer.
    (I hate German, it sounds awfully and it's way too hard.)

lmao, nice translated word you picked for 'awful'. XD

Anyway, I'm fluent in German and English. And know random words in Italian and Spanish, always wanted to get further into them but became lazy every so often. :/

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
    I am a fluent reader, writer and speaker of Welsh, since my family is half welsh. I do sometimes spend some time talking in Welsh when we visit certain relatives. Im also fluent in french, I'm doing it GCSE, as well as psychology. Latter not really relevant, but I went there. Oh yes.

EDIT: I'm learning German as well, forgot to put it in, because I'm not doing it GCSE. I also know quite a lot of Japanese, and can speak certain phrases fluently. I cannot read it, how ever.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Portuguese is my native language. I'm also quite fluent in English and Spanish. And I can understand a little bit of French, but don't ask me to speak or write a single line in that language.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I am thinking about teaching myself French since I want to live in Canadia. : 3 It would be very helpful, more than Spanish. :P

I will! : 3 So I am now learning Francais.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'm "okay" when it comes to French, and I'll be learning Spanish this year. \o/

~ La playa!

Back