• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VIP-Post Pictures of Yourself!

Eevee-Kins

Sleepy Eyes, Bony Knees
Years
  • Spoiler:

I post a lot of selfies on this website.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Spoiler:

New computer, new webcam, figured I'd test it out. Plus I realize back when I first posted pics, nobody really knew me well enough to care how I look :P So I'll give it another go!

And here's one from a while ago that I thought was a pretty nice pic.

Spoiler:

I'm like your style for whatever reason. Nice hat in the last one.

Nakala Pri

Haha, thanks guys. xD That's when I decided to have the Temari theme, but i just love her HAIR! <3

Ima gonna take that image down later today, haha. c:

Cat, you're beautiful! :D I'm digging the hair, yo. <3

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • I don't know why I'm doing this
    In fact I should be in bed,
    but I guess that I am so tired
    I'd like to do this instead.

I put (most) of my hair into a ponytail but you can't see it here. I don't know if I wanna keep this up or not. I seldom put up pics of myself... >>;
    Spoiler:

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    Here is a stupid one of me (the guy) and my fiancé the beautiful girl that is obviously to good looking for me ;) lol we have fun though, i love pokemon and she puts up with my pokemon addiction ;)

Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I once was a baby
    Spoiler:

And then everything went to heck and I became me
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Here is a stupid one of me (the guy) and my fiancé the beautiful girl that is obviously to good looking for me ;) lol we have fun though, i love pokemon and she puts up with my pokemon addiction ;)

Spoiler:

I think you should have warned me with a big R-rated or 18+ or something >.<

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    Lol I didnt think it was that bad, just wanted to post a stupid picture to make me look like a fool ;) lol

Back