• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Visiting and the Prism League

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
Years
  • Hey, remember me? I helped found the Prism League and left the forums ages ago.

Now I return to find it abandoned. Oh well.

I said I'd visit, so I'm visiting. I'll set my subscribe notifications to email so I don't miss replies.

I've dropped Pokemon for the most part. The games got too repetitive. However, the universe of Pokemon is still pretty interesting and fun in my eyes.

Speaking of the Prism League, does anybody still remember that? Have any new leagues popped up? Are any of you Prism League gym leaders still breathing?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not dead yet

And hey, welcome back.

Years
  • I remember the Prism League but not too much since it was a while ago. ): Though it was definitely popular. A good time to bring big league tournaments back might be a while after Sun & Moon's release when people are most hyped. Pokémon's going through a dry phase since our last main series game was in 2014.

Anyway, welcome back Adam!! Good to have you again. ^^ Lots to talk about here even if you don't play the Pokémon games anymore. Hope you'll have fun.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • I'm not dead yet

And hey, welcome back.
    Thank you, but I'm just visiting. I won't be sticking around.

I remember the Prism League but not too much since it was a while ago. ): Though it was definitely popular. A good time to bring big league tournaments back might be a while after Sun & Moon's release when people are most hyped. Pokémon's going through a dry phase since our last main series game was in 2014.

Anyway, welcome back Adam!! Good to have you again. ^^ Lots to talk about here even if you don't play the Pokémon games anymore. Hope you'll have fun.
    What do you mean the last installment was in 2014? Isn't ORAS a main installment?
    Googles
    Oh ****. Am I old?
    Well, thank you.

Oh hey there! I think I remember you!

Welcome back to PC, nice to have you here again. I'm kinda away from competitive lately, but it's still an interesting world.

Let me know if you need anything!
    I need money and somewhere to hide it. Thanks!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Visiting and the Prism League

Mmm... I haven't heard of the Prism League myself. Still, sounds interesting!

Still, welcome! Sad that you don't really enjoy Pokemon anymore, but, I do hope you'll continue discussing the franchise with us! Have a great time, and hope we'll chat later!

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • Visiting and the Prism League

Mmm... I haven't heard of the Prism League myself. Still, sounds interesting!

Still, welcome! Sad that you don't really enjoy Pokemon anymore, but, I do hope you'll continue discussing the franchise with us! Have a great time, and hope we'll chat later!
    I probably should've explained the Prism League or included a link in the OP. I'll do the latter now.

Also, interesting thing you do with those face GIFs. Makes me feel uncomfortable though. I'm unprepared to talk face-to-face with anime characters. :depressed:

Back