• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Apparently I got a Garchomp too lol. I wouldn't mind a second though.
    I also wouldn't mind raising a second Mismagius, though I would prefer to not raise another Goodra as I already have 2 Kalosian ones and a Hisuian one.

Also Probopass will still be in season next season as a Steel type so probably better to save that one for last from this bunch then?

Makes sense. So, something like Kanto Golem, then Rhyperior, then Garchomp, then Probopass.

Finished half of the Alpha Dusknoir too.

Years
    Makes sense. So, something like Kanto Golem, then Rhyperior, then Garchomp, then Probopass.

Finished half of the Alpha Dusknoir too.

Came up a couple posts short of finishing it yesterday, but I'm finished with my half of Dusknoir now.

On to Golem ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Came up a couple posts short of finishing it yesterday, but I'm finished with my half of Dusknoir now.

On to Golem ?

Finished half of the Golem. Looks nearly done on your side as well. Assumes Rhyperior next, unless you wish to do Garchomp first.

Years
    Finished half of the Golem. Looks nearly done on your side as well. Assumes Rhyperior next, unless you wish to do Garchomp first.

Finished now as well. Rhyperior is fine as the next one. Don't really have much of a preference as to which of those we do first.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Finished my half at some point during the day, wasn't really paying attention as I was doing various things tbh 😅

Do you want to continue with Alpha Garchomp?

Certainly. Heads over to the Obtain thread in a few moments.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Sure. I'll post my half of the tag request shortly.

Fully trained up one-half of Alpha Probopass.

What are you thinking for the next two? Personally prefers Mothim, due to needing more Bug and Flying types. Could go for Bronzong too. Owns quite a few of the others, unfortunately (Steelix as a Mega, Mismagius, Gliscor, Luxray, Goodra). Would not be opposed to Steelix, Mismagius, or Gliscor for their types, however. Likes those three decently well.

Years
    Fully trained up one-half of Alpha Probopass.

What are you thinking for the next two? Personally prefers Mothim, due to needing more Bug and Flying types. Could go for Bronzong too. Owns quite a few of the others, unfortunately (Steelix as a Mega, Mismagius, Gliscor, Luxray, Goodra). Would not be opposed to Steelix, Mismagius, or Gliscor for their types, however. Likes those three decently well.

Finished my half as well.

From Hisuian Electrode's Noble list I don't have these Pokemon yet at all:
    Electivire, Luxray, Gliscor, Bronzong, Carnivine, Clefable & Mothim.
    Red is you have them.

Don't particularly care about Carnivine, but would not be opposed to it. I'd prefer Bronzong, Clefable or Mothim from those.
    I need two Clefables for challenges I'm focusing on, so raising an alpha Clefable so that I can use it both for one of those challenges and for the Noble requirement would work out quite well for me. Bronzong, Carnivine, Clefable, Electivire & Mothim are all fine with me though.

I also would not be opposed to a Mismagius repeat simply for it being one of my favorite Ghost types.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Finished my half as well.

From Hisuian Electrode's Noble list I don't have these Pokemon yet at all:
    Electivire, Luxray, Gliscor, Bronzong, Carnivine, Clefable & Mothim.
    Red is you have them.

Don't particularly care about Carnivine, but would not be opposed to it. I'd prefer Bronzong, Clefable or Mothim from those.
    I need two Clefables for challenges I'm focusing on, so raising an alpha Clefable so that I can use it both for one of those challenges and for the Noble requirement would work out quite well for me. Bronzong, Carnivine, Clefable, Electivire & Mothim are all fine with me though.

I also would not be opposed to a Mismagius repeat simply for it being one of my favorite Ghost types.

In that case, how about Alpha Clefable first, then Alpha Mothim second?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Updated the guide to include the Teal Mask legendaries. Spoilered them below for people who have not played through it yet. Wanted to save people the trip to the guide, though.
    Spoiler:

May also request any of the Pokemon introduced in the DLC too.

Back