• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Dark is one of the types I have the least VPP's of atm, so Morpeko (Full Belly) would have my preference, but any of those are fine.

Do you want to slap a Tera type on? The other type I have the least of is Poison, followed by Steel & Ground, if any of those work as a Tera type for you.

Completed the other half of Morpeko.

Years
    Do you want to do another tag?
    We could raise the other Morpeko form with a different tera type or something else like that Pawmot?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Do you want to do another tag?
    We could raise the other Morpeko form with a different tera type or something else like that Pawmot?
    Is up for another tag-team, sure.

Would not be opposed to the other Morpeko or Pawmot. Half-wanted those to finish off the Electric Gold Medal. (Qualifies for it now. Will claim it later.) Could do something like Revavroom or Overqwil also. Covers types you have less of. Lacks a lot of those too.

As for Tera type: Agrees to several types: Normal, Ice, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, and Steel. Take your pick.

Years
    Is up for another tag-team, sure.

Would not be opposed to the other Morpeko or Pawmot. Half-wanted those to finish off the Electric Gold Medal. (Qualifies for it now. Will claim it later.) Could do something like Revavroom or Overqwil also. Covers types you have less of. Lacks a lot of those too.

As for Tera type: Agrees to several types: Normal, Ice, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, and Steel. Take your pick.

Overqwil is attractive typing wise, but I like Pawmot more tbh.

How about Pawmot with a Dark Tera?

Years
    I finished my half of Pawmot =3

----

I was looking through the Challenges and Ribbons and didn't really see anything related to Tera types. I guess there's no challenges for it to make the additional type from the Tera function more as an actual bonus type?
    Could still make a ribbon for it though. Something along the lines of 'Tera Ribbon - Raise 5 Pokemon with a Tera type, for each Tera type'. Though perhaps that was already considered and decided against, idk. Just a suggestion =3
    It's just that I don't really feel a need to slap Tera types on VPP's all that much. I've done some recently, but that's mostly to speed up progress to some of my remaining Gold Medals.

Also a challenge idea based on Z crystals, the Pokemon specific ones (such as for example Decidium Z) that is:

Special Moves:
    -Alolan Raichu
    -Alolan Decidueye
    -Eevee
    -Incineroar
    -Kommo-o
    -Lycanroc
    -Mimikyu
    -Pikachu
    -Primarina
    -Snorlax

Could either make it a Large Challenge or maybe either add the box art legendaries or Mew/Marshadow to make it 12 for 2 normal challenges.
    I ignored the legendaries with Z-crystals for these, as well as the cap Pikachus.
    No need to involve the Z-crystals as items for them, unless you want more items in the Poke Mart, I guess. The challenge idea is just based on Pokemon that have unique named Z-crystals.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    We've changed seasons which means different seasonals:
    Northern Hemisphere: Autum/Fall
    Southern Hemisphere: Spring

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I finished my half of Pawmot =3
    Finished the other half of Pawmot. Would be interested in continuing completing Tag-Teams with you, if you are.
    I was looking through the Challenges and Ribbons and didn't really see anything related to Tera types. I guess there's no challenges for it to make the additional type from the Tera function more as an actual bonus type?
    Could still make a ribbon for it though. Something along the lines of 'Tera Ribbon - Raise 5 Pokemon with a Tera type, for each Tera type'. Though perhaps that was already considered and decided against, idk. Just a suggestion =3
    It's just that I don't really feel a need to slap Tera types on VPP's all that much. I've done some recently, but that's mostly to speed up progress to some of my remaining Gold Medals.
    Views quicker medals as the main draw (and extra types for summoning). Serves an inherent purpose, unlike things like Megas and Gigantamax. Would not be too difficult to add a challenge for Tera types, sure. Personally views the challenge list as pretty intimidating already. (Believes it broke 100 different challenges. Forgot the exact number.)

Likes that idea for the ribbon. Might tweak that a bit. Also thought of a second ribbon involving Tera types. Could wind up being challenges or something else instead, depending how things shake out (if at all).
    Also a challenge idea based on Z crystals, the Pokemon specific ones (such as for example Decidium Z) that is:

Special Moves:
    -Alolan Raichu
    -Alolan Decidueye
    -Eevee
    -Incineroar
    -Kommo-o
    -Lycanroc
    -Mimikyu
    -Pikachu
    -Primarina
    -Snorlax

Could either make it a Large Challenge or maybe either add the box art legendaries or Mew/Marshadow to make it 12 for 2 normal challenges.
    I ignored the legendaries with Z-crystals for these, as well as the cap Pikachus.
    No need to involve the Z-crystals as items for them, unless you want more items in the Poke Mart, I guess. The challenge idea is just based on Pokemon that have unique named Z-crystals.
    One big problem with that particular challenge: overlap. Calls for those Pokemon, or one in their line, a lot already.
    • Raichu: 8 (1 Alolan Raichu, 5 Pikachu, 2 Pichu)
    • Eevee: 15 (3 Eevee, 6 from the Eeveelution challenge, 6 more eeveelutions in other challenges)
    • Lycanroc: 4 (3 Lycanroc, 1 Rockruff)
    • Snorlax: 7 (4 Snorlax, 3 Munchlax)
    • Incineroar: 4 (3 Incineroar, 1 Litten)
    • Mew: 2 (2 Mew)

Would be good for Primarina, admittedly. Needs it for the ribbon, but zero challenges. (Joins Swampert and Delphox in that club. Maybe one or two of the Paldean starters too?)

Years
    Finished the other half of Pawmot. Would be interested in continuing completing Tag-Teams with you, if you are.

Sure. Are you still interested in Revavroom or Overqwil? Or would you maybe be interested in raising a Glimmora?
    Could also do the other Morpeko form still. I saw a challenge that required both forms.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Sure. Are you still interested in Revavroom or Overqwil? Or would you maybe be interested in raising a Glimmora?
    Could also do the other Morpeko form still. I saw a challenge that required both forms.

No on the Revavroom (no longer seasonal), but yes on Overqwil, Glimmora, or Morpeko (Hangry). Goes along with a Normal, Ice, Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, and Steel for Tera types, if you are okay with doing another Terastallized Pokemon. Could also go for an Alpha Overqwil instead of Terastallized. Counts towards Noble Arcanine, as well as only being 165 posts (versus 195 for Tera). (Owns no Alpha Pokemon yet. Mentions it mainly for the lower post cost.)

Years
    No on the Revavroom (no longer seasonal), but yes on Overqwil, Glimmora, or Morpeko (Hangry). Goes along with a Normal, Ice, Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, and Steel for Tera types, if you are okay with doing another Terastallized Pokemon. Could also go for an Alpha Overqwil instead of Terastallized. Counts towards Noble Arcanine, as well as only being 165 posts (versus 195 for Tera). (Owns no Alpha Pokemon yet. Mentions it mainly for the lower post cost.)

I'm not entirely sure how the Alphas work yet as I've not yet raised any, nor do I have the item need to raise them. Though I'll fix the latter by buying it in the Mart shortly.
    It says 'Every completed Alpha counts towards a Noble only once.' Mainly wondering if that is separate from using them from challenges or if the Noble you need 6 of them for is sort of the 'challenge' you're using it for.

Anyway I'd be down for raising an Alpha Overqwil. I was gonna start Alphas sooner or later.
    Kinda wanna raise one just to have an Alpha =P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I'm not entirely sure how the Alphas work yet as I've not yet raised any, nor do I have the item need to raise them. Though I'll fix the latter by buying it in the Mart shortly.
    It says 'Every completed Alpha counts towards a Noble only once.' Mainly wondering if that is separate from using them from challenges or if the Noble you need 6 of them for is sort of the 'challenge' you're using it for.

Anyway I'd be down for raising an Alpha Overqwil. I was gonna start Alphas sooner or later.
    Kinda wanna raise one just to have an Alpha =P
    Separate from challenges, at present. Would effectively be an undervalued challenge to obtain a Noble Pokemon otherwise.

Sounds good. Will post in the Obtain thread momentarily.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I seem to have finished my half as well.

Would you be interested in pursuing Noble Arcanine together by raising more Alpha's from it's list?

Sure. How about Alpha Dusknoir next? Qualifies for the seasonal bonus (unlike most of the others, unfortunately)? Has not raised one of those yet.

Years
    Sure. How about Alpha Dusknoir next? Qualifies for the seasonal bonus (unlike most of the others, unfortunately)? Has not raised one of those yet.

Yeah seasonal wise there's only two we could do. Dusknoir and Drapion.
    Dusknoir is fine though, it would get me my 20th Ghost type as well =D

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Yeah seasonal wise there's only two we could do. Dusknoir and Drapion.
    Dusknoir is fine though, it would get me my 20th Ghost type as well =D

Already owns a Drapion, so preferably not that for future Alphas. May have to forgo the seasonal discount for future Alphas (or pick up Alphas for a different Noble). Oh well. Posted in the Obtain thread.

Years
    Already owns a Drapion, so preferably not that for future Alphas. May have to forgo the seasonal discount for future Alphas (or pick up Alphas for a different Noble). Oh well. Posted in the Obtain thread.

I don't mind branching out into a second Noble, though I'd prefer to not spread it out much further than that.
    Looking at the other Nobles, Hisuian Electrode seems to have the most Alphas that are in season: 3 Rock types, 2 Dragons and a Ghost type.
    I think we both already have a Mismagius though. I also have both versions of Goodra. I do have a Golem, but mine is Alolan and I would not mind raising Kanto Golem at all.
    So that leaves Golem, Probopass, Rhyperior and Gabite/Garchomp on my end. If you don't have any of those yet... but that's for after Dusknoir anyway.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I don't mind branching out into a second Noble, though I'd prefer to not spread it out much further than that.
    Looking at the other Nobles, Hisuian Electrode seems to have the most Alphas that are in season: 3 Rock types, 2 Dragons and a Ghost type.
    I think we both already have a Mismagius though. I also have both versions of Goodra. I do have a Golem, but mine is Alolan and I would not mind raising Kanto Golem at all.
    So that leaves Golem, Probopass, Rhyperior and Gabite/Garchomp on my end. If you don't have any of those yet... but that's for after Dusknoir anyway.

Works well enough. Owns Rhyperior and (Mega) Garchomp already. Would not mind raising those two again. Needs more Rock, Dragon, and Ground, for one. Also calls for both in a lot of challenges.
    • Rhyhorn: Who Came First?, Joy Ride
    • Rhydon: Champion Teams (Blue), Trading with Strangers (if traded and nicknamed)
    • Rhyperior: Team Rocket (Giovanni), Natural Harmonia Gropius (Autumn) (Completed this one)
    • Gible: Ash (Sinnoh)
    • Gabite: None
    • Garchomp: Team Rocket (Giovanni), Champion Teams (Lance), Champion Teams (Cynthia), Psuedo-Legendary Master

Talks about "completing challenges" in the hypothetical sense, of course. Has not completed a challenge since March. Acquired 33 new Pokemon since then, not including ones in progress.

Years
    Works well enough. Owns Rhyperior and (Mega) Garchomp already. Would not mind raising those two again. Needs more Rock, Dragon, and Ground, for one. Also calls for both in a lot of challenges.
    • Rhyhorn: Who Came First?, Joy Ride
    • Rhydon: Champion Teams (Blue), Trading with Strangers (if traded and nicknamed)
    • Rhyperior: Team Rocket (Giovanni), Natural Harmonia Gropius (Autumn) (Completed this one)
    • Gible: Ash (Sinnoh)
    • Gabite: None
    • Garchomp: Team Rocket (Giovanni), Champion Teams (Lance), Champion Teams (Cynthia), Psuedo-Legendary Master

Talks about "completing challenges" in the hypothetical sense, of course. Has not completed a challenge since March. Acquired 33 new Pokemon since then, not including ones in progress.

Apparently I got a Garchomp too lol. I wouldn't mind a second though.
    I also wouldn't mind raising a second Mismagius, though I would prefer to not raise another Goodra as I already have 2 Kalosian ones and a Hisuian one.

Also Probopass will still be in season next season as a Steel type so probably better to save that one for last from this bunch then?

Back