• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Goomy @ 7,213
Hatch @ 7,228
Goodra @ Level 100: 7,388
Shiny: Yes

No worries about Charizard. I put you on pause until you're ready to come back and then you could finish it without holding everyone else up. I'll be fixing Community Pokemon once this round is over with.

A thought occurred to me that while [user]Fairy[/user] is busy with real life, could we possibly donate Posts to help her portion of the VPP or is that out of the realm of possibility? I think it should be reserved to people already "done" with their portion no? Just a thought I had and its unlikely to pass but its an idea nonetheless.

Years
I've finally completed Weezing and I believe that means that I have now finished the James Challenge!

I think it's time to focus on Kanto Ash now:

Name: Ash Ketchup
Pokémon: Tauros
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I will happily accept posts for the VPP for the record! lmao

But nah, I'm good with earning it. I took a proper break and my post count / progress should reflect that. Also thank you for the Goomy! xoxo

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I do not live in the UK< I live in Holland XD

Same Hemishpehere ;) Basically if you live above the Equator, you're North. If you live South of it... well then its self-explanatory. In any case, I'll be adding a new VPP to my to do list shortly(just have to decide... ugh).

*Edit*

Username: CodeHelmet
Pokemon: Ivysaur <- keeping as is
Postcount: 3040
Northern Hemisphere

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I've finally completed Weezing and I believe that means that I have now finished the James Challenge!

I think it's time to focus on Kanto Ash now:

Name: Ash Ketchup
Pokémon: Tauros

Tauros @ 1,656
Hatch @ 1,671
Tauros @ Level 100: 1,831
Shiny: No

Feel free to add 150 for completing James' challenge. :D

Same Hemishpehere ;) Basically if you live above the Equator, you're North. If you live South of it... well then its self-explanatory. In any case, I'll be adding a new VPP to my to do list shortly(just have to decide... ugh).

*Edit*

Username: CodeHelmet
Pokemon: Ivysaur <- keeping as is
Postcount: 3040
Northern Hemisphere

Bulbasaur @ 3,040
Hatch @ 3,055
Ivysaur @ Level 100: 3,190
Shiny: Yes

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ash Ketchup gets to choose a non-legendary Pokemon for completing James too, right?? :o

congrats Ash Ketchup! I think you're the first one here to complete one!

anyways I finally finished my current vpp. took a bit longer bc i haven't been as active but finally did it! and now with goodra, gourgiest, and noivern i'd like to do Giratina!

Username: Ash
Pokemon: Giratina (Goodra, Gourgiest, and Noivern)
Postcount: 12871
Hemisphere: northern

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Ash Ketchup gets to choose a non-legendary Pokemon for completing James too, right?? :o

congrats Ash Ketchup! I think you're the first one here to complete one!

anyways I finally finished my current vpp. took a bit longer bc i haven't been as active but finally did it! and now with goodra, gourgiest, and noivern i'd like to do Giratina!

Username: Ash
Pokemon: Giratina (Goodra, Gourgiest, and Noivern)
Postcount: 12871
Hemisphere: northern

Giratina @ 12,871
Hatch @ 12,886
Giratina @ Level 100: 13,121

Yep she gets a non legendary and I already let her know. I've kinda been everywhere lately so don't hesitate to let me know if I've missed something.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Not the first one to complete a Challenge ;) I did Eevolution nearly 6 months ago thanks to my Birthday VPP. Might I suggest a new list of challenges for the long term:

Complete Regional Pokedex <- Raise a VPP(pairs count) of every species in a region's Pokedex. For Kanto, raising Venusaur would count for Bulbasaur and Ivysaur but not for the Mega's. Mega's are their own thing and must be completed to count along with the regional Mythicals and Legendaries. I'd make an exception regarding Unown. Raising just one is all you need for the challenge and same for Furfrou, Vivillon or other Pokemon with differences in appearance.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
character challenge then ;)

i'm going to be sticking with the character challenges since trying to work other challenges on top of that is difficult because of overlapping haha.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
A little late to report this, but I'm finished with my Sandile/Krookodile! :D

Next up is one of my very favorite Pokémon who I somehow keep forgetting about (but still completely adore)!! ❤

Name: Revise Librarian
Pokémon: Rockruff
Hemisphere: Northern

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Not the first one to complete a Challenge ;) I did Eevolution nearly 6 months ago thanks to my Birthday VPP. Might I suggest a new list of challenges for the long term:

Complete Regional Pokedex <- Raise a VPP(pairs count) of every species in a region's Pokedex. For Kanto, raising Venusaur would count for Bulbasaur and Ivysaur but not for the Mega's. Mega's are their own thing and must be completed to count along with the regional Mythicals and Legendaries. I'd make an exception regarding Unown. Raising just one is all you need for the challenge and same for Furfrou, Vivillon or other Pokemon with differences in appearance.

Dear God we would have to have no life what so ever to do that. xD I don't see why we couldn't add that to the list. I'll see what I can figure out.

A little late to report this, but I'm finished with my Sandile/Krookodile! :D

Next up is one of my very favorite Pokémon who I somehow keep forgetting about (but still completely adore)!! ❤

Name: Revise Librarian
Pokémon: Rockruff
Hemisphere: Northern

Rockruff @ 10,020
Hatch @ 10,035
Lycanroc @ Level 100: 10,195

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh wow, it would appear I have completed Charizard! I did not expect that to go so quickly after returning, lol.

Emilia

~ free falling
Years
This looks so cool, I wanna try! I hope I fully understand it though..
So it's like this..?

Name: Meyling
Pokémon: Litwick
Evolution: No.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
This looks so cool, I wanna try! I hope I fully understand it though..
So it's like this..?

Name: Meyling
Pokémon: Litwick
Evolution: No.

Litwick @ 10
Hatch @ 25
Litwick @ Level 100: 185

Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats. And let me know if you have any questions. :D

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Oh wow, it would appear I have completed Charizard! I did not expect that to go so quickly after returning, lol.

Yay... Janp finished his portion too, leaving Clover and Revise. Revise is nearly done but... Clover has some work to do. Won't take her long when she comes back in a full capacity.

Emilia

~ free falling
Years
I hope I'm allowed to take part in the next Community event :O I love teamwork styled events!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back