• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wait a Minute, You Look Older!.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
    I have a pretty youthful face, so I often am mistaken for being younger than I am, at least if were going by appearance. Its when I speak that people generally get that I'm around 16-17, because my voice sounds deeper than you'd expect. Although even then you'd expect me to be younger because I usually have a very childish and robust persona I put up, although its when the situation requires it that I become much more like my actual maturity level, which, I'd like to think, exceeds my body's age.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Plenty of people have told me that I look like I'm 16-17 or so because I was so thin. I've tried my best to maintain a healthy weight since 2013. Now, I'm actually at a point where I look like I'm correctly in my early 20s. :D which means old and creepy co-workers look at me funny :(

Detox

People have been telling me that I look like I'm in my mid 20's for a while now, probably since about 2012. I guess the height + lack of sleep does the trick.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I think my looks are my age, but sometimes I think people don't know what to think of me in terms of maturity. Probably older than I am. I mean I talk slow, am very articulate, but then I'm limber af and stretch in public, and sometimes sleep in group meetings upright. lol

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    It's not as though people have ever pointed it out, but I feel like I look a bit younger than my actual age. It's a bit iffy though, since most people in the 16 to early 20's age differ a lot between how old they look, but yeah, personally, I do feel like I look a bit younger.That's mostly the case when I'm clean-shaven though, as I feel like even a bit of stubble can seem to add a bit to the age, but again, in this age group it can be a bit iffy to point out exactly how old you'd think someone to be 8D

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I've had many people say I look older than I really am.

One time I was being hit on by an 18+ college girl and had no idea until she asked my age and went from happy to extremely disappointed. did i mention her name was Kingdom of Tea? kek

I believe the main reason is that when I try to or need to be I can be very mature. I'm also quite tall (6ft 2in. or 1.88m for all of you non-Americans) which can add to the idea that I look older than I am.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm short and relatively girly, so people have thought me younger than I am.

Online, I have no idea what age people think I am. I usually don't say as I don't want it to matter here :)

Back