• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Sunnyshore
    Rooftop

It seemed now that Jack was a bit calmer, but his younger demeanor and persona of a 16 year old was evident, either way. Jack yelled at Hector.

"Ha, you dog, you think that's enough?!" he said, lifting his gun to shoot another shot. Hector began to move the second he saw his hand raise up. The bullet missed him, but only barely. However, he wasn't fast enough to avoid the swipe to the face by Jack. The hit got him directly. Hector was close up in front of Jack now, and responded to his previous question.

"No, but this is!" He said, as he launched a Blast Burn on Jack right in front of him. In the attack, he poured all the rest of his energy, into one final bit of energy. This was it. It was either him or Jack. Commander or Commander. Human or Pokemon.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Sunnyshore City
    Rooftop

The bullet grazed Hector, but the swipe hit him. He was injured, and probably reaching his limit. Jack too, was now tired. He stepped back, and saw Hector putting all his energy into one Blast Burn. Jack managed to release one burst of electricity at Hector, and he was sure it hit.

The Blast Burn hit Jack, and burned him terribly. He was definitely gonna suffer from some terrible burns, and probably gonna spend a day or two in the hospital. Jack flew back, and crashed into the ground.

He could feel the pain, but for some reason, all he could think about were his memories. He remembered about his brother.

"Hahaha.... Is this the end?" He thought. He probably was dying, but he was still laughing.

"No, it isn't. Get up and fight." Another spoke in his mind.

"Do I really have to?" Jack replied.

"Yes, you idiot. You have to." The voice said.

"Ah well. Then lemme rest a bit." Jack thought, and closed his eyes.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    (Remember the dark figure? Let's just say it was Darkrai instead of Haunter.)

Rumble
    Sunnyshore City
    Lighthouse Top Floor

Rumble did not want to get any closer to the human, so he raised his left arm and pulled the trigger of his flamethrower. He regretted it right away, but it was already too late.
    The flames got stuck in the fuel pipe, making the weapon explode into his gel, burning off his left arm and igniting the huge electric lamb of the lighthouse.

Rumble calculated the damage of the generator with the point the fire hit him as well as the fire's spreading speed. 2 seconds.
    He spread his arms wide open like a jet plane and dashed out of the lighthouse's window into the black sea.
    The falling speed was extreme but his gel protected him from the cutting winds, the lighthouse exploding as he fell, lighting up the night sky.
    The impact wasn't so great after - Rumble had landed on water, his gel producing a terrible sound.
    When he emerged in the mighty waves of the black sea, Rumble hovered over the water to the rocky beach.

"Boy, was that fun"

Ten minutes later he was at the airport, in the abandoned convoy, where he saw Lydia. He saw red somewhere in her mane and his expressions turned serious.

"Lydia I hope you didn't get to any trouble while I was gone.."

But his feelings changed instanly as he saw Morgana's face. He immediately understood what happened, as she pointed at the sachel which was now next to the rope where the sleeping girl was.

------------------------------

Morgana
    Sunnyshore City
    Airport

"I'm sorry.. I couldn't do anything to help. Mandel... The humans killed him. I burried him in the beach."

Morgana said, mainly looking at Lydia.

"He left a letter before he went, it's inside the sachel."

------------------------------

Rumble
    Sunnyshore City
    Airport

Rumble's face was covered by a frown. He had just lost a good soldier, maybe one of the only Pokemon who could understand him in this planet.
    But right now, he had to think for himself and his team, to safely get out of here before the humans dropped the nuke. He turned around and looked at Sunnyshore City. The screams, explosions and sounds were coming down the streets towards the airport.

We have to find a way outta here.

(so is stingray going to fly us or whatever? I cant bother reading posts now.. Also don't expect Rumble to cry for Mandel or anything, I told you he's not kind he's a general.. ugh)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Sunnyshore
    Rooftop

Hector lay injured on the ground. Jack was not too far away. Hector struggled to get up, trying to force his body upward.

He was so close, he was right there, Hector thought to himself, looking at Jack. He knew he had to kill Jack now, and in doing so, defeat not just the man, but the entire HR in the process. The victory would be more of a symbolic one: One Commander defeating the other, and finishing this fight, once and for all.

Suddenly, he saw two shadows come up from behind him. He turned his head as best as he could to meet the gaze of the two. One was a Pokemon, dark fur with red eyes: an Umbreon. The other was a human: brown hair and a brown outfit to match. He had green eyes, and a tattoo down the right side of his face, made of strange symbols.

It was Jun and Wade, standing next to each other, looking down at Hector.

"Jun? Wade? What are you-", Hector never got to finish his sentence. Jun raised his gun, and Wade prepared his attack, and the two struck Hector down in unison.

FLASHBACK: The First meeting-Two Weeks before the invasion of Jubilife City

The room of the HR command was quiet. All that could be heard was the light drizzle of the rain outside. In there sat the former HR Commander, as well as a roomful of advisers. Jun was among the people in the room. On the opposite side of the room, there was an Umbreon, speaking probably the most unimaginable thing ever.

Wade approached the HR Commander and spoke.

"Commander Reyson, I came here to try to convince you to end the war against the Pokemon. To make peace."

The Commander eyed him suspiciously. He then looked at the others in the room. He laughed, and spoke to Wade.

"Well that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. A Pokemon, coming here to make peace with us? Need I remind you that you attacked us first? What the hell kind of ******** is this?"

Wade fidgeted. He didn't feel comfortable here, but this is something he had to do, something he had to try.

"Not all humans are evil. Not all humans had caused Pokemon grief and enslaved them. It was Pokemon that were abused that rose up and started this revolt, and made this into a War. The idea of freedom to them caused nearly all Pokemon to support the PR, and the War. But I know what's going to really happen. The war will go on, and it will consume everything, and eventually, everyone. Not just the Pokemon, but the humans. Everyone will die, but it won't stop there. This War will be inherited by our children, and our children's children. It will never end. I want to stop it before it gets to that point."

The HR Commander looked over the Umbreon, then shook his head, speaking once more.

"You're a Pokemon. You're also a spy. There's no way I can trust what you say. I don't know what your fiend Commander is planning, but I'm not falling for it. Get out of here!"

"Please, you have to listen to me! The Commander doesn't even know I'm here! If you won't listen to me, then maybe you'll listen to me if I join the HR?"

"HA! Like I'd let a Pokemon spy join the HR!? As if!" He motioned at the two human guard, who carried Wade out of the building. Wade was still protesting.

"Wait! Please! You're making a mistake! Stop! STOP! YOU HAVE TO LISTEN!" Wade screamed, trying to get their attention. The human guard led Wade outside, and threw him out on the street, and into a pile of dirt, which was now mud from the rain.

Wade lay there for a second, motionless. He was covered in the mud the humans threw him in. He turned towards the sky, and sighed, almost breaking into tears. It looked like all was lost, and the Pokemon and humans were about to enter a war, one that would never end, and keep consuming until it destroyed both sides.

But then something happened. Something he didn't expect. A hand reached out to him. It was a hand of a human. Wade grabbed it with his paw, and sat up. The human had brown hair, and a tattoo on the side of his face, one of a language Wade didn't understand. He was one of the humans in the room before.

"I'm Jun. I know it sounds weird, but I believe you. It seems, although we come from different sides and different races, we share similar ideals." Jun stuck out his hand, and Wade shook it with his paw.

"I'm Wade."

"Nice to meet you, Wade." Jun looked up at the darkened sky, thinking. Wade also looking up, thinking as well. The two didn't talk for a long time, until eventually, Jun spoke.

"Listen, Wade. I know this is asking a lot, but I can't sit idly by and watch this War completely tear both sides apart. If you're the kind of person I think you are, I know you can't either. If we work together, we can stop this, before it reaches the next generation, before this becomes something that can't stop. We can sacrifice a few, and save countless more for generations to come."

Wade thought about it for a second. He knew of the risks of what Jun was asking. He knew that they would be working against both sides. He knew that both sides would cal them traitor, utter their name in disgust, and look down upon their actions as heresy. But he also knew another thing. They would be doing it for a greater good.

"Alright, Jun. Let's do it."

Together, the planning for the ultimate end to the War had begun. The path Jun and Wade were about to go on was a destructive one. They were sacrificing it all: their land, their allegiance, their friends and loved ones. They would put it all on the line, so that they would bring this war to a finish, a climactic end. Many would die. This was true. But if their planned worked, in the end, many more would be saved.

FLASHBACK - Plots and plans-During the Battle of Oreburgh City

Jun stood in the dark of the cave under Oreburgh City. He went over the plan with Wade once more. The two stealthy characters exchanged glances, and after making sure that there weren't any spies or eavesdroppers nearby, Wade nodded and spoke.

"It's crucial that Hector trusts you." Wade said, "Very crucial."

"Why?" Jun asked.

Wade looks at him through the dark of the cave. He sighed heavily, then spoke.

"Hector is new to the position of Commander, but he already established a huge amount of respect with his victory in Jubilife, and a huge amount of trust. The PR know that he will do whatever is necessary to win. So if Hector trusts you, then the entire PR will eventually trust you. Lead Hector through the cave, and find Groudon back there."

Jun nodded. "Finding such a secret weapon, and having the Red Orb with us, Hector is bound to trust me, right?"

"Exactly." Wade replied. He turns now to leave. "I have to go. I can't be seen with you when Hector comes down here into this cave."

Jun nodded. "Where should we meet again?"

Jun was about to continue, but he stopped, looking around cautiously. Wade frowned and glanced around as well. There was some rustling, and they both knew that someone was near. Following the sounds, Wade saw a man, a soldier, hiding behind a large rock, eavesdropping on them. Alarmed, Wade shot a glance at Jun, then tilting his head to the rock, gesturing him that there's someone behind it. Jun nodded, and Wade leaped towards the rock, jumping over it, then landed behind the soldier, blasting him with Shadow ball, knocking him out of cover. Then Jun took aim with his gun and fired. The plan couldn't go wrong.

"When you return from the Cave and transport Groudon to a closer location, meet me in the forest next to Route 208. I'll go with the others to Oreburgh, then slip away and meet you there. You'll have to maneuver around the HR. If my guess is right, they will have a hard time trusting you since you've been around us Pokemon."

Jun laughed a bit. "The price we pay for dooming our own kind. We're traitors to both sides in a way."

Wade laughed a bit as well. "See you soon." He said, and took off. Jun waited in the caves, and a few minutes later, Hector appeared…

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Wade - Secrets

Flashback One - Special Meeting
    Place: Route 208
    Time: When the Pokemon were still around the truck, fighting the Magmortar.

Wade jumped onto the roof after hearing Mandel's distress call. But when they went for the fire Pokemon, Wade headed towards anther direction. After jumping off the truck, Wade fooled the others by saying that he was going to help them with the Magmortar. Leaping off the truck roof with one strong jump, he landed on the grass floor, then dashed towards a bunch of large, unburnt trees, away from the Magmortar and the others and into the silent forest. The fire was spreading multiple ways, including this way, but it wasn't spreading quick enough to affect his special meeting. Away from the fire, the forest was awfully cold and quiet, with no sound of raging flames and screaming people.

It was almost...relaxing, after all that running and fighting. He wished he could stay here, he wished he didn't have to meet anybody, but in order to stop the War, he wasn't going to chicken out. He was going to get it done. He felt a little guilty though, lying to Lydia twice, hiding so many secrets from her. But it was for the greater good, for every Pokemon and Human out there. Soon, after a while of running, the forest was basically pitch black, as the fire didn't affect this area of the forest, and the only things he could see were large, Hoothoot eyes, staring at him from above. Wade's rings glowing back at them in a scary way, the owl Pokemon fled from the forest without turning back. The less people the better. People were probably wondering why Wade had been absent all the time. Well here's your answer. He had been attending secret meetings with Jun, and they were planning about the Nuclear bomb from behind without letting anyone else know about it. People though he was lazy, he was inactive, but Jun and Wade were the 'masterminds' behind both sides, controlling the battlefield's fate...people would never understand.

Wade came to a halt at their meeting place - A large, bigger tree standing out from the others with a large X mark on its tree trunk. Looking around, he wasn't here yet, so Wade continued to stand there, knowing that the Human was bound to appear soon. After ten minutes, a human figure could be seen walking towards the large, giant tree, his large shadow visible as the moon shone behind him. A little smile on his face, Wade approached the human, his blue rings illuminating the place, revealing the human's identity, despite already knowing who he was. Jun smiled and nodded when he noticed a black cat-like Pokemon approaching him, then tilted his head as Wade looked at him right in the eyes, as if he had something to say.

"Glad that you can make it." Wade started, his red eyes starting right into his, "And I thought you're too scared to come because of the fire."

"Afraid? Of the fire?" Jun chuckled, sitting on the ground, against the tree, facing Wade as the Pokemon sat as well, "This is for the greater good, Wade. I don't care if there's a freaking tornado or a giant earthquake stopping us. We'll make it through."

"For the greater good." Wade grinned, nodding, a tad of determination and happiness in his eyes, then, tilting his head to another angle, he moved closer to the human, frowning when he saw wounds and scars on his arms, head and legs, "What happenened?"

"The price to pay for being a traitor, Wade." Jun answered, smiling. "The HR doesn't even know that I want to help them. Either that or I have good acting talent."

"Be thankful that they didn't kill you." Wade spoke. He then grew a serious expression on his face. "I heard that the Commander of the HR, Jack Spark, is having a meeting with top scientists from Sunnyshore. Something big is going to happen."

Jun seemed alarmed and he sat straight, looking at the sky, thinking for a while, then took a deep breath before replying, "How do you know about this?"

"When I was revived-" Wade started, but when he saw Jun's confused expression on his face, he chuckled, "Long story. Anywho, I've been eavesdropping. And I'm pretty sure that he means it."

"Any ideas...?" Jun asked.

Silence. Then after a few minutes of thinking, Wade broke the silence by suggesting something, "This is our chance, Jun. The chance we've may have been waiting for. I guarantee whatever happens at that meeting, it's going to be big. You're going to have to infiltrate that meeting. Take out one of the scientist, dress up as him, and go into that meeting."

Jun looked at him, hesitantly, but didn't bother to argue. They have long since passed the point of no return. "I'll have to put on some make-up to hide my tattoo, and wear a wig." He said, chuckling.

Wade nodded.

"Then let's make this happen."

Forty minutes later, Jun was sitting among the other scientists, listening to Jack Spark speak. He hid from Jack's view most of the time, on the off chance Jack would recognize Jun even if he was wearing a wig. Jun listened intently. It was as Wade thought. An Atomic Bomb was their plan. Wade was right. This was their chance, their chance to make something big happen. Their last resort wouldn't be so last.

As the scientists talked among themselves now, Jun cracked an idea. He would disguise it as another reason, though.

"If we agree to this, let's make it so that it is kept from the public's knowledge. That way, it won't cause any unwanted messes to occur." The other scientists looked at Jun, and in the end, agreed. Jun had fooled them, making it seem a matter of morale, when in reality, Jun had done this so that in the end, when the bomb was going to be set off. No one would escape, and the horrors of war will be shown to the survivors who do happen to make it. One of the scientists spoke to Jack.

"Jack, we have reached a unanimous decision. We are going to help you with your plan. We only have one request, or count it more as a demand. We don't want the public or the army to know about this. It'll send them into frenzy. Once we complete the bomb, then you can tell everybody. Until then, keep this a secret."

Jun headed out of Hearthome, disguised, and went back to the meeting place of the forest, where he met Wade, and told him what was happening.

"Good work, Jun. The rest is simple. We have to convince Hector and the PR to make an all out assault on Sunnyshore. Doing this, Jack will be convinced that there is no other way to stop the PR then by using the Nuke."

Jun nodded. The final plan was set.

****************************************************************************************

Flashback Two - Secret Revealed

Time: Less than 30 mins ago.

Wade's eyes were emotionless as the white metal lift came to a halt, his eyes without a hint of regret or guiltiness. His son, Nocturne, was sleeping on his back, and he was rather heavy, which was making it difficult for his father to carry him. The doors opened, and Wade stepped into a white bunker, big and wide enough to hold one hundred people. Although it was large enough to hold a large amount of people, nobody was inside. The bright, white lights were shining onto him like a million suns as he exited the lift, glancing around.

There were stacks of food and water here, enough to last for ten years, and the oxygen here was enough to last for decades, thanks to some oxygen tanks. There were beds and basic facilities here, all of them vacant and unused. Trotting to the nearest bed, Wade tilted his body forwards, allowing his baby to slide onto the bed, then places a blanket on top of the Zorua, giving him warmth. Just then, the Zorua stirred in his sleep, and he woke up, startled and scared. Before Wade could even do something, he started to cry.

"Shhhh...." Wade spoke softly, going onto the bed, rubbing his nose against his son, "It's okay. Daddy's here. And you'll be safe here as well."

The baby calmed down when he saw his father, and he smiled a little bit, rubbing back with his nose, giggling. Kissing the Zorua on the forehead in a fatherly way, Wade jumped off the bed, then spoke in a calm, gentle tone, "I'll be right back, Nocturne. Stay here and don't move. Daddy will be back soon." and headed towards the lift again, glancing at his son once, which was falling asleep again, and entered the white elevating box. As the doors closed, Wade shook his head, shaking off everything unnecessary, and focused. He had two things to do. One - Find Lydia, and tell her about this bunker built by the HR, then bring her here. Two - He has to make sure that everything's going as planned.

Wade didn't have much time, and he knew that. Finding Lydia was like finding a needle from a haystack. He had no idea where she was. Nobody knew that he was working for the HR all along, not even Lydia, his mate, which saddened him a little, but things had to be done. The whole was was a stupid idea, a stupid plan. Nobody listened. Except for one person. Jun. He was there to support him, and they both had something in common - They wanted the war to end, as soon as possible, and they wanted to prove their point by destroying the region, ending it the hard way. By working with Jun and exploring Sunnyshore stealthily, Wade discovered the HR Anti-bomb bunker, located deep, deep down into the ground, which can be a perfect hiding place if a bomb hits. Wade had to find Lydia and drag her into the bunker before the nuke's activated, and he had to do it now. Wade knew that Hector was fighting against his ex-trainer, Jack Spark on top of this very building, and he had to assist Jack soon in case he couldn't take care of himself, but right now, he had to find his Zorua girlfriend.

The doors opened once again, and Wade trotted out of the lift, his eyes at the exit, running as fast as he could. He had no time to lose, and Lydia could be out there, injured, waiting for help. When he was about to exit the building and into the battlefield, a familiar voice called to him from behind, and Wade spun, tilting his head. Jun was starting at him, and judging by his expression, he was anxious as well, but for what reason? He wasn't looking for Lydia. "Wade, we have to go for Hector, and I mean now! We don't have time!"

Wade came to a halt, looked at the exit, then stared at Jun's eyes, "I have to find Lydia, Jun. Just give me ten minutes! I'll find her and bring her to the bunker! I have to save her from the bomb! Just ten minutes, Please!!!" But all Wade got in return, was a sigh, and disapproving eyes.

"We don't have time, Wade. If you want our plans , what we've been planning for months to fail, then go ahead and save your girlfriend. Either way, the bomb will be activated, and she might be far, far away from Sunnyshore. If you go out there and fail in finding her, you're doomed as well. We don't have a choice!" Jun pointed out, and Wade was struggling in the inside, but he knew he didn't have a choice. Nodding at Jun, the two raced up the stairs, and onto the roof, where the battle between Hector and Jack was held.

"What about Lydia....?" Wade murmured to himself, sighing. Why didn't he tell her to follow him the last time they met? Why couldn't he be smarter, why couldn't he tell her everything about the war, about his plans, about Jun's intentions?! She was doomed out there if she couldn't get any help...and if she couldn't come out alive...it was his fault...he didn't take care of her well...her egg too...it was his fault...he caused her demise...the bomb...the plan...the betrayal...everything...she didn't deserve this...

"Everything was supposed to be fine...bring Lydia down, and live happily ever after with her, with nothing to stop us...but I've failed in bringing Lydia with me...and I'll never forgive myself." Wade thought, then sighed, a tear rolling down his cheeks. He knew Lydia could never get away from this. She wasn't fast enough. She was going to die...because of his plan...because of his nuclear bomb...and it was all his fault...that a part of his plan didn't go as is was expected to... "Sorry Lydia...I love you so much...but I cannot turn back now....and...I...will still have to finish what I have started. Once and for all."

****************************************************************************************************

Shaking away the flashbacks, Wade stormed onto the roof with Jun at his side, then stopped when he saw Hector fighting against Jack Spark, both of them heavily injured. Looking at both, he knew that to do. Knowing that his plan was going to work, he launched a dark pulse of energy towards the Arcanine instead of the Human, blasting him away, watching as Jun finished him off. Hector couldn't possibly comprehend what was happening here, and with Wade glancing at Jack's activator, things couldn't get messier. Seeing that Hector wasn't injured enough, Wade frowned, hating to finish him off, but knowing that it was his job to do so, he charged himself with energy before launching a stronger beam of dark energy towards the Commander, knocking him to a side. After that, he turned, and stared at the HR Commander, his eyes cold and demanding, "Activate the bomb."

(activate the bomb. then when it's activated.you have 30 mins before it blows up.)

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Sunnyshore City
    Rooftop

Jack was lying down on the ground. Somehow, he had been certain he would die, that too at the hands of Hector. He had lost the war, and caused the doom of the humans. He lay there, breathing silently, smiling.

That's when he heard Hector's voice. "Jun? Wade? What are you-" He heard the sound of a gunshot, and some kind of attack colliding with the fur of Hector. He could smell burning fur, and immediately felt disgusted. That's when the more important issue hit him.

"Wait.... Jun? Wade? What are they doing here?" Jack thought. Quickly, Jack jumped up, pointing his hand at the pair.

He saw Hector laying against the wall, and a thought immediately struck him. Wade and Jun had just attacked him. There was something wrong, something about he past...

"Activate the bomb." Wade said. Those 3 words cleared almost everything up. Wade had double crossed the PR all along. He had always wanted to have Jack blast the region. Jun had probably helped him. He still wasn't clear why, or how.

Jack looked at the battle going on down. He looked at the snoring Groudon. Jack sighed, and replied, "Yeah, I guess I will. And also, why am I not surprised to see you here?"

Jack took out a cell phone from his pocket, and spoke into it. "Yeah, I'm activating the bomb. Inform as many people as you can. I'm getting out."

Jack then fiddled with his phone. It asked for a password, something which Jack inputted immediately. A message then appeared on the phone.

"Do you really wish to activate the bomb?"

Jack stared at the message. The scientists had probably added it to stop Jack and make him think twice about the whole thing.

"Am I really ready to blast a whole region?" Jack thought. He thought about it for a minute, then remembered all about the battle going on.

"Let this be a reminder to everybody not to fight such a bloody war again..." He thought, and pressed the "Yes" button. Another dialog box popped open, and on it was written, "30 Minutes until blast"

Jack looked at Wade and smiled. "You did a nice job buddy. Make sure you survive, and lets meet again in the future, yeah?" Jack petted Wade, and gave Jun a pat on his back. "Thanks for the help. You did a great job."

Jack headed out, running as fast as he could. He dodged all Pokemon, and in ten minutes he was on top the HR Base, near the Helipad. Skyla waved at him, ready with his chopper. Jack waved back, and boarded the copter. Skyna took off, and Jack glanced into his phone.

"20 Minutes till blast"

Jack sighed, and took out his radio. He spoke into it, hoping that somebody would be listening. "This is Commander Jack Spark, to whomsoever is listening, GET OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN. I repeat, GET OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN. This may be my last message to all my brave soldiers... and I want to thank you for all the courage you had shown during the War. Get out of Sinnoh as fast as you can, because... a nuclear weapon has been activated. The Blast Radius will be spread as far as Canalave, and if you survive the blast, the Radiation will get you. I hope you survive. Until then, Over and out."

Jack placed the radio in his pocket. He glanced out to see the landscape of Sinnoh one last time, and he almost cried when he saw it, and thought that it may be the last time he was seeing it.

(OOC: This is not my last post. I still have one post. Now, everybody, the message will let you know, GET OUTTA THERE! xD)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Rumble
    Sunnyshore City
    Airport

Suddenly Rumble saw many humans heading towards the airport. His convictions were true - something terrible was about to happen.
    And they needed to flee right away, leaving every Pokemon to fight. Rumble couldn't see any way of saving the PR from this nor he cared.
    The large, usual frown was upon his face as he spoke.

"We got no time for touching moments. See that jet plane?" He pointed at the far end of the airport where a polished jet plane was standing there. Then he looked at his team - Lydia, Morgana, and Penelope.

"Our plan is to take it and head out. Hector..."

"is bound to die. For his foolishness."

Rumble did not know, but tragically his words were hundred percent true. Jun had ruthlessly betrayed the Commander of the PR who so foolishly believed his trainer.

The psychic Pokemon, trying to forget that he was leaving the whole of PR behind, headed towards the plane, nodding the Pokemon to follow him.

Deadly silence fell on the jet plane. Only the screams and rumbling sound of the humans feet from outside could be heard. Rumble resisted the urge to blow up all the planes of the airport, but then he remembered that his flamethrower was out. He looked at his now black arm - the chunk of metal that was once his flamethrower was now standing useless in his gel.
    Once he entered the control room, followed by all of his allies, Morgana dragging Penelope, he pulled out all of his weapons abruptly and placed them on the floor, sat down the pilot's seat.

"Alright, let's have a look-see here. What this baby needs is a startup."

Nothing he could recognize. Piloting would be alot harder than driving, he reckoned. But as all vehicles, all you need is a stirring wheel and something to make you go forward.

"I see the stirring wheel here..."

Rumble muttered, then decided, while grabbing it and looking forward.

"Morgana, hold my hand"

Morgana nodded and they merged their spiritual powers, which the Reuniclus' implemented into the machine. It started working immediately, and with their massive psychic power, they pushed the plane towards the sky.

The horizon was grey, the sun was coming out behind the endless clouds that covered the sky. It's like the sun did not want to see the pityful result of a brutal war.
    But Rumble didn't mind. He was still smiling.

---------------------

Morgana
    Sunnyshore City
    Jet Plane

Morgana noticed the horrifying smile on Rumble's face. Then she looked at Lydia and her baby, while having the same frown Rumble had moments ago. She levitated in the back, exiting the piloting room.

"Lydia. Excuse him. His insanity is just the ability to surpass himself..."

She recognized the signs of sadness in her face. A huge sympathy for the Pokemon before her hit her like an angry wave of the sea.

"Don't feel sad. I know it's hard to comprehend with, but that's how war is..."

Morgana tickled Lydia's bag, where her egg was supposed to be.

"After all, this war hasn't produced only evil, hm?"

Her happy smile was attempting to compell Lydia to smile as well. Morgana didn't pay any attention to where they were going - she trusted Rumble completly.

Last edited:

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
  • Khufu
    Sunnyshore City
    Streets

For a time, Khufu had slipped off into his own thoughts. The others had headed off to Sunnyshore City while he remained alone. He'd calmed his nerves, which had been nervous over his own name and life.

Khufu didn't want to die this young, and if he did, his name had to be remembered. If he died at Sunnyshore, well, his life would mean little to anyone else. Most likely, they would forget this Flareon had even existed. It took some time to silence those thoughts, and then he'd headed for Sunnyshore.

Khufu had been fighting alone, killing humans and taking wounds himself. one of the ones he killed he recognised as the aggressive one from Eterna City, who nearly killed him. Revenge, he thought, isn't sweet, it's bitter. The sight of the man, wounded from several Shadow Ball attacks, disgusted Khufu, but he stared at it anyway. That thrill you get from it is the dark half of you rejoicing in someone else's pain, he decided.

Khufu had tried to make his way to either Hector or Rumble during the battle, but Rumble was nowhere to be found. He tried searching for Hector, and now, near a building, he saw him. Near death. No, he thought, it can't.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Logan Johnson
    Sunnyshore City
    Lighthouse

Logan watched as the Reinclus prepared to fire his flamethrower. Logan saw that the Pokemon had already regretted it. Logan ducked as the weapon exploded and blew off the arm of the Reinclus. The Pokemon jumped out of the lighthouse as the lighthouse lamp burst into flames. Logan watched as his left arm caught fire. Logan stood calm, thinking of what to do. Logan was helpless as his whole body caught on fire. Logan tried to jump out but before he could, the Lighthouse exploded, catching Logan in the explosion. Logan felt his right leg was blown off in the explosion. Logan flew down towards the ground, scrambling towards the ocean. Logan's head hit a rock, decapitating Logan, ending his life at the age of eighteen. Logan's body rolled into the ocean, dripping with blood and missing a head and a leg. Logan's head rolled down to his Chevrolet Tahoe.

(OOC: There, a gruesome death)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Mikkelson
    Sunnyshore City
    Outside the lighthouse

Captain Mikkelson grabbed a cigar from the glove box, and lit the cigar. Captain Mikkelson took a puff from the Cigar, looking at the lighthouse. Mikkelson blew some smoke, and that was the moment when the Lighthouse exploded. Captain Mikkelson ducked to avoid debris from hitting him, and then Mikkelson saw a body float down. The body hit a rock, removing the head. The head rolled down by the Tahoe, and Mikkelson went over to pick it up. Captain Mikkelson looked at the head, and saw that the head belonged to Logan.

" F***! Logan! Why, why did you have to die," Captain Mikkelson angrily shouted. Logan was only eighteen, Captain Mikkelson angrily recalled. Captain Mikkelson put the head inside the truck, and climbed into the driver's seat. Captain Mikkelson turned on the Tahoe, and drove down the road. Captain Mikkelson thought on about his own life, and how Logan's ended.

Corporal Davis
    Sunnyshore City
    Chinook Helicopter

Corporal Davis looked out the back opening at the destructed Sinnoh region. Corporal Davis was disgusted at the destruction, but he was used to it. Davis caught sight of the Tahoe Captain Mikkelson was in, and shouted,

" Land the F***in Heli! Captain Mikkelson is down there!" The mentioning of Mikkelson's name made the pilot set down the Heli in position, so Captain Mikkelson could drive into the Chinook. Corporal Davis put his hands around his mouth to amplify sound, and shouted,

" Captain, drive into the Heli, Sunnyshore's gonna blow!" Captain Mikkelson put the Tahoe into high gear, and drove closer to the Chinook. Captain Mikkelson drove into the Chinook, without injuring anyone. Mikkelson exited the vehicle and sat down inside the Chinook.

Captain Mikkelson
    Sunnyshore City
    Chinook

Captain Mikkelson slouched back into the chair, taking another puff from his cigar. he looked around the Heli, seeing his Battalion in here, short of a few casualties. Captain Mikkelson got up, headed to the back, and looked outside. The Ocean waves crashed amongst each other, giving a somewhat peaceful presence outside the stormy war of Sinnoh. Captain Mikkelson got on his knees, and began to pray.

" To all those who died in the brutal proceedings of the Human-Pokemon war, you will not be forgotten. Your actions have shaped the land of Sinnoh forever. To all the families of Soldiers, may you live in remembrance of your family's actions. To all the survivors of the war, may you live in honour of your actions on the Battlefield, as they shape your life forever. To my Battalion, you have all made this one F***ing hell of a ride. To Logan, I hope there is good booze and good women in Heaven, hope to see you there soon."

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Danny Alcatraz
    Evac

"Alright, were getting out of here now!" Dan yelled at his soldiers as he heard about the Nuclear device. The Osprey began to fly out of the city, but got side tracked by a flare. They landed to pick up the distressed soldiers then left the city. Dan watched the tall buildings shrink down until only the ocean was in his view. They passed by a motor boat, a row boat, and Jack's Helicopter. The Ospreys pilot gave a challenging wave to the other helicopters pilot, then punched it all the way to Hoenn.

Mark Vargas
    Sub-Level 9
    Research bunker

The big vault door closed, then the blast doors, with him on the inside. It would of been pretty nice to hang out down here, safe from the bomb, if he wan't frozen. The 1st lieutenant would survive the bomb, but it would take some time for him to catch up with the rest of the army, and it would be a long time till he thawed out. The only way in now, was the Sub-Level 9 vents, but once the bomb dropped, those would close too.

(Short Sh!tty and too the point :D)

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • (Thus concludes my posting. See you guys in the sequel ;))

Nick
    Canalave

Human voice came on over Althalos' device, warning all soldiers to get away from the country. He jumped out when Althalos docked the boat, "So, if that bomb reaches here, then what will we do?" Nick asked the boy. "We're in Canalave, the PR had nor reason to destroy any of the boats, so I'm assuming they didn't." Althalos was right, there were still quite a few boats, all in good condition. "Which one do we take?" Nick questioned. "None yet. We need supplies, and there is somewhere I need to take you." Althalos answered. Nick gave him a questioning look, but followed. Althalos led him to house near the bridge and took a key out of his bag, opening the door. "I know I've already told you what happened, but you should see too. I need to see again," Althalos walked inside and flipped a switch, the back up generator turned on, providing weak light. Nick followed Althalos in, and what he saw terrified him: there was an overwhelming smell of death and decay, but no bodies. There was a giant blood stain that covered most of the floor and part of the walls. There were three smaller ones in the kitchen, spread out on the floor, tables and cabinets. "M-my dad? Him? He did this?" Althalos just gave a sad nod in response, and then left. Nick was more than just angry at his dad now, he was extremely depressed. How could his dad have done this to someone who cared about him? It disgusted him. "Go raid as many houses as you can. Grab canned and dry food as well as some citrus and berries. See if you can't find any meat. I'll meet you back here in 10 minutes, that way we'll at least have ten to get out of here. I'll be waiting on the bridge for you."
    ------------------
    15 minutes later,

Althalos Fizen
    Canalave
    docks

Althalos loaded everything onto a small yacht, storing everything in it's correct place. Jack had said 30 minutes, only 5 left before the bomb went off, but he was strangely calm. He looked at Nick, "When we get out of here, and if you ever need something, and I'm not around, find Lydia the Zorua, or Zoroark, I'm not sure if she's evolve or not, but tell her that youre a friend of mine, she'll help you. Also, there is something you need to get from her, it a little glass ball with an undying flame inside," Althalos climbed into the captains chair and made the boat move forwards, he heard a load explosion and turned around to see a massive mushroom cloud forming on the other side of the country, the cuncussive bang passed over him, blowing him out of the chair. A wall of fire was slowly engulfing the country, the last thing being a sniper rifle with it's barrel stuck in the street, and a helmet on it's stock.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandel
    Plane
    Soul of grass pendant
    Mandel let out a heavy sigh, the others were safe in the plane, he had saved them. He smiled and the crystalyne windows glowed a vibrant green Gilbert left the bag to sit outside of it.

He remembered how it happened, the moment Mandel died, he remembered how Celebi had used her power to turn his Dad into a pendant. He had an idea, if he still had a small ammount of Celebis power, he could say goodbye. He had focused his last bit of energy and charged his remaining being into a single small crystal and appeared with Gilbert. He could hear Arceus calling him, he didn't have the strength of a living Celebi to keep him here so he had to be quick.

Suddenly a brilliant green blow appeared around the cabins interior casting everything in a green light. Gilberts pendant shattered and a strange wind began to blow down the plane carrying various green leaves. The leaves swirled on the ground and slowly began to form Mandel. He stood before his friends and made a sad smile. He looked just like the day he had evolved. Brilliant green colors covered his leaves. He didn't have a scratch on him and his old scar which ran across his face was once again visible.

"Hello... everyone, I fear this is the last time I'm going to get to say that... I don't have much time, Arceus is calling me to him and my soul is barely clinging onto this world... Im dead, theres no way around it... I just have to accept that. But its not so bad, because I died you lived and for that I am truly grateful..."

Mandel finished his entence as he felt the bullet holes reforming in his back. he collapsed to the ground screaming in agony.​

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Silence Quickslash
    Motorboat

Oh we never know where life will take us
    I know it's just a ride on the wheel
    And we never know when death will shake us
    And we wonder how it will feel

"This is Commander Jack Spark, to whomsoever is listening." Lilac picked up her radio as it crackled to life and Silence opened her eyes and looked over. "GET OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN. I repeat, GET OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN. This may be my last message to all my brave soldiers... and I want to thank you for all the courage you had shown during the War. Get out of Sinnoh as fast as you can, because... a nuclear weapon has been activated. The Blast Radius will be spread as far as Canalave, and if you survive the blast, the Radiation will get you. I hope you survive. Until then, Over and out."

Lilac docked at Pastoria City and got out of the boat. "Will you be alright here while I go get supplies?" she asked Silence.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Silence replied.

"Alright, I'll be back as soon as I can," Lilac said than walked off into the city. Silence laid her head down on the floor of the boat. Despite what she had told Lilac, she knew she wasn't fine. The bleeding had stopped but she had already lost to much blood. She knew she wasn't going to make
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So goodbye my friend
    I know I'll never see you again
    But the time together through all the years
    Will take away these tears
    It's okay now
    Goodbye my friend

Lilac Brown
    Pastoria City

Lilac got back to the boat carrying a sack full of food, water, and bandages and can of motorboat gasoline she was having some trouble holding with one hand. She got in the boat and secured the supplies down before turning to Silence with her mouth open to say something but froze at what she saw. Clutched in one of Silence's hands was on egg, fresh blood from the reopened wound dripping onto it, the Weavile's breaths coming in short gasps. Lilac felt tears moisten her cheeks as she knelt by her friend once again. The pokemon's eyes fluttered open and she looked up into the wet green eyes of the girl.

I've seen a lot things that make me crazy
    And I guess I held on to you
    We could've run away and left well maybe
    But it wasn't time and we both knew

"Take care of the egg for me, will you?" Silence said.

"I will. We'll go to Hoenn. We should be safe there," Lilac said. Not able to hold back any longer, she broke down crying. "Don't go... We were only just beginning to understand one another again... Just... don't go... I'm sure if you could hold on a little longer we could find a doctor or something..." Even as she said these words she knew it was no use. She had seen it in Silence's eyes; the Weavile was going to die.

So goodbye my friend

I know I'll never see you again
    But the love you gave me through all the years
    Will take away these tears
    I'm okay now
    Goodbye my friend

Silence touched Lilac's face softly with her claw and wiped away a tear. There was a calm smile on her face as she said, "Cheer up. Can't have a street gal looking like a weakling, now can we?" Lilac couldn't help the small smile that spread across her face.

Life's so fragile and love's so pure

We can't hold on but we try
    We watch how quickly it disappears
    And we never know why

"I'll try," she said and wiped her eyes as dry as she could.

"There's the Lilac I know. Always strong..." Silence's voice started fade. "Now... Get going before that bomb blows. You... haven't got... much time..." She took one last shuddering breath than was gone. Lilac picked up the egg and ran her hand over it's smooth surface as she looked down at the calm face of her friend.

"Goodbye, Silence." She gently closed Silence's eyes than levered her into the water. As much as she wanted to give her a proper burial there just wasn't time. The motorboat roared to life and she sped away from the place that had caused her so much joy, yet so much pain. Five minutes later, when she was far enough away that the shore was barely visible, a mushroom cloud of smoke rose up from the direction of Sunnyshore City.

But I'm okay now

Goodbye my friend
    You can go now
    Goodbye my friend

((OOC: I couldn't help it, I just had to have the song in there XD))

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Captain Mikkelson
    The Ocean
    Chinook

Captain Mikkelson rose up from his knees, and looked towards Sunnyshore. Captain Mikkelson took a puff from his cigar, and let his arm down. Corporal Davis walked up behind Captain Mikkelson, and put his arm on Mikkelson's shoulder.

" Well, there goes the region," Corporal Davis broke the silence. Captain Mikkelson looked at him, and knocked Davis' arm off his shoulder. Captain Mikkelson looked towards Sinnoh, the destructed husk that it is. Captain Mikkelson saw a Mushroom cloud erupt from Sunnyshore City, and the Mushrooming was followed by an enormous boom. Captain Mikkelson felt the Chinook shake, and started to slide down the ramp. Mikkelson struggled for a grip, which he could not find until the very edge of the ramp. Corporal Davis started to run over, which caused the ramp to shake.

" Stop F***ing running dips***," Captain Mikkelson shouted. Corporal Davis started to walk over to Mikkelson, and extended his hand. Captain Mikkelson grabbed the hand and Corporal Davis began to pull up Mikkelson back into the Chinook. Corporal Davis sat Mikkelson down and preached,

" Just sit here and don't cause any s***." Captain Mikkelson started to sleep in the Heli.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Skyna watched the bird Pokemon take off with Lydia she then headed back toward the hospital and back to the room with Varik. After they both finished eating Skyna started healing Varik's wounds, but suddenly the small radio Varik had been using to monitor the HR's transmissions was filled with the voice of a screaming 16 year old saying something about a huge bomb. Both Skyna and Varik looked at each other and Varik said, "Skyna teleport us to Hearthome airport if you…" There was a flash of light and they appeared next to the hangers at Hearthome.

"Can…" finished Varik and without skipping a beat he ran to the hanger he had left his jet in. Entering the hanger he smiled and ran over to the fighter he had left there a few days ago he was shocked to see a set of gear laying there on the wing. He looked at the flight suit and it sent a chill down his spine. It read "Varik Radick" on it and a note from Angel was sitting next to it saying "Good luck Varik I'll make sure this aircraft disappears from the squadron's records." Varik had gone by the last name of Zalman even since he fled from his home… how did she find out his real name? Varik quickly started changing into his flight suit and flight gear. He was so distracted by the note and trying to get in his fighter that he forgot Skyna was standing there watching him partially undress.

He turned around while putting on his G-suit to see a crimson Skyna staring at him. Realizing what he had done he quickly said, "Sorry Skyna…. Was distracted, you see that panel over there? Open it up and pull out the gear in there I hope it fits you… I tried my best." Skyna was still blushing but she did what he said. She pulled out a harness and a helmet out that was crammed in the back of the storage compartment. She put on the helmet which was not very comfortable due to it not being made for a pokemon. She tried to figure out the harness and G-suit, but Varik had to help her with it.
    It felt like seconds later to Skyna the canopy on the two seater version of the fighter locked into place. Varik explained to her than he convinced command to send a model usually used for training new pilots for recruitment purposes. He then admitted that the whole plan was to take Skyna up to fly like he always told her he would.

8 minutes to denotation…

Skyna was pushed back into her seat as the jet pulled Gs on its climb out. Varik then quickly turned the aircraft and Skyna felt the G-suit (which didn't properly fit her either) inflate and pushed down on her legs causing her pain where she had been wounded. She could hear Varik let out a little whimper from the pain as well, but he continued the turn for another second. The jet then went wings level and the high rate of climb continued.

2 minutes later…

Skyna looked out the window while at 18,000 feet at the ground below the fighter. They were picking up speed now that the jet was flying straight and level. The view was amazing up here and a huge smile went across her face as she forgot about the nuke for a second and just enjoyed the fact that Varik and her dream had come turn. The jet then entered supersonic and broke the sound barrier as Varik applied the afterburners.

Nuke denotation…

There was a sudden flash behind them and both Varik and Skyna tried to look back to see what was happening. By now they were a good distance away, and out of harm's way. Skyna shuttered as she thought about everyone who had been left behind and she started to cry. Varik then spoke, "There were other survivors… I picked up a few other aircraft on radar that should have made it." There was a few seconds of silence other than the sobbing sounds Skyna's crying was making and Varik added, "I guess my broadcast never got out… not that my plea for the fighting to stop would be heard. There is still hope for the future that others will listen. I will do my best to prevent this from happening and make humans understand that we have to stop treating pokemon like slaves..."

"But how?" asked Skyna still crying over the deaths of hundreds of both pokemon and humans. All her family she had not seen in years, everyone she met, and just the thought of hundreds dead flashed through her mind.
    "I don't know let but I will not give up… I will find a way," said Varik trying to comfort the Gardevoir, but he doubted he would be able to. He was going to try, but he wasn't sure how. Well he would figure that out once they landed in Hoenn.

--- 5 Years Later ---

Varik and Skyna had taken up residence in Hoenn, where Varik took the job of a private passenger jet pilot. He was forced to sell the fighter (after he disarmed it), but it was ok. On the side Varik tried to make people listen to his ideals, but they mostly fell on deaf ears. For the most part Varik and Skyna chose to live in somewhat isolation due to their unusual relationship between a pokemon and a human. Life was simple and they enjoyed their time together in peace.

One day Varik was flying a wealthy businessman around, and the man happened to hear about Varik's campaign for fair treatment of pokemon. Now the businessman had little interest in the freedom of pokemon, but the idea of banning pokemon training appealed to him. His company produced many products that were often replaced by a pokemon servant, and the removal of pokemon would drive his sales through the roof.

The man promised to help Varik to get an audience with some important government firgures and lobbyists. Sure enough a week later Varik and Skyna went to Rustboro city where Varik would present his ideas. Skyna smiled at Varik while he nervously practiced his speech. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around him as he stumbled through a part of his speech, "I'm so proud of you."

Varik relaxed a little bit when he felt Skyna gently hugging him. The horn on her chest gently pressed into his back and he felt her love and admiration for him through it. He looked back at her and said, "I know I just feel like this is my one big shot."

"I know… just do your best and no matter what happens there when you come back here I'll be waiting for you," said Skyna as she smiled warmly up at Varik. She then added, "You might want to get going to get there early just in case." Varik nodded and kissed Skyna before starting out the door. He turned and said goodbye and when he did Skyna motioned to his tie he hadn't tied completely let. Varik blushed and fixed the tie, and then he walked out the door.

Varik entered the huge conference room while a short skinny man was making a speech about how some sort of "human enhancement" technology was intellectual property of his company. Apparently someone had stolen prototype technology from one of his company's labs, and was now making their own versions of his copyrighted inventions. The man's dark brown eyes showed fury as he argued that not enough had been done to find the party involved and punish them. Instead he claimed it was as if the whole thing was being covered up and he demanded a full investigation. The woman who seemed to be the main person in charge of the large group of political and lobbyists calmly told the man everything within the law was being done and that the criminals would be caught. This didn't seem to satisfy the man as he sat down. They then called up Varik to make his case.

Varik gave a speech to the crowd on how Pokemon training needed to be stopped before another war erupted, and the Sinnoh incident was repeated. He also went over the cruelty of pokemon training and how humans now understood how intelligent pokemon really were, and that humanity should seek to find ways to live in harmony with Pokemon. At first there was silence in the room, and then it all exploded in a flurry of arguments on the matter. Varik was there for hours trying to argue his point and fought against all the counter arguments. In the end it was decided that things would continued on as they were and there was no reason to end pokemon training since they were just beasts.

Varik walked back to his room feeling a little defeated but at the same time a little encouraged that he had some people supporting his point of view. Opening the door to his hotel he started to say, "I'm back Sky…" Someone dressed in black grabbed Varik before he could finish and threw him across the room with incredible force. He hit the wall hard, but Varik turned around throwing a punch. The attacker caught Varik's hand and crushed it with one swift motion. The attacker's hand felt cold… and metallic. Varik screamed in pain and looked at the man's arm and realized it was a machine, but before Varik could process this information in his head the man picked Varik up in the air by Varik's crushed hand and smashed him into the small living room table. Varik could feel bones breaking as he landed on his other arm, and a fragment of one of the table legs impaled his right leg. The attacker then grabbed Varik's left leg and slung him against the wall.

Varik's battered body was filled with incredible pain as he just sat there against the wall in shock. Just then he saw a second figure walking into the room dragging Skyna's beaten body behind them by the hair. Varik made eye contact with Skyna and he tried to crawl over to her desperate to help her, but Varik's attacker shoved Varik to the ground by stepping on his back. Skyna telepathically said to Varik while forcing a smile, "I love you so much and I'm so…" Skyna was interrupted by the loud sound of a pistol firing. Varik cried out for Skyna while crying as her liveless body when limp and the life in her eyes faded away. Her beautiful sky blue hair began to turn red from the blood gushing out of her head where the attacker had shot her.

Varik's attacker picked up Varik and looked him in the face. Varik stared at Skyna's body as the man said, "You disgust me you filthy pokemon ****er. Freaks like you and your little ***** deserve death just like the rest of those disgusting beasts." The man then threw Varik against the thick sliding glass doors that led to the balcony. Varik couldn't move because his body was too battered. The man picked Varik up to his feet then kicked him through the thick glass. The force of the kick was inhuman and it crushed part of Varik's spine instantly as well force him through the thick glass. The glass cut up Varik's body terribly, and he was sent over the guard rails by the pure force of the kick. Falling from the second floor felt like hours to Varik before his back made contact with the hard concrete… somehow he was still alive. His body was destroyed, but something deep inside Varik fought to stay alive. He couldn't remember anything that had just happened, and all he knew right now was pain. Everything started to turn black, and Varik tried to fight it but it was no use. A thick void of darkness soon enveloped Varik's world.

If you want to make enemies try to change something...

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Final Post

Morgana explained the situation just before Rumble came in with his normal frowns. She would have been happier to see him if one of her best friends hadn't just died, along with Ace. "We got no time for touching moments. See that jet plane?" He said aloud, pointing at the far end of the airport where a polished jet plane was standing, "Our plan is to take it and head out. Hector is bound to die, for his foolishness". The Zorua nodded obediently with dark eyes, wondering what would become of the pokemon that were still fighting on scene. Same for the humans, although her vengeful thoughts clouded most of the little concern she contained still inside her small heart. Another thing that worried her was Wade, as he was nowhere to be seen, and Lydia hadn't spoke with him ever since Oreburgh City. The Chanseys had explained he picked up her child and left. Was the baby alright as well? Would they be alright without her? More questions and horrid thoughts were building up. She shut down her imagination to also shut away the anxiety building up.

Running to the jet Rumble had pointed to, they all climbed inside, although silence lingered as Lydia's mouth was shut. The two Reuniclus appeared to be working on something, Morgana carrying in the small girl whom of which she still knew nothing about. Otherwise there was a sleeping Riolu on the plane, snuggled onto a seat while clenching a bottle in its tiny paws. The radio was screaming with words of the human commander. This would have been music to Lydia's ears if it wasn't a warning. To everyone. The little radio screeched out the words of their doom, "This is Commander Jack Spark, to whomsoever is listening, GET OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN. I repeat, GET OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN. This may be my last message to all my brave soldiers... and I want to thank you for all the courage you had shown during the War. Get out of Sinnoh as fast as you can, because... a nuclear weapon has been activated. The Blast Radius will be spread as far as Canalave, and if you survive the blast, the Radiation will get you. I hope you survive. Until then, Over and out."
    They were going to die. All of them.
    Her ears picked up the noise of a working Reuniclus beside the radio, Rumble appearing confused when it came to all the controls. She would be confused too, however her friend's psychic brain had to be much larger. He would figure something out eventually. He'd have to, if they were going to survive the nuclear blast. Even then, who knew if they would be safe? The thought of blowing up an entire region was beyond frightening. All of the pokemon and humans she had met that weren't in the plane would be...destroyed, immediately, along with whatever dreams, families, and memories they carried. It made her sick.

Exiting the piloting room, Lydia sat down with her feet kicked up, slouched on the nearest seat available. The Zorua was holding her brown, warm bag in her hands, playing with the strap before raising her head to see Morgana. The shiny Reuniclus looked at her with gentle eyes, though a frown similar to Rumble's was written across her face.
    "Lydia. Excuse him. His insanity is just the ability to surpass himself...". She could tell that the pokemon had recognized her depressed expressions, especially as the Reuniclus kept speaking, "…Don't feel sad. I know it's hard to comprehend with, but that's how war is". The word 'war' itself made the Zorua cringe. It was meaningless. No good had ever come out of it, as she had learned on her first mission it spilled only blood. No victory, no honor. It was madness, and she slightly regretted ever becoming part of it. Slightly, that is. She had still made friends, met some amazing people and pokemon alike. It was the small details that also contributed to her memories. From both Mandel and Ace saving her when she was in trouble, to fighting Jack at Jubilife. The list went on and on.

The flashbacks swirled through Lydia's mind before Morgana tickled her finger inside the bag she was holding in her paws. The Reuniclus was shining more of a smile on her face now, a warm smile which even made Lydia strike a small grin. "After all, this war hasn't produced only evil, hm?". Looking down at the egg inside her bag, her saddened feelings shook off, the Zorua looking up at Morgana with eyes of gratitude. She didn't know much about the Reuniclus, yet Lydia had already taken a liking to her, pulling a real grin as her saddened eyes slowly restored color. "Thank you," Lydia spoke with telepathy, her mouth unable to release the words she wanted to express. With that, it appeared Rumble had found a solution, joining hands with Morgana before lifting the plane with psychic force. The Zorua immediately ran to the nearest window, shaking her tail in resemblance to a dog. Peering outside, the atmosphere was dark, the gray shadows only broken by the glimmering sun which was showing through the clouds above them.

The jet moved as Rumble headed in a certain direction, Lydia keeping quiet not to disturb the couple. Her ruby eyes blinked with sorrow as they parted from Sunnyshore City, the pokemon's small paws pressed against the window as she quietly said goodbye to the world she use to know. Her family, her father, anyone else that was still fighting below the ground. The Zorua swore she could hear the eerie cries and mourns of thousands left on land. Any pokemon with the ability to fly were taking off immediately, one or two carrying a chosen friend to ride on their back in hopes of escape. She waved to them slowly, although no one noticed her and she put her front arms down. Lydia's body shuttered from the thought of everyone dying, especially Wade. Her boyfriend wouldn't make it out alive. The negatives were building up. She let out a whimper, turning away from the window and curling up.

-------------------------------

It was only 15 minutes later when the Zorua woke up startled, the sound of a booming explosion coming from behind them although she wasn't positive which direction it actually was. Immediately lifting her large head up to the window, her small nose touched the glass as her red eyes viewed the most powerful explosion she had ever saw. Although her sight of the scene was limited, she continued to watch as the land below layers of smoke split apart, the sudden, soon cracked roars of pokemon and people pinching her eardrums. The radiation from the blast also came through, hitting Lydia as she could sense something odd in her body. "Just imagining it…". Pressing her paws once again on the glass, she let out a cry of despair in reaction to her fallen friends. It echoed with the tiny voice the Zorua had always carried inside her, releasing out the built up emotions and memories she could no longer carry for those she use to hold deep in her heart. Nothing was going to be the same, ever again…

At the side, she stopped her cry at Morgana's voice. The shiny was still smiling, obviously not as affected by the explosion as she was.
    In fact, she was...happy. "Lydia, we'll start our lives again! Tell me, where do you want us to build our new home?". The question got her wondering about the new region they were heading to. The new experiences she would have.

"I think, I'll have to find out by myself where to live..."
    Where I belong.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    SunnyshoreCity
    Rooftop-5 minutes until detonation
    Final moments of Hector Arcturus

Hector lay there, on the rooftop, the site of the battle with Jack Sparks, alone now. Everyone was gone after Jack announced that a bomb was about to explode. For the past half-hour, Hector lay there, on the brink of life and death. The image of his treacherous comrades stuck in his head, Hector kept replaying the final incident of Wade and Jun firing at him. He had been a fool until the end. Yet, he couldn't quite grasp at all what they did it for.

He was too weak to stand, too weak to speak. He could barely even keep his eyes open anymore.

But Hector had to see it for himself. It was something he knew he had to do. As he began to push himself up. He was reminded of something a human once told him. The human's name was Althalos Fizen.

Is it better to die on your feet than live on your knees, or to live on your feet than die on your knees?

…but personally, I would rather live, to fight another day. I would rather live on my feet than die on my knees, as opposed to you. It seems that when it all comes down to it, you're just as weak on the inside as you are strong on the out side. You would live on your knees, just so that when you do finally die, you can make it seem like something honorable.

That was what Althalos told him as he held him in the prison cell. To Hector, he was right. Hector would have rather died defending the PR than live to fight another day. That was where the two differed.

But he didn't die on his feet. He was murdered in a treacherous way, murdered by people he was protecting, fighting for. And in the end, all of it was worthless. All this time, a nuke was about to set off, and completely annihilate this entire region, killing almost everyone Hector was trying to protect. In the end, Hector wasn't going to die for something honorable. In the end, all that would happen is show him that this war…this entire conflict…was pointless. It had no meaning. Nobody would win. Nobody would get their freedom.

Hector struggled to stand. Blood was flowing freely from his wounds as he finally mustered what remained of his strength and stood, his legs shaking. Hector thought to himself.

Am I really about to die for nothing? Was this what Jun and Wade were really trying to show all along? That nothing good would have come from war, and all those lives lost in the process, all the lives sacrificed, from both sides, were for nothing?

Hector replayed the events of the rooftop over and over in his head. Wade and Jun, standing there, side by side, shooting at him…the bullet's pain felt still in his mind. The Dark Pulse's power felt still as both of them attacked in unison.

Play me for extra drama!

And then it hit him. The epiphany before death, the result of all of his battling life. It was strange that the two who had given him this epiphany were to two people who had killed him.

The image of Jun and Wade, standing next to each other, their attacks flowing at him was stuck in his mind, it was all he could see now. But then the image changed. It was still Jun and Wade, standing side by side, but there were no weapons in their arms, and no attacks preparing. They were just standing there, side by side. A human and a Pokemon, standing, side by side.

If anything was to be gotten from this it was that a human and a Pokemon befriended each other from the very beginning, and plotted to change the world. A human and a Pokemon, working together: partners.

The image remained in his head as Hector stood alone on the rooftop, observing what remained of the city as the nuclear bomb was detonating, and the blast coming towards him. The image gave Hector a strange sensation of hope. Hope that one day, Pokemon and humans can indeed be partners again, can indeed be friends. Hope that one day, the world could return to the way it was.

With that final thought in his head, Hector Arcturus, for the first time since the War had started, for the first time in years, smiled.

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandel
    Final Post
    ----------------
    Mandel lay on the floor as the wind blew through the planes interior, he heard the explosion outside and worried for those who didn't escape, but he looked up to see Lydia sleeping soundly on a seat. Tears welled in his eyes as he saw that.

He looked at Gilbert and smiled. The pain in his back was intense but it didn't match the relief he felt at that moment. He closed his eyes as his body began to fade away. He remembered all the good times he had, the bad ones too. His life had been so short, but he wouldn't have wanted to live it any other way.

His heart throbbed with pain and his body began to fall apart as the wounds of the past reengraved themselves into his flesh.

He had fought his hardest and thanks to him they were safely away from the bomb. Surely that meant his life was meant for something.

His eyes closed as a blackness covered him and his body faded from this world into a pile of leaves, however one last message escaped from his lips.

"Good luck Gilbert."

Mandel was gone. His soul left for the great place where pokemon go post-death.

His final message was one of hope for the future.​

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Rumble
    Jet Plane

Rumble almost fell off his seat in an abrupt move to look at Mandel who now spoke.
    His smile had disappeared. He admired the strong sense of honor Mandel had.

After the Leafeon's form had disappeared, he saluted the place where he stood a moment ago with a serious face.

"We'll never forget you, pal. A soldier's soul is never lost; their spirits live inside us."

Rumble wasn't facing anyone when he said those words. His twisted logics and ideals were colliding all together in his brain, making the levitation of the plane hard to control. Morgana's voice was heard in his mind, like from another world. She was sad.

Rumble. We'll be taking care of Gilbert. I can tell Mandel was important to all of you.

He turned around, staring at the sachel the Leafeon left them. Gilbert had climbed out of it, and was now sleeping upon it. Rumble's expressions softened a bit and he sighed.

Alright.. Alright.

Morgana
    Jet Plane

Morgana's face was lighted up with a great smile. She turned to look at Lydia. The explosion didn't seem to affect Morgana as much as it did to Lydia.

"Lydia, we'll start our lives again! Tell me, where do you want us to build our new home?"

Morgana knew it was the best thing to offer and that Lydia couldn't refuse.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Danny Alcatraz
    Hoenn
    Future Construction site

The Osprey landed in a random Field in Hoenn, It was off the map too, Perfect. This would be a great spot to build what he had planned.

Danny had the Osprey landed in his new underground base, built specially for the Spec Ops. The surface only had a small fenced off area, an entrance to the base and a straight down tunnel to the hanger area, complete with a surface and hanger roof blast door. The field was rather un-effected by the fenced off area. Dan stepped out of the heli and walked to his underground home. He had a home on the surfacem which he used a lot more, but he and all Spec Ops members who survived Sunyshore had there back up home in the base. The base was so large, a tram system was eventually installed, Along with a barracks for new soldiers that were recruited. The survivors had become good friends, and they helped keep another battle from breaking out by suppressing whoever was attacking, human or pokemon. The reward of peace was worth it though, along with the use of nuclear weapons never having to be used again.

Danny sat in his house, underground, and thought about that leafeon, he never was able to keep what he said, as he was among the deaths of the war. He got up and opened the door to his small shooting range. It had one movable target, so he could practice range or CQC. He came here a lot recently, to get his mind off of sunyshore, the memory that had recently popped back in his head, making him feel all kinds of guilt. He pushed the thought out of his head for the rest of his head, unless he decided he wanted to talk about it or something. A call came over the radio, "Danny, time to go, we got some idiots trying to kill everyones pokemon, reports say that one of the guys is made of some metal, and responsible for the death of one of the war's survivors 5 years back, the one trying to repair the human pokemon relationship." Sgt. O'Reilly said. "Roger, I'm on my way."

This way of life wasn't so bad, being, you could say, a counter-terrorism unit. Saving human and pokemon lives alike was a good way to live.

(See everyone in the sequel.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back