• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • Sergeant Major Danny Alcatraz
    Sunyshore

Danny spun the corner and... Nothing?!?! 'must have been the lightning' He thought as he wandered out into the middle of the road. The pouring rain bounced of his helmet as he wandered down the street alone and injured. If anything jumped out though, it was going to get fu*ked the hell up. Dan turned a corner into an alleyway and climbed up the fire escape. He had no clue where he was. He painfully pulled himself up onto the roof, barley reaching the flat surface. Danny looked around the city, the damaged overpass with what looked like an Osprey landed on it was at least a klick away. He climbed off the roof back onto the fire escape then down to the ground. "Hey, was that you I just saw on the roof?" O'Rielly asked over the radio. "Yeah, but i'm busy concentrating on not collapsing. So not now." Danny said back. "Roger, I'll have Calhoun ready. O'Rielly out." Dan kept moving as fast as he could to get there, when the first kill of the S&W 500 came into view. A Charizard, too easy. He took aim and shot it straight through the heart. The recoil was massive, in his state, it almost knocked him off his feet. But the beast was still standing, dying, but still up. He aimed for the head and got ready for the recoil. Boom, clean through the head. "In one ear, out the other, or, BOOM! HeadShot!" He taunted. He got serious again and huffed it the rest of the way.

He ran up the on-ramp and over as close as he could get to the osprey, the major problem was the giant gap in between the two. "Your going to have to jump a big gap!" Buck yelled at him as he put what looked like a stable platform over most of the gap. Dan ran back to get some running distance. He ran forward and jumped, landing on the platfor, but it started sliding. He jumped and grabbed onto the other side of the gap and was pulled up by O'Rielly and Buck. Calhoun looked at his wound and patched him up the best he could.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Sunnyshore/Oreburgh City

"Yeah, I sure do..." Ace chirped back in reply, looking up at the sky as to seem partially intimidated by it. She felt the same way, though felt slightly more comforted as she held up her Protect. "Be careful, and hold on tight!". Taking off, the bird pokemon's powerful wings pushed them upward into the sky. It wasn't long before they were being fired at, although Ace had already been keeping a sharp look out and dodging whatever bullets were fired in their direction. There was no need to dodge them due to her shield, but she didn't say anything. Lydia merely relaxed, although it was hard with the thunder booming in her ears…

-----------------------

They landed at the armory. The trip had left the Zorua tired, though she didn't dare complain. The thought of trying to carry someone on her back for miles made her thankful for being small. "Now, where to?" her friend asked, Lydia looking up to him. "Umm, wait here. I'll get them".

Scampering, she puffed up her fur before approaching the nearest Chansey. The big pokemon blinked its eyes in confusion to see her, although another one quickly ran up to the Zorua with a smile. It silently handed her the bag with the egg inside, warm and smooth just like she had dropped it off as. The condition of the shell made her smile. "And my child?" she asked with her head tilted. Each of the Chanseys glanced at each other, the one on the left speaking, "A pokemon earlier came to pick it up, claiming the child as his. At first I refused, but he insisted. It was an Umbreon…I forgot his name, but he knew yours, Lydia.".

She nodded, guessing it was Wade who had picked up his child. The Zorua couldn't help but be secretly relieved. "Alright, thank you!" she smiled, dashing out of the armory while holding her bag closely so it wouldn't get wet in the cold rain. She climbed back up onto Ace again with a sigh, "Thanks for the ride. I'm good now…". Glaring down at the shell in her bag, the Zorua placed her paw on the egg to feel its texture. It was still warm inside, but not hatching. She was slightly worried.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Sunnyshore

Jack took the attacks, but wasn't down yet. He got up again, ready to fight. Hector expected nothing less. He was Commander for a reason. Hector prepared as Jack got up, and spoke softly.

"Now, its my turn." He said, as he charged forward. Hector lunged himself forward as well. He came at him with his claws, so Hector decided to also use his. Jack was fast, and managed a few swipes. For the most part, Hector dodged, but one or two got through and cut Hector on his side. Hector also launched a few at Jack, hoping to cut him as well.

Jack then took out his weapon and shot Hector. Hector wasn't fast enough to avoid the bullet, and his leg was hit. Thankfully, the bullet passed straight through, which means it didn't hit any bone. Hector then saw Jack attempt to shock him. With the bullet hitting him, Hector didn't react quick enough to escape, so instead, he launched his attack while Jack launched his, so he couldn't dodge. He shot him with a Crunch. As he back away, he felt the pain of the attacks on Jack, but didn't want to show it . Still, he was panting heavily. Hector calmed down and focused. He had to finish this now. Looking at Jack, he gathered a deep breath, and launched a Blast Burn on him, his strongest attack.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Skyna left the hospital in search of food for her and Varik. The human wasn't comfortable leaving the hospital and insisted on acting like a cripple so he wouldn't appear threatening to the Pokemon still in the city. The Chanseys had done a great job healing Skyna's legs but they were still sore from the wounds. Walking around Oreburgh was unnerving. It was basically a ghost town now that the Pokemon army had left. Looking around made a chill go down Skyna's spine as she wondered if this would be a reflection of the region when the war was over.

She found a building where the pokemon kept most of their food. There wasn't much left, but enough for her and Varik for now. She grabbed some fruit and package human food that was awful tasting but filling and left the building. She then sensed someone worrying about something so she took a minor detour. Rounding a corner she saw the young Zorua mother staring in a bag. Skyna smiled when she saw the little pokemon was alive, but she wondered why the Zorua was worried. Walking up to her she asked the Dark Pokemon, "Is something wrong?"

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Sky Ace
    Oreburgh City

"Umm, wait here. I'll get them" Lydia said, and she ran off. Ace waited patiently for her, and soon she appeared, but without the Zorua. She got up on his back, and kept checking the Egg in her bag. She looked a little worried.

"Hey, you alright?" Ace asked her, as he took off. He noticed that she was extremely tired, and she hadn't used Protect this time. Ace kept quiet about this, not wanting to pressure Lydia. He easily flew through the skies, this time peacefully.

Sky Ace
    Sunnyshore City

They soon reached Sunnyshore City. Ace kept looking over his back, looking at the egg in Lydia's bag. He smiled each time he saw it, thinking how about how in the future he would want to have a kid too. He was lost in these thoughts, when everything went wrong.

Suddenly, a bullet hit him on his wing, and he lost altitude. The pain was intense, but Ace tried to control it. He knew he wouldn't reach his destination in this state, but he had to land. He zeroed in on the building below him, and started to land, when he was hit by another bullet, this time hitting his leg. He was thrown off balance, and he fell through the sky. He was descending fast, but he had to save Lydia. He spread his wings, and fell on the ground, absorbing the impact, leaving Lydia harmless.

The impact had caused Lydia to land a few meters away from Ace, and her bag was lying even farther. Ace lay there, panting hard. Both the bullets had passed through, and the pain was really bad. He looked at Lydia, and saw a human approaching her from the back. He walked slowly towards her, and started speaking.

"Stupid Pokemon, do you think you can defeat us?" He cried. He was the one who had shot Ace, and he was going to attack Lydia soon. Ace looked at her with a pained expression, and whispered, "Go!"

The man stopped, and picked up Lydia's bag. He peeked inside, and gave an evil grin.

"We're not having more of you being born in this world..." He said. He put emphasis on you, as if Pokemon were a disgusting thing. The man took out the egg, and was about to smash it into the ground, when Ace jumped forward, ignoring the pain, and Aerial Aced the man's chest. He screamed, and stumbled, nearly dropping the egg, but Ace quickly grabbed it, and the bag, and handed them to Lydia.

The man got up again, and he looked angry. He took out a gun, and taking aim at Lydia, and shot a bullet. Ace immediately jumped forward, getting hit by the bullet in the chest, and he fell onto the ground. The pain didn't set in yet, he was in shock.

"Ha, so you things are capable of emotions too, huh?" The man yelled. He walked towards Lydia, and kicked Ace away. Ace looked at the human, and quickly charged a Hyperbeam. The man walked towards Lydia, he gun raised, ready to strike her. He swung the gun, and instantly, Ace unleashed his Hyperbeam, hitting the human on he head. The man screamed, and fell of the building, plummeting towards the ground.

The pain set in then. Ace couldn't bear it. He had been shot thrice. Ace closed his eyes, and with his remaining strength, called Lydia towards him. He knew he was going to die. He wanted to talk to someone before that happened.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jack Spark
    Sunnyshore City

Jack's attacks got Hector pretty good. He was panting heavily.

"Tired, you dog?" Jack taunted. Just as soon he was about to shock him, the Arcanine used Crunch. Hector grabbed Jack's hand with his teeth, and bit down hard. Jack slapped the Arcanine off, and back away. The bite had probably shattered a bone, but Jack managed to bear the pain.

He backed away, and Hector released a Blast Burn. Jack managed to absorb a bit of the attack with his BioArm, and then jumped forward with his claws out. He slashed at Hector's stomach, then back away. He felt the pain of the Blast Burn set in, and he could feel his flesh burn.

It was soon going to be the time to detonate the nuke.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Rumble
    Sunnyshore City
    Streets

(Lydia I thought the exact same thing about 'Sunny'shore City when I was writing about the rain xD)

Rumble saw the man pointing at him with a Sniper. He immediately started laughing mockingly. As he slowly moved closer to him, in range of his psychic abilities.

"You can't shoot me with one of these things"

But the Psychic's interest was elsewhere. Why would the Haunter drag him here? Rumble decided to 'play' mind games with the human.

"What's your name?"

His sword was scratching the floor as lightning struck and his crystal teeth flashed in a devious grin.

-------------------------------

Morgana
    Sunnyshore City
    Airport

Morgana nodded happily as she examined the Zorua's facial expression. It must have been important.

"Sure, sweetie. But don't tell Rumble I let you go!"

She winked at her, letting her fly away with the Pidgeot who was apparently named Ace.

Morgana watched at the dark sky as the two departed, and she started praying for all of them.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Sunnyshore
    Rooftop

Hector knew his attack hit Jack. Even though the BioArm absorbed part of the hit, the Blast Burn was strong enough. His strong nose smelt the burning of flesh and skin. He had hit his mark. But through the contact, Jack had managed a blow to Hector's stomach as well with his claws.

Hector leaped back, and observed his stomach. There was a pretty deep wound there, with blood rushing slowly out. Although he was hit, he had no intention of backing down. From the looks of Jack, the human Commander didn't want to as well.

Hector didn't want to give Jack a chance to take a breather. He had to begin striking again. His body was being pushed beyond it's limit, and he imagined Jack was experiencing the same thing. Hector went for Jack with Extremespeed. Without waiting to see if the damage was taken, he went full force at him with a Giga Impact.

The epic duel of the Commanders went on.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandel
    Sunnyshore City
    Aeroplane

As Mandel sat in the plane he thought of everything that had happened to him so far, what had been said, what hadn't and what could never be said again.​

Mandel closed his eyes and thought back over his friends and everything they said.​

He remebered when he washed up on the shore of Canalave... the tangela.​

"The PR could use someone like you..."

Khufu when he enroled for the PR.​

"This is a war and we take it seriously..."

Mandels father, Kaleb.​

"Thats my boy... that my strong brave little boy..."

Penelope.​

"Well if you don't know than why are you fighting mister Mandel?"

Abe.​

"Mandel... don't turn out like me..."

Lydia.​

"...well, you probably won't understand, but I miss the old you; the funny, stupid you. The one who ended up making all of those silly, heroic actions which were only half useful. That Leafeon that would make me smile by just being himself..."

Rumble.​

"Hey, pal. If you want to save them so much, allow me to show my good willed attitude!"

Sky Ace.​

"You're scared. You're a burden to them. Nothing else. Don't get so cocky just because you evolved right now. I know everything."

Celebi.​

"I already told you Mandel... your like a son to me... and what kind of Mother would let her son die... if she could take his place..."

Mandel opened his eyes.​

So much had happened, he'd met so many pokemon who had affected him in so many different ways, they helped him to grow stronger and to understand just what it means to be a part of something bigger than himself. Its funny... how a war that destroyed so many lives could in the end give someone a whole new perspective on themselves.​

Mandel lay back in his seat, what happened after this was over, if they won... then everyone would go their seperate ways and Mandel would be alone again and if they lost... well they lost, thats it they're dead. This battle would be Mandels last adventure with his friends...but what choice was there, death or alone again. It wasn't much of a decision.​

Mandel looked out the window and saw at least fifty men and one of their war machines approaching th airport, this wasn't good, they were still a few miles down and he could warn the others before... wait.​

This was another way... he looked outside, the plane would need cover to get away safely. He could be that cover. He would die but they would live on. So either everyone dies, he lives his life alone or he dies and everyone lives hapilly ever after. He looked at the satchel, he was sure Lydia would take care of him. So the choice was now his to make, his life was in his own hands. He just had no idea what to do with it. Oh who was he kidding the best option was staring him in the face.​

He searched around the plane and found a scrap of paper and a pen he had learned to read the human language pretty well on his travels and was able to write a small note.​

***​

Dear friends,

I regret to say that I will not be joining you any further on this journey, I would however like to personally thank you all.

Thanks to you and the countless others I have met, I have been able to experience life outside my own little bubble that I was contained in for the most of my life.

I truly regret leaving you like this... there is so much I want to say to you that I can't express on a sheet of paper. I will always remember you even as I go past this world if I have some shred of a soul that continues on to the world beyond that shred will be filled with the memories of the times we shared

Rumble, though we didn't always see eye to eye I understand you better than I'm sure most people do, I see through that layer of hate to the shred of kindness within, win this war for us.

Abe, though I'm not sure where you are or if this letter will reach you, I'd like to thank you for steering me on the right path, it was your encouragement that helped me pull away from the darkness that almost consumed me, continue to fight and be the good person you are, do not dwell on the past... please.

Lydia... what can I say that you don't already know? You are the one thing that has kept me going through this war... I'm sorry that I have to leave like this, but its probably better this way, its best if you, if all of you forget about me and live your lives. I've always loved you and I know you loved me to, just not in the same way. I wish you and Wade all of my best wishes as you raise your children together. As a last request however, I ask that you take care of the small child in this satchel. His name is Gilbert, but you may call him as you wish and he is the last thing I leave to remind you of me.
    Goodbye my friend.

I now sign off this letter and enclose it with the child with which I leave in my steed.

I will never forget any of you, Goodbye...

*Tear stains dot around the bottom of the letter.*

***​

Mandel wiped his eyes and placed the letter in the stachel with Gilbert. The humans were still a few miles down the road and it seemed he was the only one who had noticed them.​

"I'll be back soon" Mandel murmured as he left the plane.​

***​

Mandel approached the humans and stood before them they laughed at him and one aimed his gun towards him. Mandel quickly killed the man with an iron tail.​

Suddenly all of the men began to open fire on Mandel, the bullets grazed and hit him in his limbs. Mandel kept fighting. He kept killing and killing suddenly the man on the war machine fired a rocket at the plane and destroyed it in a burst of flames. Mandel looked open mouthed as he saw the plane go up in a massive explosion. Gilbert was in there. A bullet suddenly hit Mandel in the spine.​

"AAARRGGH!" Mandel fell to the ground in agony tears rolling down his face.​

"Gilbert!!! NOOO!" Another human shot Mandel.​

The laughed mocking him.​

Mandel body became shadow as shot after shot was driven into him.​

"It won't end like this..." he murmered to himself as the shadows began to spread to the ground, creating a massive ring which encircled all the soldiers, the plane and most of sunnyshore city, became encased in a sphere of darkness.​

"IT WONT END LIKE THIS!!!!!!!" Mandel screamed at the top of his voice as the darkness burst into a glow of bright white and Green light.​

Mandels body seperated into thousands of tiny vibrant green leaves that swirled around a massive tornado encircling all the guards. Mandels eyes had a pale green glow as they somehow shone brightly on each individual leaf.​

Mandel had harnessed the true power of Celebi.​

Time travel.​

The events that just past rewinded and the planes flames settled as it reformed itself. The leaves cut into the men and sliced true the metal of the war machine causing their life to disapear into a void in time. The light faded and it was like nothing had happened.​

Mandel reformed lying down on his side, blood seeping from the wounds in his back.​

Mandel lifted his head to look at the plane, he had saved it, Mandels life flashed before his eyes as they closed. The humans life had been taken from their body leaving nothing but husks. Mandel began to cry as tears ran down his face. He opened his eyes and saw a blinding light inside it stood his mother, father, Jazz and Celebi. Mandel walked towards them as his body let out a final sigh, the light engulfed his body as Mandel passed on.​

Mandels body lay lifeless on the ground as his departed soul sent a final message to his friends.​

He searched the world and found them all.​

Rumble, Lydia everyone.​

"Goodbye my friends, I'll never forget any of you."​

Mandel was dead, his body lay with a smile on its face and his withered leaves had turned green once more.​

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Morgana
    Sunnyshore City
    Airport

Morgana frowned as he heard screams. She got off the vehicle and saw Mandel fighting a big group of humans.
    She tried levitating as fast as she could, but she was just too slow and out of range to reach him with her powers.
    Then something big happened, an explosion and then a dark rift opened right where Mandel was, which not even Morgana could explain. Her brain was trying to compute with the strong, loose power of celebi around the area but it was something she hadn't seen before.

"Mandel! Mandel!"

Morgana had landed next to Mandel who had a peaceful smile on his face. He was dead. Morgana had a frown giving off only sadness. She wasn't even able to get to know him. He seemed different from before; the leaves on his body were green instead of withered and burned off.
    But she immediately noticed the missing sachel - Mandel wouldn't leave the baby Riolu behind. She looked next to her and realised the plane was on fire from the explosion - but now the plane seemed just fine. Morgana run over there and sneaked into the cargo booth to find the sachel with the sleeping baby inside and a letter.

She levitated outside the plane, while reading Mandel's letter. Her expressions were showing nothing but sadness as she read Mandel's last note.
    Morgana hovered over the Leafeon's dead body. What am I going to do now? Rumble.. where is Rumble.. He'd know what to do!

"Come on, pal. Let's get you out of here!"

Mandel's limp body hovered with her in the air, lifeless. It was a sad thing to do, but it had to be done. The airport's northeast fence was meeting the sea. Morgana carried him all the way there, melted the fence with her powers. She then scooped the sand of the beach, forming a proper tomb.

Morgana watched the grave, the cloudy horizon of the sea, the night sky. She realised morning would never come in this region anymore.

"Don't you worry, little boy.. Gilbert.. I'll take care of you, and I'm sure Rumble will agree with it."

The little baby on the sachel had woken up and was looking straight into her blue eyes with wonder.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Sunnyshore City

Hector's wound was deep, and it Jack could see the pain in his eyes. Jack grinned, but it was a pained one. He himself was injured, his flesh burning.

Hector ran forward with Extremespeed, and this time Jack was ready. As soon as Hector collided with Jack, Jack shocked Hector with his Arm. The attack did make Jack back off a bit, but the shock got him good. Hector then attacked Jack with Giga Impact, and this time it hit Jack in the chest. Jack flew back, and smashed against Groudon, who was still snoring away.

Jack got up, and he was extremely angry. He jumped forward, shooting bullets like a madman. He slashed at Hector, yelling, "I'm gonna make a fur coat outta ya hide, b*tch!"

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Gilbert
    Sunnyshore city
    Satchel

Gilbert opened his eyes as the light came down from above and he saw Mandels face, it was tearstained and sympathetic, not that Gilbert realised.​

He realised that Mandel was holding something out to him and he took it in his hands, although he didn't realise it, it was Mandels letter. Gilbert looked at his caretaker in wonder as he resealed the satchel.​

***​

Gilbert was scared when he heard screams outside.​

Suddenly there was a loud bang and Gilbert began to cry. The satchel fell over and opened and suddenly a large mass of flame was hurtling towards him, Gilbert was about to cry out in fear when there was a flash of white and green light and suddenly he was back in his satchel. He was looking up in confusion when Morgana opened the satchel.​

"Don't you worry, little boy.. Gilbert.. I'll take care of you, and I'm sure Rumble will agree with it."

Gilbert smiled and let out a slight giggle, he lay down and closed his eyes as he quickly drifted back to sleep.

All of a sudden a small green glow formed around Gilbert and a small leaf pendant formed around his neck.​

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Sunnyshore
    Rooftop

The last attack with the Giga Impact made Jack tired, angry, and weakened. It was a triple blow. Jack got up quickly, and began aiming for Hector now with his claws. He slashed away at him, yelling at the top of his lungs.

"I'm gonna make a fur coat outta ya hide, b*tch!" He said.

Hector couldn't help but grunt because of this. He was pressuring him now, and Jack was beginning to show his true colors. While in the midst of this, Hector kept his calm demeanor, his stone-cold expression. Jack, on the other hand, seemed to be falling apart. Although he was Commander, it was beginning to be more apparent the age separation, and mental status of the two fighters.

Hector focused back on the fight, hoping to get a bit more out of Jack this time. Jack began shooting bullets at Hector. Knowing it's capabilities, Hector used Extremespeed to dodge and maneuver around the bullets. A few grazed them here and there, but nothing extremely serious. Hector countered at him with another Flamethrower, deciding to play the ranged game with Jack now.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Oreburgh/Sunnyshore City

From the rain, the Gardevoir from earlier came up to her. "Is something wrong?" she asked her, Lydia remembering her name to be clarified as Skyna. The Zorua wondered why she had gone out in the rain to talk to her personally. Maybe she was just that nice. Inside, it made her fell glad to know there were some perfectly friendly pokemon out there. Brushing away some of water off of the egg, she tried pulling a small smile as to hide her anxiety, "It's nothing, really. I'm fine. Uhh, Skyna, right? I hope I'll be able to talk to you after the War is over…". "Maybe even that human of yours", she added in with telepathy, focusing it on the Gardevoir so Ace wouldn't hear it. Right now her time to talk was limited, but later on, Lydia would be overly pleased to make friends…possibly with each of them. "I have to go, now. I'll catch up with you later. Take care," she said aloud, looking back up at the sky as Ace took off. The bird pokemon also looked up to her. "Hey, you alright?" he asked, Lydia nodding with a real, small smile. She was too stuck in her thoughts to think about setting up a Protect, completely oblivious to the rain.

-----------------------

The sound of a bullet pierced her ears, a quick jerk from the Pidgeot below her overwhelming Lydia immediately. The bird pokemon had been attacked without warning, the Zorua partially blaming herself for the incident. Allowing Ace to land, another fire quickly came, setting off his balance. Before she could do anything, they were already plummeting towards the ground. Ace had already spread out his wings to save her as they hit the rooftop of the building they were supposed to perch at. The force sent her body and the bag sliding across the ground in different directions. Her friend's breathing clouded her senses, however, footsteps from behind made her eyes widen. Human footsteps.

"Stupid Pokemon, do you think you can defeat us?" the man cried out. It was obvious it was the same human who had shot them down, Ace calling out to her, "Go!". Suddenly, the man switched direction, picking up the bag she had been carrying. He had an evil smile written on his face, and Lydia knew exactly what he was thinking. She was horrified by his choice of words, "We're not having more of you being born in this world...". Before the Zorua could do anything, the human was already clutching her large egg in his hand, raising it up high to smash it's shell. She scampered up to her feet, however, Ace got up faster, Aerial Acing the man's chest while snatching hold of her egg. Flying over to her, the Pidgeot handed Lydia the bag and egg. She grabbed for both eagerly, hugging the egg she placed inside the warm bag. A tear ran down her face at the same time. "This is what it feels like to be scared…".

The Zorua had forgotten about the human, who was now climbing back to his feet. His face was red with anger, slipping out a gun and instantly shooting it in her direction. She watched as Ace dived in front of it, some blood spurting out of his chest as he collapsed to the ground. Her eyes were heavy with sorrow, watching the pokemon's courageous efforts to keep her alive. The laugh from the human in front of her made another tear shed, although not noticeable with the pouring water mixed in her fur. "Ha, so you things are capable of emotions too, huh?" he said, kicking the Pidgeot away as to get closer to her. He held up his gun above her before a blast of energy slammed into the human's face. The heat brushed against her face, a scream coming from the man before dying out. Immediately she ran over to Ace, who called her name although there was no need to.

"Ace, w-why? Ace, you didn't have to shield me like that! …You're killing yourself," she whimpered out, hugging onto her bleeding hero. They both knew there was no hope for his survival…

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Sky Ace
    Sunnyshore City

Lydia ran over to Ace, and hugged him hard. His blood got on her mane, but she didn't seem to care. Tears formed in Ace's eyes.

"Ace, w-why? Ace, you didn't have to shield me like that! …You're killing yourself," Lydia said. Ace just smiled, tears running down his cheeks. He knew there was no hope for survival. His memories flashed through his mind, and he remembered every happy moment of his life.

How his mother and father had taken care of him, how he had played with his brothers, how he had rebelled and left his home. He remembered his battle with Jack, and how his words had urged him to train harder. How he joined the PR, ended up in jail in Eterna, and how he had met Mandel, Rumble and Lydia. He thought about how Mandel and Rumble were, and all he could do was hope they were okay.

He closed his eyes, he was still crying, and said, "Hey, Lydia, take care of our group, will ya? Take care of your kid and Egg, and also that bast*rd Rumble...." Ace smiled a little, then he coughed, spitting out blood.

"See... you....in another.....life....." Ace laughed, and soon, he was quiet. Ace was no more.

----------------------------------------------------

Jack Spark
    Sunnyshore City

Jack's bullets grazed Hector, but he didn't seem much affected by them. He dodged with Extremespeed, and then attacked Jack with a Flamethrower. Jack managed to sidestep, and the Flamethrower just managed to heat his jacket.

Jack calmed himself down. Being mad wasn't gonna help anyone. He suppressed his anger, and then taunted Hector.

"Ha, you dog, you think that's enough?!" Jack yelled. Jack pointed his gun at Hector, and shot a bullet. He then jumped forward, and swiped his arm hard at Hector's face.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Althalos Fizen
    Jubilife
    Plane wreck

Althalos woke up with Nick still in the sleeping bag in his arms. He was slouched low and his bag was sore. He sat up stretching and looked at the quilava, who was awake and still sniffing. "Why didn't you leave?" Althalos asked him. "Because my dad said that you weren't a bad human. He said that you took care of him until the bad thing that had happened, that you loved him like a brother. He spoke highly of you, but with regret whenever he did. He never told me what the 'bad thing' was, but I'm starting to think that I don't want to know if it made you so angry that you did what you did," Nick explained sadly. Althalos nodded, not knowing what to say; he stood up and left the airplane, heading east to the docks that lead to Canalave. A rowboat was sitting at a sandbar, completely intact and in good condition. He wanted to get as far way from the war as possible. The sounds were loud and close enough that he could hear them as he slept and they tortured him in his sleep. He put Nick in the front of the little wooden boat and shoved it off the sandbar, jumping in as it hit the water. He grabbed the oars and started heading towards Canalave.
    ----------------------------------
    Nick
    Rowboat with Althalos

Nick crawled out of the sleeping bag and went to the front of the boat, putting his front paws up on the tip. He didn't know whether to trust Althalos or not, but he trusted his dad, and his dad had trusted Althalos. This did make him wonder what Blitz had done to the human who trusted him. His curiosity finally got the best of him and he asked. Without missing a beat, Althalos answered, telling the whole story. This made Nick mad at his father, for doing such a terrible thing to Althalos, but then, Althalos had come and killed Blitz, as well as his mother. Nick really didn't know who to be angry at, but his dad was probably the best choice, since he had started the whole thing. He couldn't say anything to the boy, who had technically saved his life, not just leaving him to die in the cave.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Jason Fox
    Ravager
    Sunny-Shore

I walked around sunny shore killing pokemon like it was nothing. It was all fun and games till a large Charizard came around the corner. I had a wrap around its forehead which had blood stains. I shot a fire ball at the Ravager I was in which launched me into the air with the explosion. I fell onto the floor. It felt like I broke my leg. It turned out I did, it was twisted around and I had some burns on it.

Jason Fox
    Sunny Shore
    Downed

"Son of a B****!" I said to my self as I felt the excruciating pain in my leg.
    I grabbed my magnum and tried to shoot the approaching Charizard. I missed every shot. I needed to reload but it was to late, the Charizard was standing right in front of me. It kicked my head so my helmet flew off. It's eyes lit up when it saw my face. It unwrapped the gauss on it forehead and looked at me. It was my old charizard. How could this happen? I shot it back on the way here. It still has the bullet hole wound, looks like somebody healed it so it could fight. The chrizard grabbed my throat and lifted me up. I began growling as smoke came from it's nostrils. It threw me into the destroyed Ravager. I cut my arm on the metal, which wasn't good considering all the blood I was loosing. I was totally screwed, no gun, no weapons, I was injured, no escape. I was going to die, there wasn't anything that could help me. If I didn't die from the Charizard I would die from blood lose. The Charizard my arm and lifted me up. It then threw me forward with a head-butt, I hit a wall of a building. I tried to crawl away but the large dragon pokemon grabbed me by the leg. I was lifted up side down and punch like a punching bag. Every blow hurt like nothing ever before. The pokemon then tossed me into a destroyed car. It grabbed my foot and started to burn it with it's fiery tail. I creamed my lungs out because it hurt so bad. It wanted to torture me before it killed me. I was tossed back to where the broken Ravager was. I bleed very bad The charizard was right in-front of me when a Apache flew by shooting the charizard with its chain-gun. I was seconds away from death, thank you Apache! A few soldier passed by and saw me on the ground. They called a medical-chopper and picked me up.

Jason Fox
    Sunny Shore
    Medical-Helicopter

The Helicopter picked me up and started to help me by giving me air and hooking me up to a few machines. "Your gonna be alright" said the Medic.
    "S***, I better be." I said back to him. he began performing surgery in the air. I was awake which really sucked considering they couldn't numb me. The rub some stuff onto my burns which they wrapped up. The surgery wasn't to bad, Everything they needed to fix was already opened. I had a few broke ribs which they couldn't fix right now. They did what the could there in the helicopter. I was begining to relax when I large object flew towards the helicopter. "Really!" I said as we were launched out of the sky.
    We hit the ground all of the people on the craft were dead. A large peace of metal from the chopper fell on my stomach with crushed my body. I began to stop breathing so easily. Which led to bleeding in my wounds my heart was racing, I was going to die. I remembered all the things I had been through, I couldn't just die now. But life isn't a story book, there is no happy endings. I had a few seconds of breath left, Which led to gasps. I started to fade from vision, I couldn't move. I couldn't breath any longer My vision went blank, Jason was dead.

-------Jason Fox-------
    Satisfying the taste of revenge doesn't happen over night, it takes time and skill. It's even sweeter when you've waited so long to get it. Sometimes revenge wasn't even yours in the first place.....
    --------------------------------

Arsenic

Years
  • (You know what, I'm going to try to save someone, they can decide if the CPR works, then they can be NPC if they are an unwanted character.)

Daniel Alcatraz
    Sunyshore
    Crash site

Dan was patched up now, leaning against the Osprey. A evac chopper flew overhead and was hit, it span out of control and crashed a few blocks over. They all loaded up in the heli and flew over, keeping a watchful eye on the ground. The Osprey went in hover over the crash site and the team fast roped down. "Lock down the area, now!" Most of the team did as they were told, the rest help look through the wreck. "Dan, Buck, Get over here!" Calhoun yelled at them. They ran over through the debris and over to a boy under a good chunk of wreckage on him. they worked together and moved it enough for Alcatraz to get the young trooper out. Calhoun came over and checked if he was still breathing, it was a no. He tried CPR while Alcatraz and Buck helped secure the crash site.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    (response post)

Sunny-Shore
    Crash site

A group of soldiers dropped from a chopper and protected the crash site. A few of them from the chopper looked through the wreckage, a 16 year old Ravager Pilot named Jason Fox was pulled from the wreckage and dragged into the open. Jason had a lot of injuries including, 3 broken ribs, a broken leg, a broken arm, and brain damage. Jason was not breathing when pulled from the crash. A soldier began CPR on the boy with no success, Jason was gone.

( Im gonna make a new character in the sequel. )

Arsenic

Years
  • Danny Alcatraz
    Crash Site

Calhoun stood up and turned to Dan. "He's dead." "F*ck!" Daniel yelled. He felt like he hadn't been fast enough. He missed having Mark as squad leader, the only other survivor from the bar in Canalave City, it was a lot easier to follow orders then have to give them and have to risk either one person's or another's life. He snapped himself out of thinking like that, he was going to take charge and hopefully save more peoples lives. "Alright squad, were going to find what ever the PR is using as an AA and were going to take it out, O'Reilly, your with me, let's move out, teams of two." Danny and the Corporal moved out to the northeast. On some of the smaller roofs were Golems, throwing boulders at all helicopters. "You think it's time to tap into our special armory, O'Reilly?" Dan asked. He just nodded and pulled out a radio. He spoke into it. "Rain hell at grid location E-4, over?" "Roger." came from the other end. The two soldiers ran like hell out of the block, reaching the safety of the crash site. Two jets flew overhead, dropping nice, hot napalm on the Golems before they got shelled by artillery.

About 20 minutes later

All the soldiers were now back at the overpass watching the newest interesting thing, all those Golems dying from the change in payload from napalm to water, then napalm, then shelling. They were now all on stand by.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Sunnyshore City

Looking down at the bird pokemon, the water in his feathery cheeks had grown, Lydia assuming he was crying under the harsh rain. It was a sad sight to see, guilt building up inside of her. "Hey, Lydia, take care of our group, will ya? Take care of your kid and Egg, and also that bast*rd Rumble...." Ace smiled at her, coughing at the same time while only made her more concerned. Some blood splashed on his beak and she glanced away for a moment, only looking back to nod in acceptance to his final wish. The pidgeot's body was growing more and more limp. "See... you....in another.....life....." Her friend laughed before quieting down. He was dead. Releasing her hold of Ace, she looked down at the ground to see that his blood had mixed with puddles of water, making the sight seem horrifying to look at closely. The red liquid was also on her fur, although she was oblivious to it.

The Zorua closed her watery eyes in a whimper, knowing all too well it was her fault for his deadly demise. He had saved both her and the egg, which was still snuggled in her wet bag. Thinking about how she woudld get back, Lydia wondered how she would be able to drag the body back. There was only one answer to the issue. She couldn't. Leaving the body of her friend to rot seemed like the most cruel thing the poor Zorua could ever do in her lifetime, none the less she had to catch up with Rumble and the others before they took off. Glaring through the city, the airport was in view. She cried at the sight of her fallen hero before jumping rooftop to rooftop, heading for her destination with the sound of thunder crashing into her ears.

-------------------

Walking back to the airport, she shook off the rest of the blood on her fur before going through the backdoor entrance. Her eyes were clouded in a gray color rather than ruby, quickly scanning around as she didn't see Mandel or Rumble around. They were all disappearing. One by one. She guessed Mandel had left early as he had explained to her before the war at Sunnyshore, but she wanted to be certain he was alright. Same for Rumble, if he was still around. Trotting over to Morgana, her voice was low from the mixed feelings inside her head. "Where's Mandel…? ...And Rumble?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back