• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    The humans were slaughtered by the very pokemon that had tried to kill them earlier. After the gasoline explosion that sent Rumble flying backward there was relative silence for the two wounded friends. Varik's adrenaline faded away, and his large bleeding wounds were impossible to ignore now. He dropped the pistol as and he closed his eyes as he fought to not scream in pain. He then felt Skyna's three fingers gently touch his cheek and he looked down at her. Her eyes were glowing and she whispered, "Hold on… we will be safe soon." She then folded the psychic energy around them that appeared as a bright light purple orb before they both disappeared.

A second later Varik looked around the small room they had appeared in as he held the unconscious Skyna in his arms. Seeing the bed next to him he forced himself up and lay her down gently. He then found a nearby wooden chair at a desk and sat down. Looking on the desk he saw the bracelet he had given Skyna over 12 years ago when he left. He remembered his promise he would come back for her. He smiled as the door opened and a Chansey entered the room.

----

A hour later (Fast forwarding here JUST for my characters…)
    ----

Varik stood with makeshift crutches looking out the window in the direction of SunyShore. "Are you ok?" asked Skyna as she woke up. Varik looked over at her with a solemn look and nodded.

Limping over to the bed Varik said, "Seems like there is no future for our world. If our kinds' combined hatred would drive us to such extremes…"

Skyna watched Varik limped over to her and she said with a forced smile, "There is always hope… perhaps seeing this will open everyone's eyes."

Varik sat next to her and said, "The war hasn't ended completely… there is more to come. I wish there was something I could do to stop it."

Skyna looked at Varik and the determination in his eyes inspired her a little, "We will find a way." She then used her Psychic ability to gently pull Varik down next to her. "I forgive you, Varik… thank you for coming back for me." She then wrapped her arms around him glad to be back with someone who truly cared for her.

Varik muttered, "I might have been a little over dramatic when I said I love you… I really care for you, but maybe it was a bit too soon to say…"

Skyna smiled and rolled her eyes and said interrupting Varik, "You were always the one to be over dramatic. You forget I can feel your emotions… and while I'm overwhelmed by so many. Some of betrayal, fear, hopelessness, but out of all those there is one that I know will finally bring me some happiness." Skyna pulled Varik's head to hers and she gave him a small kiss on the lips. Varik kissed her back and after they both pulled back they instantly began blushing.

"Strangest couple ever," said Varik with a smile that was met with Skyna shaking her head and rolling her eyes before pulling him close again. She was close to her friend once again, and unlike so many out there Varik seemed to see through the flesh… He had always treated her like an equal he had always shielded his mind from the reality that they were so different it was like he looked at her heart and not what she was.

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Sergeant Major Daniel Alcatraz
    Sunyshore
    Northeast outskirts streets

Dan rounded the corner to find an added 2 pokemon and two dead troopers. "Ahh! This just keeps getting fu*king better and better doesn't it! Which one of you bas*ards wants to go first!" Over his earpiece he heard Buck say "We are away, you can find us on the highway overpass on the other side of town, It should be good to keep unwanted guest away, because of how damaged it is. And, yes we are taking the Osprey up there." "Roger." He replied and got ready to fight. The Osprey flew over head at that moment and got to the overpass safely.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Sunnyshore city
    NorthEast outskirts streets
    "Ahh! This just keeps getting fu*king better and better doesn't it! Which one of you bas*ards wants to go first!" The human said as he approached.

"Hmmf" Mandel let out a slight laugh.

"Your grumpy even considering the nature of your species in general, aren't you?"

Mandel crouched into a puncing position and let the darkness from his leaves spread down his body.

A strong wind began to circle Mandel and the human, and it was quickly picking up pace.

"Come then human, lets see if you fight as dirty as you speak!"Mandel pounced at the man.

Just before impact Mandels body sharpened and deteriorated into the storm, engulfing the man in leaf storms barage of strong wind and knife like leaves.

(Last post for today :3, well my timezones today at least.)​

Arsenic

Years
    Sunyshore
    Northeast Outskirts Streets

"Your grumpy even considering the nature of your species in general, aren't you?" "F*ck you!" He yelled at the Leafeon "I took good care of my pokemon!" The leafeon had since pounced at him. Daniel held up his machete to cut the little bast*rds throat. He swung it and it went through... air. The pokemon became a raging storm of razor sharp leaves and wind. Dan swat rolled out of the center and behind some cover. He peered around the edge and saw his Bowie knife, he made a line for it then picked it up. He slashed at Rumble with all his might, then when he found the leafeon again he threw the knife at his side. He kicked Rumble into the other reuniclus and backed away with his machete, he needed to get to that LZ.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Jason Fox
    Defending LZ

Me and a group of soldier were defending helicopters as they lifted off out of Sunny-Shore. Piles and piles of soldiers ran to the helicopter. a group of pokemon looked like they were celebrating. They thought we were falling back. "Hell no" I said in my head as I pulled the pin on a hand grenade. I tossed it to he group of pokemon and watched them burst into the air. I re-loaded my UMP-45 and continued shooting.

"S***, Im out of ammo" A soldier said. I looked at him, he was using an M1A1 when I remembered I had kept a few mags. "Hey, hold up. I think I have some ammo for ya" I said. I opened my back pack and slide him some mags across the ground. "Thanks, I owe you one" He said "Welcome" I replied back to him. He loaded up his gun and began firing at the PR with the rest of the group.

((OOC: Sorry for the short post, I need something to work off of people, can't rp by my self. lol ;) ))

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Sunnyshore City
    Streets

Rumble, right after he executed his assault, activated his Camo and duplicated the illusion he was controlling to replace himself. He was invisible for just an instant - then he waited in the right side of the road, watching Lydia.

Mandel appeared from the airport's direction and run over to Rumble's second illusion. The real, invisible Rumble admired Mandel for his bravery and mocked him for his foolishness at the same time.

But things got ugly as Mandel was fighting the human. The other one slashed the illusion and kicked it towards the other illusion.
    A metallic sound was heard and Rumble crossed the street that had turned into a battlefield in an instant thanks to Trick Room, right behind the man who had disrespected his illusions.

Mandel was about to hit him with the dark Maelstrom, when Rumble gripped his neck with his left arm, holding him againist his gel body, while with his sword he cut his ribs.
    Rumble had the same maniac smile while gripping the man and looking at Mandel, nodding him to let go of the storm.

(Nuh-uh. A post of many illusions was supposed to come here from Lydia xD)

--------------------------------------

Morgana
    Sunnyshore City
    Streets

"Aww look it hatched!"

Suddenly screams could be heard from down the street and Mandel left.

Morgana's eyes flashed with anger. She didn't want to be involved in this anymore.
    She run down the street and saw 3 Rumbles. At first she lost it but when she saw a Zorua she knew it was a trick.
    The real Rumble was gripping a soldier from behind.

Morgana raised her right arm, making all the Pokemon in the street levitate and dragged them towards her. Rumble threw the human aside and vanished instanly, along with his illusions.

The real Rumble appeared next to Morgana and the other Pokemon after a brief moment. His face was twisted with an evil, maniacal smile, mocking the humans across the street.
    Morgana put down her arm and a heavy wall of light fell between them and the humans.
    Rumble's metallic voice boomed in the street.

"Nice work you did, humans. You've clearly underestimated me. "

The maniac revealed a package behind his back. Rumble's mocking expression didn't change one bit. The Riolu in Morgana's shoulder snarled quietly as the voice was heard again.

"But of course we will be safe and sound. How do you know we really exist?"

Rumble glanced at Lydia.

Morgana winked at him, although she was angry and Rumble let the package levitate. Then the couple merged their powers, sending it flying with extreme speed, creating a huge explosion in the far end of the road right where the humans were, Rumble's metallic laugh echoing around the area.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Sunnyshore city
    Airport

Mandel smiled as the two reniclus threw the package at the human.​

"We'll meet again grumpy! Count on it!" He cried as the group ran towards the airport.​

***​

When they got there Mandel suddenly remembered Gilbert and panicked.​

He turned to face the odd colored Reniclus and saw Gilbert quietly sitting on her shoulder, he had just opened his eyes and was looking around the world with wonder.​

Mandel raised his arm and took the small pokemon into it, the poor thing had no idea where he was or what was going on. Yet still he smiled up at Mandel.​

"Don't you worry Gilbert, I'm gonna take care of you and make sure your strong enough to face all this one day. The little pokemon giggled and placed his paw on Mandels nose. Mandel smiled. *He really has no idea...* he thought.​

Gilbert jumped out of Mandels grip and sprawled on the floor, he got up wobbly and began to steadily walk around. Mandel walked over to him and picked him back up.​

"My, my our curious aren't you." The little pokemon just yawned and closed his eyes, he then slowly fell asleep.​

"Sweet dreams, Gilbert Donario... I promise, I'll protect you" Mandel whispered.​

He looked over at the oddly colored Reniclus,​

"thanks for looking after him." He said​

He placed the little pokemon in his satchel. He looked at everyone in turn, Rumble, Lydia and the strangely colored Reniclus in turn.​

"Now what?" He said,​

"I hope you guys have a plan..."​

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Sunnyshore City

"F*ck that goddamn Reuniclus, always messin' with me and my plans..." Jack thought, as he got up from the rubble. The Groudon had been knocked unconscious, still mumbling "I'm a dumb*ss" over and over again.

"Well, at least you give me a chuckle." Jack said, and kicked the Groudon's nose. He sighed, and thought of some kind of a way to get rid of the beast.

"Maybe I can shoot his brains out?" Jack thought. He pointed his arm at the Groudon's head, and shot a bullet. The bullet hit the Groudon on the forehead, but all he did was snarl a bit. The bullet crushed upon impact and fell down on the ground.

Jack picked the bullet up, and examined it carefully. "Huh, I knew you had a thick skull, but not this much," He said. He took out his sword, and tried to stab him. All it did was leave a little scratch on the body of the huge red Legendary Pokemon.

"God dammit..... Oh wait, I gotta idea." He said to himself, then using his sword, carved into the Groudon's skull, "JACK WAS HERE"

Jack grinned, and then thought, "Awesome." before he was interrupted from behind.

"Commander Sparks. I assume you know who I am. I've come to finish this, and finish you." Jack spun around to come face to.... muzzle with Hector, the Commander of the Pokemon.

"Heh, I think you seem to have forgotten the interrogation in the PR Base...." Jack said.

"Anyways, now I finally get to have my revenge for that Flamethrower. Its payback time, b*tch." Jack took out his sword, and ran forward, slashing at the Fire Pokemon.

---------------------------------------------------

Sky Ace
    Sunnyshore City

"What the f*ck was wrong with the Groudon?" Ace mumbled. He made his way towards the battlefield, slashing at all snipers. He was trying to look for some allies, trying to get in contact.

He searched around, and finally saw some people near the airport. He saw Mandel, Rumble, Lydia and another shiny Reuniclus.

He landed near the group, and said, "Hey people, any way I can help?" he looked at the Riolu near Mandel, and moaned.

"Man, what the heck is it with you guys and the eggs?"

Arsenic

Years
    SunyShore
    NE outskirts streets

The third Rumble grabbed Dan by the back of the neck and held him close as he slice his ribs. He threw him aside, Danny covered his face with his arms as he smashed threw a window. "Mm just gonna lie here for a little while." He said as he closed his eyes to sleep for a little.

He woke up to being kicked in the side lightly. "The fighting is coming this way! Get up!" a voice said. He looked up to see a soldier there, then look in front of him. His handgun was un-holstered and on the ground. He reached for the S&W Model 500, the supposed 'Most powerful handgun on the planet' and dragged it to his body. He then could properly grip it. He slowly got up and put his left arm over his lower ribs. "Maahahahannn, You got your ass handed to you, hahaha." The soldier said, cracking up. Danny pistol whipped him pretty hard, but not hard enough to do serious damage, "Not so funny anymore is it. *******." Dan made his way through the empty streets with his five shooter in his right hand, and his left arm over his bloody wound. He had used part of his shirt to help stop the bleeding, but he was still on a pass out timer. He saw movement, the flash looked as human as a flash could, but you still never know. "Anybody there?" He said, revolver now in both hands and ready to kill and ready to turn the corner.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Sunnyshore City
    Airport

"Now what?" Mandel said, while looking at the others.

"I hope you guys have a plan..."

Rumble's twisted smile was stuck on his face. He winked at Mandel.

"As always. This is Morgana, by the way."

His expression softened up a bit as he mentioned her name, introducing the shiny Reuniclus. Morgana bursted her smart smile around the Pokemon.
    Rumble's face turned serious again, they were in a war.

You did find your human correct? Where is she?

Over that abandoned convoy.

Morgana glanced at the end of the roadside where an old vehicle was standing just in the side of the road.
    Rumble heard the flapping of wings among the drip drop of the rain. He raised his head to see the Pidgeot from before coming into their company.

"Hey people, any way I can help?"

Rumble nodded and spoke with his mighty voice.

"Soldiers. This war is coming to an end. I personally have a bad feeling," said Rumble, slightly frowning, "that being why we must escape as soon as possible."

He tried to contain the bloodlust and the adrenaline the fights had produced in him - tried to convince himself leaving was the best thing to do.
    Suddenly, a voice echoed in his mind again, sounding like an intimidating whisper.

You've not killed enough... You've not killed enough...

Rumble almost forgot his allies as he suddenly turned around and saw the dark figure standing in the middle of the road he ravaged with the explosives - that dark being, standing in the rain, staring at him. Rumble levitated towards the street but it had disappeared in a flash of the thunder.
    The psychic Pokemon stood still, trying to compute with what just happened.

"Wait here.."

His voice sounded like a whisper as he continued levitating through the street he came from, vanishing with his Camo.

------------------------

Morgana
    Sunnyshore City
    Airport

Morgana watched as Rumble left them alone, in the airport. She hugged all the Pokemon in the group - she was that big -, having a happy face on, despite the carnage that was closing in the airport.

"Whoever wants to escape... Come with me! Me and Rumble have a plan~"

Morgana crossed the streets over to the abandoned convoy and opened the back doors, letting the Pokemon join the little depressed little girl who was now sleeping in the front seat.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Jason Fox
    Defending Evacuation Site

Trying to defend this spot was becoming a pain in the a**. We almost lost hope but when a chopper dropped a Ravager I lit up light a light bulb. I ran to it and hooked my self up to the machine. I put on my Ravager helmet and pressed the red activation button. It was time I wrapped this up. I began moving towards the main part of the city firing at pokemon. I switched to Acid rounds as group of pokemon headed towards me. I shot the rounds of acid at the pokemon and listened to them scream. I looked down to press the button to switch to the chain-gun when I noticed another button. I pressed the button an looked for more pokemon to test what it was. I found a group of pokemon then pulled the Ravager trigger, flames flew from the Ravager at the pokemon. "FLAME THROWER!" I yelled to my self. I burned the pokemon to a point where you couldn't see there skin anymore. I wasn't sure when the bomb would go off but I would be ready when the time came. I saw a few pokemon running for the light house so I fired off a rocket that missed. It ended up hitting the light house, I didn't care cause the lighthouse fell down and crushed the pokemon. I began moving again in search of more pokemon to obliterate.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (Hey rusty, Ima bunny you a bit. Don't be mad. :D )

Hector Arcturus
    Sunnyshore
    Face-off

Jack came running in at Hector with his sword. Hector accepted the challenge of steel, and dodged the first couple of attacks towards his body. One of the hits managed to slash at Hector's shoulder, but he didn't back down. As Jack struck again, Hector grabbed the sword with his teeth, grasping hard onto it.

At that moment, Hector could taste the steel of the sword in his mouth, unpleasant as it was, he held on, not willing to let go. The two Commanders were in a clash, and neither one seemed to want to let up. But Hector was a Pokemon. He had other schemes up his sleeve.

Hector began heating the blade at the point he was biting with his mouth. He burnt threw it quite a bit, the melted part of the sword as hot as candle wax as it melted. In one quick, swift movement, Hector used all of his might, and broke the sword in half. Jack and Hector backed up, as Hector spit out the broken sword to the side. He looked at Jack, confident and angry all mixed into the emotions. His face was the face of countless humans he had fought, and now, for Hector, it was coming to a close. His mind was focused only on the battle in front of him.

Hector prepared, and charged at Jack. First, he struck at him with a Flamethrower. Immediately once the attack was over, he attacked him with Extremespeed, with the hopes that he would be avoiding any attacks from Jack at the same time. He finished his set of attack by directly aiming at Jack, and charging in with a Giga Impact.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Sunnyshore City
    Airport

Lydia looked up at the Reuniclus next to Rumble. She appeared gorgeous for her species, shiny although one of her ears was abnormally larger than the other. Looking back at Rumble who was glancing at her, she peered back at the shiny psychic before instantly smiling, trying to refuse a laugh. A friendly laugh maybe, but she was happy for her friend and didn't want to give Rumble the wrong idea by laughing at his girlfriend. Otherwise new was the Riolu Mandel seemed to be talking to, smiles on both of their faces. The child wasn't his…unless he had found it somewhere. Her head tilted in confusion, only turning back to normal as the Leafeon began asking questions again. "Now what? I hope you guys have a plan...". Lydia shrugged, looking up at Rumble as to expect an answer. The Reuniclus kept his smile.

"As always. This is Morgana, by the way," he said, looking at the shiny Reuniclus next to him. Lydia nodded, turning her head as Ace appeared from out of nowhere, landing to also join the group. "Hey people, any way I can help?" he chirped out, Lydia not sure. She guessed he could tag along, judging by Rumble's calm attitude. Suddenly, his attitude changed at the sight of the Riolu. "Man, what the heck is it with you guys and the eggs?". The Zorua rolled her eyes, half agreeing, but more irritated. "Soldiers. This war is coming to an end. I personally have a bad feeling," said Rumble, slightly frowning, "that being why we must escape as soon as possible". She also felt uneasy, though the urge to keep fighting was still there. Why was it that they'd have to leave so soon?

She shook the rain off her fur, noticing that Rumble had turned around back down the street. "Wait here..". The Zorua listened, slightly concerned as she didn't know where her friend was going. The breathe was squeezed out of her tiny lungs before she could go after him, turning to see the large Reuniclus hugging them all. Lydia couldn't help but smile at her friendly attitude, enjoying the hug, but trying not to reveal it on the outside. "Whoever wants to escape... Come with me! Me and Rumble have a plan~". Nodding, she followed the shiny, before catching a glimpse of her again. The little pokemon's eyes flared, not bothering to say a word to the group about taking off suddenly. Her legs were running for her, taking her in the direction of the now fleeing girl.

The woman had darted into the building, Lydia Sucker Punching the door open before it closed completely. Any humans that were around ran for their lives, all horrified at the sight of the creature. Her target had vanished. "Keep going, Lydia. You'll find her…". Perking up her ears, she listened for deep breathing, instead looking behind her to see the tall girl with a crowbar. The second she swung, the Zorua had already jumped back, the woman only swinging again to try and hit the pokemon. "Where the f*ck did she find that???" Another miss. Third time and Lydia clamped her teeth onto the weapon, accidently underestimating the power of the young human as she flung the weapon away when she bit down. The Zorua let her grip go in time, although she tumbled hard on the ground as the girl made another run for it. "Enough games…"

Landing a Sucker Punch behind the fleeing target, the human landed hard on the ground, crawling back up. The small pokemon was already running toward her though, and as she got up, leaped forward while biting down on the girl's arm and flinging her back on the floor. The girl held her arm in pain, trying to get up. Lydia walked onto the woman as to stop her, paws glowing for a Night Slash. There was no running anymore, and they both knew it.

"It's you," the girl said with a sigh, the Zorua flashing her eyes in fury. "Is that all you have to say? After all this time, finally seeing me alive after I escaped?" she boomed back with telepathy, squeezing the girl's brain with Extrasensory. The pain was written all over her face at the pokemon's attack. "Cut it out! I know who you are and about all the powers you have, even if I didn't expect you to become so strong," the human whined out, continuing to talk as Lydia stopped her psychic power, "I knew you were special, judging by the red coloration in your eyes you had even as a baby. I should have expected you'd escape…but I didn't". The small pokemon's frown quickly flashed into a grin, "No! You didn't, did you? All you humans have underestimated us. You know you're the reason WHY I joined the Poke'Rebels? You know I've been killing humans ever since then? I'm strong now. I'm not the same little pokemon you knew back when I was first born. But even now I've gone so far as to catch up with you…after all these years…"

Silence lingered for a few seconds before the woman's facial expression changed to a fake smile, the one she had worn even while taking care of her as a child. "So, Lydia, are you going to let me go? You sure you don't have anything else to cram into your pathetic speech? I bet you I could kick you off right now and leave by myself even if you don't let me go, so what's the point? Tell me". The Zorua's frown grew back, though her glowing eyes were kept locked into her breeder's own. "I'm keeping you here, because I want to know something. Were. Are. My parents?"

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Sunnyshore City
    Streets

Rumble was running through the backalleys, chasing the being of darkness that went through walls, whispering to his mind, reminding him his twisted promise.
    The rain had completly destroyed the smart spying technology he was using. His beloved Camo was now laying in the trash cans, unwanted by Rumble who needed to be free from anything useless to run faster. He occasionally shook himself to prevent the water from entering his gel and continued to run through the allies.

"Wait a minute! You're no Voidcaller or whatever!"

His angry voice echoed in the alleys, where no human was to be seen. He knew that Pokemon was trying to trick him into something, but Rumble didn't like the dreadful equality he felt for that Pokemon.
    They were heading to the Southeast part of the city, where the Lighthouse and the harbor of the city were.
    The smell of rotten fish in the harbor made Rumble sniff around and perk up his ears in case his enemy did any kind of sound.

He looked around the harbor tankers and warehouses with the expression of Commando on his face. He raised his right arm, opened and closed the five claws, producing a metallic sound he loved so much.

Gather 'round.. I won't hurt you. I just need some answers.

Suddenly Rumble felt a strong spiritual prescense on his right - on the hill where the Lighthouse of Sunnyshore was. He slowly turned around and saw the black figure standing there. It sank into the dark ground, liquifying itself into shadow before Rumble could react.

"Enough messing around. Next time I see him I'll slice his throat."

Muttered Rumble and then levitated towards the Lighthouse, assuming it headed that way.

He entered the elevator, which had 2 mirrors on its sides. Rumble couldn't shake off the dreadful feeling of equality that overwhelmed him, a feeling of recognition that his enemy knew what it was doing, that it always had a plan just like him.
    He sensed its dark, veiled spirit right inside the mirror on his right. He slowly turned around to see it inside the mirror; a Haunter was staring at him.

Rumble, without hesitation, raised his right arm and after the metallic punch the mirror was broken into pieces which fell on the floor of the elevator.

What the heck is going on here? What do you want?

Rumble looked around, the elevator had reached its destination. The room of the light was small - only enough for maintainance and such.
    He didn't know what he was here for in the first place, but when he saw a human standing in the edge of the opened window with a sniper riffle on his side.
    Rumble's mechanic right arm unfolded the sword, the metallic sound echoing in the Lighthouse's top floor, as the whole room glowed for a moment from Rumble's Trick Room. He forgot about the Ghost Pokemon and moved againist the man.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Sunnyshore City
    Airport

"Really? That's why you chased me down? You didn't want to kill me off to get revenge or something stupid like that? Wow, I'm very unimpressed," the girl snickered, only stopping as Lydia dug her claws in closer to the human's neck. "…Believe it or not, your mother is dead. Her name was Jasmine, a shiny and foreign Zoroark we had managed to 'purchase' for a reasonable price. She got sick with something we couldn't cure in time. It was a horrible loss, but we could have replaced her. As for your dad…his name was Jonah. He wasn't shiny, but we wanted a good move set and he knew Extrasensory just like you. Your escape gave him the courage to also try and leave. He was successful, but apparently he never caught up with you…". The Zorua's eyes had widened at the thought that her father could still be out there, looking for her. The woman noticed her change of emotion, chuckling, "Are you happy now, Lydia? I told you everything. My business has been a failure ever since YOUR escape! What else do you need?".

Snarling, Lydia climbed off, the breeder sitting back up and quickly rising back to her feet. It was obvious to the Zorua that the human was hiding her fear through laughing at the pokemon. "That's it? You really can't kill me, can you? You're the same weak, small, puny pokemon you were back when you first hatched!". The breeder rambled on, Lydia facing the opposite direction as she slowly readied an attack. It was a few seconds before the nonstop nagging halted, the human turning away from her with a giggle. "I guess I'll be leaving then. It was fun playing with you". The Zorua's eyes snapped, all of the shadows collecting from the ground and piercing through the woman's torso from behind. It slid through the girl's flesh, blood dripping down to the floor. Lydia only smiled in an evil grin, an even more devious giggle coming from her. "I guess it's my turn to laugh now!".
    The breeder fell on her knees, blood dripping out of her mouth with eyes wide open. The small pokemon merely stepped around her, heading for the door with her tail raised high and proud. She was finished. "I guess you didn't know me as well as you thought you did…".

-----------------------------

Running through the backdoor of the airplane, she shook her fur off gently, trying to get herself dry without spraying anyone in the process. The Zorua immediately ran for a window to see the lightning flash in the sky. It took a few seconds before the electricity ripped through the clouds. Her red eyes blinked in fascination, only turning to look back at the shiny Reuniclus. "Umm, Morgana? I don't know where we're going, but I have to pick up something at Oreburgh City if we're going far…is that okay?". Looking elsewhere on the plane, everyone seemed to be settled, a little human also on board. Lydia didn't know why she was there, but guessed she had a link to the psychic pokemon, or another passenger. Redirecting her focus to Morgana, she reminded her of Rumble, who still wasn't around. Where was he?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Logan Johnson
    Sunnyshore City
    Lighthouse

Logan walked inside the Lighthouse, with Captain Mikkelson behind him. They got into the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. They rose up to the top of the lighthouse, and approached a Locker.

" There is a Sniper in there, you can have it, I'm going to get my Cigars from the Tahoe," Captain Mikkelson notified. Logan lockpicked the Locker and grabbed the Sniper. Logan walked over to the window and opened it. Logan aimed out of the window. Logan spotted a Bayleef charging at a Human. Logan shot at the Bayleef, hitting the Pokemon in the head. Logan pulled back the bolt and returned it to it's original location. Logan noticed a weird sound, and looked to see a Reinclus levitating in the room not too far from Logan. Logan loaded his Sniper and aimed towards the Reinclus.

(OOC: Ready for the Epic Battle Rumble?)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Silence Quickslash
    Sunnyshore City
    Streets

Satisfied after having frozen Mark, Silence turned her attention to the other snipers that were getting ready to shoot her. Before they could aim, she dove and pushed one of the soldiers into the others, causing enough of a confusion for her to charge a Focus Blast and shoot it at them. They all flew back in different directions, landing with their limbs in odd positions.

One human that had gotten out of the way before her attack caught her eye. She instantly stiffened as anger bubbled up within her. It was him. She'd finally found the trainer that had brought her mother to the edge of death. Never before had she felt such rage. She let out a blood curdling screech and ran at him with a wild look in her eyes. She sliced straight into his skull with a powerful thrust, hearing it crack open from the force. But just at the same moment she swung, he stabbed her in the chest with a knife. The weight of the human falling down pulled the knife down a few more inches before the dead man's grip released the handle and he fell tell the floor. Silence stared at the knife sticking out of her chest, barely having missed her heart. Still, she knew she wouldn't survive this one. She didn't know how she knew, she just did. As she fell forward she barely registered someone screaming her name. She hit the floor with a thud and everything went black.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lilac Brown
    Sunnyshore City
    Streets

"SILENCE!" Lilac screamed when she caught sight of her friend with a knife sticking out of her chest. Silence collapsed and Lilac ran toward her. She got on her knees and shook the Weavile, the pokemon's blood staining her pants. "Come on, get up!" she said desperately. 'Calm down, Lilac. She might not be dead yet...' She rolled Silence over and was relieved to find that she was still breathing. Carefully pulling the knife out of Silence, she snagged a coat from one of the not-so-bloody bodies and used it as a bandage to stop the bleeding, figuring it was better than nothing. She wrapped it tightly, but not to tightly, around the deep gash. 'Good, it didn't pierce her heart.' She picked up the limp form and carried her friend slowly away from the fighting and to the docks.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Silence Quickslash
    Sunnyshore City
    Docks

Silence awoke in a motor boat with the sound of water splashing the hull. She looked around groggily and saw the blurry shape of a human maneuvering the boat. Her first impulse was to attack but any movement caused immense pain to rip through her. As her vision cleared, she recognized the person at the wheel. "Lilac?" she murmured. The girl turned to her with a relieved look on her face.

"Good, you're awake," Lilac said.

"What happened? Where are we?" Silence questioned.

"You were stabbed in the chest. I... I thought we should get away from it all. I hope your not mad. I just didn't see any reason fo-"

"No... You're right. I didn't have a reason to stay there any longer... I got what I wanted," Silence said, cutting Lilac off. "Lets just go somewhere where we won't have to fight again..." By the time she was done talking, the Weavile was gasping for breath. The human girl smiled gently and knelt by her friend.

"Take it easy, ok? I get what you mean," she said than returned to the wheel. Feeling truly happy for the first in ages, Silence closed her eyes to rest.

((OOC: I'll post Silence's death after the battle is over...))

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Sunyshore City

Jack slashes managed to slash Hector on his shoulder, but Hector continued to fight valiantly. Jack almost wanted to praise him for everything he was doing for the PR. Almost.

Suddenly Hector grabbed Jack's sword in his mouth. no matter how much Jack pulled, he wouldn't let go. He started heating the blade, managing to heat it up to a point when the blade became white hot. The blade eventually snapped in half. Hector spat the sword out, and then looked at Jack with anger. Jack examined the point where the sword had been cut, and then yelled at Hector, "HEY! YOU OWE ME 20,000 BUCKS FOR THIS!"

Jack got ready for an attack, but that was when Hector ran forward, unleashing a Flamethrower on him. Jack managed to absorb the hit with his BioArm. His BioArm turned hot, and Jack and Jack could feel the heat. Hector then advanced forward with Extremespeed, blowing him back and causing him to crash onto the Groudon's head. The Groudon let out another small snarl. Hector then charged a Giga Impact, ready to attack, his aim spot on.

"Uh oh..." Jack thought. He ducked at the last moment, and Hector's attack whizzed over his back and hit Groudon. The Impact did cause Jack to land face first into the ground, but he was saved from the majority of the attack. Jack got up, and dusted himself, almost as if nothing had happened. Of course, a lot had happened, but Jack wasn't about to show his injuries to the Pokemon.

"Now, its my turn." Jack whispered. He ran forward, taking out his claws this time, and tried to stab Hector. Without looking whether he succeeded, he shot one well aimed bullet at his leg, and then gave him a huge shock to end his attacks.

--------------------------------------------------

Sky Ace
    Sunnyshore City

"Whoever wants to escape... Come with me! Me and Rumble have a plan~" The shiny Reuniclus said.

Stuff happened at almost the same time. Rumble disappeared off somewhere, Lydia went somewhere, and later Lydia returned, but Rumble didn't. Ace tried to look around, but was sure he could handle himself. He had to focus on Lydia, the one who had a child to take care of, and Mandel, the young Leafeon. They were his first priority right now.

When the group climbed into the airplane, Lydia started speaking with the shiny Reuniclus. "Umm, Morgana? I don't know where we're going, but I have to pick up something at Oreburgh City if we're going far…is that okay?"

"Huh....so her name is Morgana, huh?" Ace thought. But he focused more the other thing she said.

"Why don't I fly you over to Oreburgh? Then we can do whatever you want..." Ace suggested. He could easily get her in Oreburgh in under an hour. By the time the plane would take off, it would be too late to do anything in Oreburgh.

"C'mon. We can do this quickly. This is about the child, isn't it? Let's get him, and let him be safe."

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Sunnyshore City
    Airport

(Sry, kinda short. Not much to type about, since I don't want to bunny a lot)

"Why don't I fly you over to Oreburgh? Then we can do whatever you want," Ace suggested from behind, Lydia turning her head to face him, "C'mon. We can do this quickly. This is about the child, isn't it? Let's get him, and let him be safe". The Zorua smiled graciously, "Thanks, Ace. I guess if it's not too much trouble we can leave now…". She glanced at Morgana with her small grin still on, "We'll be back soon, then. Don't leave without us".

Walking out the back doors, she pushed it a tad bit more open for the bird pokemon to get through. Her trust in the pokemon had restored quickly, as she realized. Shaking the water off her fur, it only kept pouring down, Lydia finally putting a Protect around herself and Ace as she climbed onto his back. Her voice was small and innocent, "Alright, you know where to go…"

Looking up at the sky, the lightning and thunder had downed down a bit, although the clouds were still dark and large. "Funny, how this 'Sunnyshore City' isn't very sunny at all..."

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Sky Ace
    Oreburgh City

Lydia smiled at Ace. "Thanks, Ace. I guess if it's not too much trouble we can leave now…" He said. Ace smiled back.

They both walked out of the plane. "Alright, you know where to go…" Lydia said.

"Yeah, I sure do..." Ace replied.

Ace looked at the sky, which was dark, but the thunder had fortunately downed. He could fly through this weather easily, but he had to be cautious. Lydia climbed onto his back, casting a protect over the pair, and Ace took off.

"Be careful, and hold on tight!" Ace yelled. He easily dodged bullets that were fired his way, firing a Hyperbeam occasionally. He blasted humans out of buildings, and cars. He carefully maneuvered his way through the sky, careful not to get blasted by a stray bolt of lightning.

"Huh....to survive dozens of gunfights, then die due to a lightning bolt..." He thought. He pushed these thoughts out of his mind, and focused on getting to Oreburgh.

Oreburgh City

Soon, the Zorua and Pidgeot reached Oreburgh. Ace looked at Lydia, and said, "Now, where to?"

He landed near the armory.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back