• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Was 9/11 an inside job?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Do you think 9/11 had direct correlation to Bush and other influential politicians? Do you think it would've still happened if he wasn't in power? Can you really trust your government now? Discuss.

Note: This applies to other countries as well, as far as trusting the government goes on issues similar to these.

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
    Years
  • I'm torn between the two possibilities.

It could have been a terrorist plot.
    But on some videos on Youtube(which I don't believe fully) showed that helicopters were dropping bombs and that bombs were planted on the base.

But why would the government do that? All those lives, damage, and much more. ;;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm torn between the two possibilities.

It could have been a terrorist plot.
    But on some videos on Youtube(which I don't believe fully) showed that helicopters were dropping bombs and that bombs were planted on the base.

But why would the government do that? All those lives, damage, and much more. ;;

Oh, it's all a plan of the New World Order that Obama wants to make through Obama Care.
    I can't believe you aren't in :(

Years
  • I'm willing to entertain the possibility that the official story isn't the whole picture, but without some credible evidence to the contrary I'm not going to speculate. Maybe in 40 or 50 years when all the people involved are dead or near death someone will reveal hitherto unknown information about how it all went down and we'll all learn what *really* happened. Maybe not.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I'm beginning to think my government isn't democratic anymore. Last years we had a poll on if the smacking law should be reviewed, 80+% of the country voted yes and the party in power didn't do it. So much for democracy.

Years
  • What they say doesn't add up at all.

The best thing for me was when they said the guy who hi-jacked the plane, and flew it into the towers, was apparently dead. THEN, they found his passport near where the towers use to be.

1) How could he be dead?
    2) How could that passport possibly avoid the explosion, intense fire and fall all the way down to the bottom of the centre.

Hummmm.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    i honestly cant say. what they say not everything adds up, some does some doesnt.

like the pentagon. when the pentagon was hit with a "plane" the hole was smaller than said "plane" and there was no fire which there would be if said "plane" actually hit.

Trope

Protéger just au matin~Féerie!
    Years
  • I honestly don't know. There are so many theories flying around... I do find the whole thing suspicious, and it's certain that the attack on the wtc gave rise to the war on terror that Bush was so keen off.

But, like I said, I don't know.

JY

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    It's hard to say, really. It would've given Bush an excuse to invade for oil...

Years
  • like the pentagon. when the pentagon was hit with a "plane" the hole was smaller than said "plane" and there was no fire which there would be if said "plane" actually hit.

Well, you have to realize that the Pentagon is basically built like a bunker, being made of reinforced concrete and limestone primarily, and a plane is made of steel, which is much weaker than concrete and, even at high speeds, would have difficulty breaking through such a large amount of it, which would explain the small hole.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I too believe there is a bit more than to what the inquiry is letting on, however information and such of it, is quite lack-lustre in the public eye (thus all the theories), so I don't have much of a thought on it. Several things would not surprise me however, if and when some truths were told and things come to light.

It's called a false flag operation, the government wants the public to act/be/think a certain way to legitimize something.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Somepeople are so niave... of course it was, the us goverment is the most corrupt government out there...

U honestly think the most powerful country at themoment who spends trillions on defense alone could be beat so easily by a 3rd world country, as soon as them planes went off course the FAA knew and should have scrambled fighter jets its policy...

I dont think there was one fighter jet in the air. I also find it strange that the only building not hit was the white house...

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Do you think it would've still happened if he wasn't in power? yes because i dont believe it would have mattered who was president at the time. i dont think anyone would have known or been able to stop it. i think he did a very good job going after the people, even though it started a war.
    Can you really trust your government now?
    kinda. i dont really know yet if i trust obama. but the goverment i dont think is truley that evil

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Do you think it would've still happened if he wasn't in power?
    Yes, regardless of who was in charge then it doesn't matter they're still gonna attack to get power of some sort.

Can you really trust your government now?
    Well, I don't trust the UK's government because they're money grabbing nobody's but I can trust Obama I don't know why but I trust that guy.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • I also find it strange that the only building not hit was the white house...

Actually I believe that I heard that that one plane that was crashed (I forget what number it was) because of the passengers fought back and it was theorized to of been heading to the White House, as that was the direction it was headed in before it crashed and everybody aboard died...

I believe that I heard about it on that 9/11 special on the History Channel or something, I think it was called "The Flight that Fought Back." Or something along those lines... =/

Back