• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wash Your Hands!

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • How often do you wash your hands, shower, brush your teeth, etc. Do you think you have good hygiene?

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    I am obsessive when it comes to washing my hands. Whenever I do anything that could remotely dirty my hands, and sometimes for no reason whatsoever, I'll wash my hands. I also shower fairly regularly and wash my hair pretty much every time. All in all I think my hygiene is fairly decent. I have a horrible track record with my teeth that I'm trying to put a stop to however.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • I think I have pretty good hygiene, or at least try to be as hygienic as possible.

I practically wash my hands for everything. If I think I've touched something that I believe is contaminated to the slightest, I'll wash my hands. Obviously I also wash my hands every time after using the restroom.

I brush my teeth three times a day (for every meal) and also floss, and I take two showers a day. :p

Wow, I just gave like my whole life away.

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I always wash my hands before breakfast lunch and dinner. Don't want to be contaminated by other peoples mess, especially in fastfood restaurants, cafes and malls.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    When I was a kid, I used to wash my hands so often that my skin would dry out and crack open. I'm not as paranoid anymore, but still wash my hands or use hand sanitizer pretty darn often.

I shower every day and I brush my teeth at least 3 times per day- after I eat anything. [:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm terrible with hygiene lol.

Sometimes I forget to brush my teeth and wash my hands!

But I shower almost every morning because I have very oily hair. As for teeth, that's around twice a day and washing hands only if they get stained or dirty.

Years
  • I would call myself a hygene nut, but I'd say I'm about average in making sure I'm clean.

I usually brush my teeth once or twice a day, I'll shower every day that I have work or am going out (~5 times a week), and I'll wash my hands after going to the bathroom, when I get home, or during any breaks at work. I also use hand sanitizer at work, but that's just because you never know what you might be coming in contact with throughout a long day.

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
    Years
  • Wow! Everyone here has really great hygiene!

I'm not great when it comes to hygiene.

I shower twice once a day, and clean my teeth, but rarely wash my hands.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I will bath once a day in the morning as I can not stand in a shower, Clean my teeth four times a day(once a fter dinner,lunch, breakfast and after afternoon snack). I will only wash my hand before I eat and after going to the toilet.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Bathing? Every day when I have work or if I need to go out and socialize. If the biggest thing that's going on is a trip to the store, then I'll skip it.

Brushing teeth? Whenever I remember to. Usually it's 1 time a day, maybe 2.

Washing hands? Every time I use the bathroom, whenever I switch doing things at work, whenever I cook, whenever I do the dishes.

Recently I've added gargling into the routine for the hell of it, but the sound of gargling makes me laugh so it's really difficult to not choke and die.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Hygiene wasn't a big thing in my family, though I'm a bit better now than say, three years ago.

I used to shower once a week / once every two weeks, never washed my hands, and never brushed my teeth.

Now I shower once every two days, wash my hands after going to the washroom, and try to brush my teeth once every three days (at least). I'm trying to get into a one-a-day habit :( but it's hard when you're so busy and it's not a priority.

26 cavities later and I should've learned by now!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • I always shower at least once per day, sometimes twice or three times. I always shower when I get up in the morning; otherwise I simply can't wake up or function properly. I got for a 2-4mile run everyday for exerciser so I usually shower after that too. Sometimes I shower at the end of the day too, or if I simply feel like taking a shower. Theyre refreshing and warm, which is always nice.

I brush my teeth in the in the morning, or after breakfast if I have any and before I go to bed.

I wash my hands a bunch, partly OCD and party because I like to cook a lot at home. Both my jobs involve serving alcohol so at the end of a shift my hands could smell of alcohol and such, so I'll wash them again. Probably 1-4times a day.

I guess it's a lot by some peoples standards but I like to feel clean and comfortable.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I have really great hygiene, tbh. I take a bath two times a day, in the morning and at night. I brush three times a day or even more times; it depends on what I eat. I wash my hands regularly because I don't like it when it's dirty or sticky. Etc, etc.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I take a shower every single day, and I wash my hands or use hand sanitizer religiously - before and after I eat, after I use the bathroom, and sometimes I just squirt sanitizer on my hands randomly. And I brush my teeth the normal twice a day.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    I brush my teeth twice a day. Wash my hands before and after using the restroom, before eating, and just whenever they feel gross.
    I work at an after school program, so I have to deal with some kids who leave cheeto stains on their homework. Or they wipe their noses with their sleeves constantly/pick their noses.

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
    Years
  • I always wash my hands before eating and after using the bathroom.
    Brushing my teeth is something I do with a little less consistency.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I wash my hands a bazillion times a day, because I'm a bit mysophobic. I carry hand sanitizer with me at all times.

I brush my teeth three times a day, and whenever I eat a sticky meal.

I shower twice daily, because I was raised that way.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I wash my hands after I use the bathroom, before I eat, after I eat/touch something sticky using my hands, whenever they are generally dirty, or whenever I feel like it.

I brush my teeth after I wake up and before I go to bed. Twice a day with consistency.

I bathe only once a day in the evening/at night. A good long warm shower with lots of bathroom singing. x)

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I'll wash my hands whenever I'm finished in the bathroom, if my hands feel disgusting, or if I've been outside for extended periods of time.

I brush my teeth for two minutes straight every morning and night, and sometimes in the middle of the day should I feel I've eaten something that'd otherwise make me feel uncomfortable mouthwise.

I shower every night, without fail, and wash my hair twice a week.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Yes, I have good hygiene. After the bathrom, before i eat and when i touch something dirty i wash my hands. When I see one dirty thingy on my hand I wash it. And I always brush my teeth, Morning, evening and night. And I bathe everyday :>

Back