• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Gilgαmesh

There's the Arceus one, which is awesome. The Dialga and Palkia one is also amazing, and so is the Shaymin + Giratina one...you're missing out on quite a lot. xD;

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    I've watched all but the last two movies, and I don't even really like the 4th gen pokemon, so I don't bother with the moveis or anime.

Gilgαmesh

Now I'm the person that doesn't bother with the anime. I used to wake up coincidentally early(and in time) to watch the anime and whatnot, but I've lost interest because I kept missing too many episodes.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

A while ago, I used to follow it in the morning, but our Network kept repeating episodes, not to mention it took about 1-2 years to get to Galactic Battles, which is playing now.
    >_>;
    We're really behind.
    Anyway, the DP season wasn't that great, I reckon. xD;

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

Nah, knowing Australian TV, they'll probably play the first season a month later, and then replay all the episodes again, and the completely forget about Pokemon for a few months, play the second season, completely forget about Pokemon for a year, and then play the first season again. <_>;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just... haven't watched the anime lately, at all. I don't even remember what channel it's typically on here in America. v_v;

Years
  • 79. It parks itself on Cartoon Network on Saturday mornings for the new eps, weekday mornings for reruns from the past two seasons, and on weekday afternoons on Boomerang for the Kanto and Johto eps.

And then at the official Pokemon USA website. 8 eps apiece from Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn each week, with 4 being rotated out of each every Friday for 4 more eps.

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
    Years
    why yes, yes we have.
    what happened to "Pokémon related"?
    Anyway, it's almost Valentines day, so I'm gonna ask,
    Has anyone ever loved a Pokémon?
    sounds a bit weird, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't loved a Pokemon like that (That's a little weird). But I do love my favorites.

Back