• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Hmm, the trailer looks kinda cool - it looks like they've gone back to exploring maps like Rumble 3DS rather than just purely arenas like in Rumble U :o What kind of stuff will the currency buy, anyone know?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I have no idea although i will get it when i can i wanna play.
    I believe that you can go to different areas and theres a map in this one right? Like squirrel said not just arenas?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I'm pretty sure most of the P2P content will consist of maps/levels, but I wouldn't be surprised if some Pokémon had to be purchased as well.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Ugh having to pay for new levels will really suck if that is the case. I'm happy to spend about £20-30 on content if the game is really good since that's about what you'd pay if it was a stand alone game, but I'm not liking the sound of this :(

blue

gucci
    Years

It's probably a small amount for a certain amount of game coins which you can use to unlock different stages or characters. That's how they usually work anyway, I can't imagine them making us spend high amounts on a free game like that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a feeling that, like what was said before, it'll be a lot like Shuffle. You'll be able to play it regularly without having to spend any money, but if you use microtransactions you can get things that will make the game easier/can get through the game faster.

Like, you know, many many phone games out there.

Meadow

Years

That's exactly what I was afraid of, haha. Oh, well. I won't judge it until it actually comes out.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Mm, at least it'll be out soon!

Anyone have any new game ideas they're wanting to see around here?

Dedenne1

Years
    I always wanted to make a game squirrels games are the best though haah i just dont have the imagination to think of one.
    Also i keep re-reading the title Watch out for Ghosts..... Read! First! Post! Like that cause it rhymes now its stuck in my head haha

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

If you need inspiration you can always take a look through some of the section's old posts and try to dig up a cool one we aren't using now? :o

Meadow

Years

I'm gonna reboot the Never Ending Cheat when I get home later. I've always loved that game since '08, haha.

Dedenne1

Years
    I have a funny one that i looked over awhile back but never brought it back so maybe ill do that now as if we dont have enough games haha

Edit: really Sven really? I gotta change my number now!

Dedenne1

Years
    I just submitted it id probably bet none of you ever played it since i never even got to but i used to make jokes like this although i never used magikarp :p
    Edit oh and squirrel could you put version V2 at the end of the title thing? Thnx~
    Edit (again): revise librarian booted me out of the bar gah! :P

Meadow

Years
    ^Eheheheh

I'm pretty sure you can edit the title of your own threads, but don't quote me on that haha.

Dedenne1

Years
    131 ok i think thats right....
    Oh your welcome glad your ok ;)
    -thnx although i wish dedenne could get a couple drinks but someone allowed a Pikachu in! So i let a bulbasaur in just for ReviseLibrarian hehe

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back