• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

No news leaves me somewhat worrying. Before Sun/Moon, they were throwing around news constantly. I just want to see a new feature or something, I'm hoping for a bunch of them. I think it's time for the Battle Frontier to make its return.

Years

I'm with you too Lycan. The fact we're getting a two month drought means we won't have a lot of time for solid enough news coverage before release day, unless if it's only going to show off new features or something that's minor.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not concerned. Less news coverage actually means I'll be more surprised by things shrug. If i bother to pick up the games anyways. I think I'm going to hear what people think first mainly because i can't just go spending money whenever anymore.

pkmin3033

Plenty of speculation to be had! But I suppose you can only go so far with that before it becomes exasperating.

pkmin3033

I doubt we'll get trailer hints...they'll just drop them. Unless they're major, anyway.

pkmin3033

"Usually" is not "always" though...and there's still plenty of time. Although I get you frustration/impatience with lack of announcements; I don't get like that for video games very often these days, but the wait can be hell...

Years

Serebii's Joe Merrick has tweeted about some new figures coming out, and some of them are hidden. Maybe this could be US/UM stuff?

pkmin3033

Maybe, although I doubt the first USUM news would come from some figurines...kinda disappointed in GF for not propely managing their news schedule again, though.

pkmin3033

It'll probably explode when the games are released like the SM section did; it's difficult to talk about stuff without anything to talk about though. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back