• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Burst's design is really fun, and you know that clowns have seem to be in the spotlight again in light of the release of the new remake of IT. Assembly seems to be getting underappreciated, but as someone who will likely be getting UM, I will be giving this giant defensive wall some love.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years

When I heard Assembly's code-name I thought it would be like an Ikea furniture kit, haha. It looks really cool nevertheless.

Pokemon Ranger is (Only) game that teaches me how to draw a Circle with Mouse (I play it using Emulator).Maybe that why I can make a better circle with mouse more than with hand.

Hah, that's precisely the reason why I stopped playing Ranger. At some point my lack of circle drawing skills was no longer a match for the Pok?mon out there.

Awesome, is this your first time playing Explorers? It's literally my favorite Pok?mon game in the entire franchise, omg! :D

Yup! ^^ I've been wanting to play it for a reaaaaaaaaaally long time, but I somehow never got to it. Now I have even beaten Primal Dialga. Took me only eight tries...

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years

Hah, that's precisely the reason why I stopped playing Ranger. At some point, my lack of circle drawing skills was no longer a match for the Pok?mon out there.

Actually, I use AR code "1-Line Capture" for beating Game.But when I try without using AR code, it more feels worth.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years

I see, that works too. :P
I'm not a huge fan of cheating myself, but I remember at some point I had to catch a Salamence and it was simply impossible (that, or I suck :P).

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years

hah. 5 months ago I always use cheat for make easily.Now I try to beat any game without cheat.Because finishing without Cheat feels more rewarding.Plus Cheat makes some Games break too.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

hah. 5 months ago I always use cheat for make easily.Now I try to beat any game without cheat.Because finishing without Cheat feels more rewarding.Plus Cheat makes some Games break too.

Yup, I know how that feels! Back then I also used cheat codes in plenty of games (including Pok?mon), but then I eventually stopped using them for similar reasons. ^^

Yup! ^^ I've been wanting to play it for a reaaaaaaaaaally long time, but I somehow never got to it. Now I have even beaten Primal Dialga. Took me only eight tries...

Nice! Now you can cry with the rest of us over how heartbreaking the story was... ;__; Also, I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna give you a quick minor spoiler to make sure you keep playing the game. =p

Spoiler:

pkmin3033

I didn't mind using cheat codes to catch Pokemon unavailable at the start that I wanted to play with, or unlock things I should have had access to when the game started (Challenge Mode in B2 and the GB Sounds in HGSS) but otherwise I tended not to bother.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years

Yeah, if its the first beating a game then I agree. But the second time I probabaly would'nt mind.

I didn't mind using cheat codes to catch Pokemon unavailable at the start that I wanted to play with, or unlock things I should have had access to when the game started (Challenge Mode in B2 and the GB Sounds in HGSS) but otherwise I tended not to bother.

I'd probably use them for stuff like this as well.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years

I'm pretty sure that the battle tree does not cheat but sometimes it feels like it does. I got up to Battle 50 vs Blue. Guessed his Mega wrong as he had Mega Aerodactyl not Alakazam. His Alakazam one shotted my Lycanroc with Focus Blast before my Mega Salamence KOed it before falling to a crit by Mega Aerodactyl.

Blue's Aerodactyl survived my Tapu Koko's Thunderbolt with a sliver of its life and Tapu Koko was one hit KOed by Tyranitar's Earthquake. I tried to get my Buzzwole to defeat Tyranitar but was flinched THREE times in a row by Fire Fang. (10% chance to flinch). Certainly the unluckiest match I have ever had. Looks like I'm not getting the Battle Tree Master Ribbon any time soon. :(

noa

sleeping cutie
Years

You know what would be neat? A "hard mode" version of Pokemon where every trainer and gym leader had fully EV-trained Pokemon with proper natures. Wild Pokemon of course, would not have perfect EVs, that would be too easy ;P

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years

It's strange that Blue's Battle Tree team is better than Reds. He has five potential Megas whilst Red only has 3.

I am guessing that the developers do not put 'Hard Mode' in Pokemon games is the game is marketed so anyone can play the games comfortably with their favourite Pokemon and know anyone who wants a challenge will do a Nuzlocke, or Monotype or whatever. Although Cynthia's team was Perfect IVed I think.

Talking of Cynthia the member of her team that gives me most trouble is Togekiss. As cute as the Jubilee Pokemon is I always carry moves specially to hit the Fairy/Flying type.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back