• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years

A couple of days ago I came across a copy of Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time on a flea market, which I of course I immediately bought. Now I can hardly stop playing, it's way to amazing/addicting! :D

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years

PMD Series Always be amazing/addicting (Maybe there is one PMD who not very great thought, but still) PMD Red Rescue Team is my first Pokemon spin-off.

AR 26

Never Regret
Years

It's so true! Playing as a Pokemon and completing task it is a good thought by the creator.What's better is that it doesn't have a different battle scene which helps me a lot when I and my partner(mainly Pikachu)double team the opponent.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years

I know right? Pok?mon plus rogue-like gameplay is a huge win in my eyes. And not instantly dying (most of the time, that is :P) unlike Rogue itself is a big bonus. I think I even love PMD more than the main series.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years

Pokemon + roguelike was the most genius idea ever. Now the next step- make it like a classic roguelike game and be forced to restart when you die :p

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

hi, what are we talking about?

Also, PMD is my favorite spin-off game, along with Guardian Signs.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years

Talking about Guardian Signs.

Pokemon Ranger is (Only) game that teaches me how to draw a Circle with Mouse (I play it using Emulator).Maybe that why I can make a better circle with mouse more than with hand.

Years

It still baffles me why the Pokemon Ranger series got dumped after only three games, two of which were during 4th Gen.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

A couple of days ago I came across a copy of Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time on a flea market, which I of course I immediately bought. Now I can hardly stop playing, it's way to amazing/addicting! :D

Awesome, is this your first time playing Explorers? It's literally my favorite Pok?mon game in the entire franchise, omg! :D

I think I even love PMD more than the main series.

Heh, this is basically me since 2007. =p

Years

tumblr_ow4mhhFAq01vqv41qo1_500.png

We have this to look forward to next week!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years

I think I am going to get the Kanto Hat Pikachu as it was the hat Ash wore when I watched the anime regularly.

I finally managed to SOS chain a Shiny green Bagon, now a Shiny Salamence. Mega Salamence (Which is a richer green colour when Shiny) is just as powerful as it is made out to be and great fun to use in the Battle Tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back