• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

d

I think Hydreigon's other heads are more like hands in the shape of faces

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years

I'm really hoping to see some kind of connection to Kalos in the postgame, a la Crystal, but more fleshed out of course. I still think they could've done more with Kalos in Gen 6 so this might be a good way for them tie up those loose ends, like Platinum

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

I just really want a few more starter megas. The Kanto ones can't be the only trio with megas!

Aside from that, I really don't have any hopes for Sun/Moon. I just take whatever is in the game as it comes. I don't build up any expectations for Pokemon games, so long as they're fun and relaxing to play.

d

Johto also introduced Heraboss, which was also good. Can't say the same for his mega though.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years

All Hail Dunsparce

Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back