• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Well, if it's a fire breathing chicken like Combusken I think you're still gonna be in trouble. xD

I'm really hoping to see some kind of connection to Kalos in the postgame, a la Crystal, but more fleshed out of course. I still think they could've done more with Kalos in Gen 6 so this might be a good way for them tie up those loose ends, like Platinum
    One word: "Zygarde". There has to be something that has something to do with that guy. Something.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years

One word: "Zygarde". There has to be something that has something to do with that guy. Something.

That's one thing, though it could also just be the producers making the forms and anime only thing.

Also, great article on the Visual Novel! Really informative and interesting. Made me so much more hyped for the next update and eventual finished product!

Hyyyyppppeeee

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Haha, Poppliodie is adorable. Odie was always my favorite character from the Garfield comic strips.

Durant is the greatest BP farmer in the Battle Maison
    I read this as "Durant is the greatest basketball point farmer in the Battle Maison" and got really confused until I realized that we were talking Pokemon.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Spoiler: OH MY ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE I GOT THIS ONE
    Watch out for Ghosts...

Yeeeeah it was fun going there. :3 i liked it but i only went every once in a while

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back