• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

There's this video that suggests Rowlet might change to grass/ground upon evolution, Litten will stay pure fire and Popplio will gain the fighting type along the water type from unused image data on the Japanese S/M website.

I really hope it's not going to link to the starter's evolutions. Grass/ground would be disappointing...

Lycanthropy

Years

Hmm... The fact that ground is before fire likely means Rowlet will turn grass/ground. Keep in mind that this isn't an intended reveal. Fingers crossed that the order doesn't mean a thing and that those images just denote the upcoming rodents and such.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

There was a conversation about those rumored starter typings elsewhere, and I think the belief from that conversation was that Litten would be Fire/Ground. Which was speculated elsewhere to be Litten's final evolution's typing because of what Litten is based on.

Congratulations, DyingWillFlareon, on your shiny! I haven't hatched a shiny on GPX since March, and I'm almost at 700 eggs for my Charmander hunt.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I never actually saw the final typings "leak" but ive heard about it nonstop since. I hope the big Litten is Fire/Ground, its a pretty cool typing. Other than 4x Water weakness but thats ok.. Idk I just like ground types XD Also im calling it now theres gunna be a fairy/dragon or fire/dragon for the regional dragon, idk i just think theyd do that.

Thanks QwQ and good luck to you i hope you get it soon. The Shrew was 110 so i didnt really expect it to only take like 10 days and i feel bad everytime since when ive heard someone say theyve got so much and still not the shiny they wanted. :'D i really hope you get that charmander next time you get on

Lycanthropy

Years

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years

I am so hyped for the Alola region! I can't wait to see what the whole region looks like. There was talk that there may be other islands that we get to explore and each have their own gym. That would be so awesome!

I'm still waiting on my Fire/Poison type Pokemon. Make it happen already!!!

Years

That region thing was so clever, I was obsessed with collecting them all and I still like to look at them, so pretty! I think the Poke ball one is my fave too, it feels extra special.

I think we should get a # Unown in gen 7 too!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Whooo Even PKMN trivia has a dcc. anyway. A # Unown would definitely cross borders and be a way to be hip for the current crowd and generation of people. I'd love to see the amount of humorous jokes about it.

Also, google searching Mecha-pokemon since Mega Metagross reminded me so much of an X-Wing on super steroids.

Lycanthropy

Years

Totally backing the idea of Unown #. We could totally use @ and & as well, those should look awesome! Maybe a simple dot too. Even if it's just the eye ball, it makes sense to have along the question and exclamation marks.

Whooo Even PKMN trivia has a dcc. anyway. A # Unown would definitely cross borders and be a way to be hip for the current crowd and generation of people. I'd love to see the amount of humorous jokes about it.

Also, google searching Mecha-pokemon since Mega Metagross reminded me so much of an X-Wing on super steroids.

(Yes, there has been one for like a year or so. :P Nevertheless, welcome!)

I just googled that as well out of curiosity. There's some really cool stuff there. I'm loving this piece (I want one):
    Spoiler:

What about the starter's signature moves? Ooh, what If Rowlet's was a dual-type move! Even if it isn't, I'm pretty sure that there'll be more dual-type moves in Gen VII.

Judging the trailer, it's probably the grass type equivalent of Water Gun, which surprisingly didn't exist yet.
    But yeah, you're right. Once they started using weird typings with Flying Press and Freeze Dry. I'd be surprised if they leave it to that.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years

I love dual type moves! I really hope they continue that trend. As for more types I'd like to see, I really want some more good Fighting types, they've been doing a pretty decent job with that but overall the ones they have made have been pretty underwhelming since Gen 4.

I didn't really like Unova's and Kalos only had Hawlucha. What would be great is if they continue the recent trend of dual typing with Fighting. Something like Electric or Dragon or Fairy/Fighting. Those would be pretty cool types for sure

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

*walks in casually*

Sup? Ohhhhhh dual moves :3
    (and css sigs nice)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back