• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I guess I have to wear a Gumshoos avatar I planned as a joke if Trump won the election, since this Pokemon has the uncanny resemblance to him.

Years

Not pre-ordering but planning to get the games next weekend. Because I never bought a new Pokemon game myself on the first few days of release. Planning to get Moon first and then Sun at a later point.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

I'm still somehow undecided on whuch version to pick, I plan to look up version exclusives after the games come out and then decide. I know for one thing that I am most likely not going to buy the games as soon as they come out because I have to attend a school camp on the 18th, and won't come back for a few days.

MonEvolutions

Harry Potter Lover
    Years

I've already got mine pre-ordered and I'm hoping to play them the day of the release. I hope you're able to play as soon as you get back from your trip :).

Years

I plan to get both versions (will be getting Moon first and then Sun) since I liked most of Moon's exclusives anyway. The only one out of the new Pokemon/Alola Forms I really miss out on for what will be my main version is Ninetales but with getting both games that won't be as much of a problem.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

I am getting Sun and much as I like the Alohan Sandshrew line I am happy that the Alohan Vulpix line (Which I am planning to use) and Midday Lycanroc are in Sun.

Couldn't care less about either monkey but will likely trade my Absorption for the Beauty presuming it is allowed to trade Ultra Beasts.

Years

I was rewatching Charlie And The Chocolate Factory earlier today and I saw another Sun & Moon commercial on in the ad breaks. Damn it Nintendo, stop reminding me about the games already!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Oh man, that quickly? I am sooooo behind on Sun & Moon news, haha. I hope the demo will still be up after the game is released, because I really need to get that Ash-Greninja! :D

Just switched to an Alolan theme. I'm totally ready for the SM release.

You should totally change your theme to Poisoned Ice Cream Sandshrew now, to celebrate the fact that you're our new KFC dictator mod! :>

Watch out for Ghosts...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I still haven't decided whether to get it this month or if I'm going to wait for my birthday in January. Do you guys can any fancy pre-order bonuses? All they give here are twelve lame quick balls.

Can't believe the games are only 4 days away! I wish they'd come out sooner xD

Not if you live in Europe... :c

You should totally change your theme to Poisoned Ice Cream Sandshrew now, to celebrate the fact that you're our new KFC dictator mod! :>

Watch out for Ghosts...
    Hmmm that is tempting, but it would break the collab which you totally should join too btw.

Also, I can finally take revenge now for April Fools mess you edited into Choice Quest. Muahahahaha! >:)

Meadow

Years

I still haven't decided whether to get it this month or if I'm going to wait for my birthday in January. Do you guys can any fancy pre-order bonuses? All they give here are twelve lame quick balls.

Well hey, I actually like Quick Balls and I'm wayyyy too lazy to spend in-game money like, ever. Ahah. I'd say you can go ahead and wait for your birthday if the temptation isn't killing you as we speak, but then again, this is coming from someone who usually doesn't get the games until loooong after they're out. xP

Hmmm that is tempting, but it would break the collab which you totally should join too btw.

Also, I can finally take revenge now for April Fools mess you edited into Choice Quest. Muahahahaha! >:)

You can just pretend it's a special alternate colored Alolan Sandshrew or something (hehe), since the ice cream can totally help it pass off as a legitimate Ice-type Pokémon. =)

Wow, today's only your first day on the job and you're ALREADY abusing your power?! This is gonna be fun... xD

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Well hey, I actually like Quick Balls and I'm wayyyy too lazy to spend in-game money like, ever. Ahah. I'd say you can go ahead and wait for your birthday if the temptation isn't killing you as we speak, but then again, this is coming from someone who usually doesn't get the games until loooong after they're out. xP

You got a point, but still... quick balls sound pretty boring compared to figurines you sometimes hear about. (Also, I never run short on in-game money. I usually have way too much of that stuff. xD)
    It's still a long wait to January,

You can just pretend it's a special alternate colored Alolan Sandshrew or something (hehe), since the ice cream can totally help it pass off as a legitimate Ice-type Pokémon. =)

Wow, today's only your first day on the job and you're ALREADY abusing your power?! This is gonna be fun... xD

"Special alternate colored"... you mean shiny? :P I don't know what Alolan Sandshrew's shiny colors are, but that almost sounds legit. Almost. xD

*whistles*

Meadow

Years

You got a point, but still... quick balls sound pretty boring compared to figurines you sometimes hear about. (Also, I never run short on in-game money. I usually have way too much of that stuff. xD)
    It's still a long wait to January,

Ah, so you were thinking along the lines of figurines and stuff? I guess I'm not much of a collector haha, so I usually prefer things that are beneficial in-game. :D

Regarding in-game money, yeah me too. xD I usually have too much because I insist on being cheap and "saving" money, but then when I have millions of it, I'm like... eh, buying this stuff would be a waste of money. =P

"Special alternate colored"... you mean shiny? :P I don't know what Alolan Sandshrew's shiny colors are, but that almost sounds legit. Almost. xD

*whistles*

FINE, let me rephrase that. You can pretend it's a "limited edition" Alolan Sandshrew. :D

Years

I feel some Poke Balls suit certain Pokemon better than others. Like how I'd always try to use an Ultra Ball when catching Emolga, because the colors match so perfectly.

Meadow

Years

I feel some Poke Balls suit certain Pokemon better than others. Like how I'd always try to use an Ultra Ball when catching Emolga, because the colors match so perfectly.

Yesssss, same here! I especially feel that way with the Legendary Birds in LeafGreen, as I always make sure to catch Moltres with a standard Poké Ball, Articuno with a Great Ball, and Zapdos with an Ultra Ball. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back