• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Spoiler:

If I had to guess, I'd say these are Electric (Electric/Bug?), Water/Ghost and Poison respectively. Not sure about the latter though, but I don't think there are many other Poison types, so there's a good chance. What would be your guesses?

Yes, the dataminers also leaked the regional Dex and coloured the pic into sections for each island - Yellow (Melemele), Pink (Akala), Red (Ula'Ula) and Purple (Poni).

Ah okay. I should look into that. I can see most of my team being available pretty late, so that might change things.

Who thinks the latest Sun & Moon trailer (aka official reveal of Alola starter final stages, Tapu guardians and Cosmog) might be the last trailer we'll get before release? Or do you think we'll get one more next month?

There have been new Japanese trailers revealed today, maybe their English equivalent will be out as well soon?

If not then it may indeed be the last or one-but-last one. There's less than three weeks left after all. Hypehypehypehype!

Years

This is the island-segmented pic of the Alola Dex: https://imgur.com/DZslJIK

I'm definitely in good spirits of not having to wait too late with my planned team all being in Melemele and Akala Islands. Anyways, one of the new Japanese commercials confirmed Silvally is genderless as well, along with Alola Dex numbers for the Eevee line.

Lycanthropy

Years

Looks like most of my team would be available on the first two islands. Just not Sandshrew ironically. But that's not too bad.

Looks like every island has its own set of semi-legendary dragons (Poni even two). That's pretty cool!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

omg you guys are team planning already :o
    And i still haven't even chosen my starter xD

Years

So Dedenne, do you think the recently confirmed final evolutions will pick your starter? Will it be the ever-so-popular Decidueye, the underappreciated Incineroar or the majestic redemption that is Primarina?

Years

I have Primarina, Tsareena, Alolan Raichu, Lycanoc (Midnight since this is for Moon) and Salandit for my team. I can't decide between Pikipek, Alolan Ninetales or Crabrawler for the sixth slot though.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    You could possibly start a rotation maybe

In other news I just encountered a shiny Gligar....which is technically the FIRST legit shiny I've ever encountered in the wild. Too bad I didn't have any balls to catch it, but its not a big deal because it's not a cartridge run. But if it was...

Years

I think I've officially picked my sixth slot... it's Crabrawler. Figured I'd need a Fighting-type, and I never used crab or crustacean Pokemon previously either.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

Not a bad choice...but isn't it redundant to the starter? (I dunno actually for some reason I keep thinking it's a water type)

Lycanthropy

Years

Crabs are quite the stereotype Water Pokémon, so it's not really a surprising mistake. I'm actually glad they decided to get rid of stereotype typing, now you can actually find a bit of a diverse wildlife near the ocean instead of just a gazillion Water Pokémon.

In other news I just encountered a shiny Gligar....which is technically the FIRST legit shiny I've ever encountered in the wild. Too bad I didn't have any balls to catch it, but its not a big deal because it's not a cartridge run. But if it was...

That's... too bad. o_O

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Am I the only one who's been obsessively watching/waiting for the new episodes of Pokemon Generations every week? Yes? No?

Anyway, I dont like major spoilers like the datamining, Im trying to stay away from sm stuff now but I feel like Im gunna run into it eventually... Something Im gunna find important is gunna be thrown at me :'D

Also speaking of the demo, Im just upset now cause my copy for some reason stopped counting days. Like it took forever to finally stop saying 1 more day for the girl waiting ont he guy that helped her event, and now its stuck saying '6 more days til pikachus birthday' and its said that for like a week i havent changed the time or anything between the last event and now why is this happening... Plus my 3ds fell and the top broke so i had to gorilla glue it back and now i gotta fix the L button that i accidentally glued down. RIP my 3ds all the crap its been through.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

I've been hoping to get a new 3DS for Sun/Moon, but I spent too much money on other toys, so now I'll have to wait.

And I haven't really decided at all what Pokemon will be on my team for Sun or Moon. Since I'm getting a copy of each version, I'm just going to try all the options out there and see which ones stick around.

Am I the only one who's been obsessively watching/waiting for the new episodes of Pokemon Generations every week? Yes? No?
    No. :D I have been really enjoying Generations and hope that they continue. There are so many ideas that they could animate for an episode.

Years

I'm debating on if I should get the games for Christmas or as a late birthday present. Or maybe I get one version for the "late birthday present" and the other for Christmas.

Lycanthropy

Years

Just do what I usually do. If you can change it to something other than the default, do it. ;)

Not at all. I've been watching every episode as soon as I saw it was online. They're short, but great, and I think I might even like them more than the actual anime.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back