• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I've never paid much attention to egg groups...I just breed with a Ditto when I need to, since there isn't much that won't co-operate there. xD;

I am sick of furry bait and disturbing anthro Pokemon, though...

Years

I will always never understand why Nidorina and Nidoqueen are somehow infertile compared to their lowest evolutionary relative.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

That also asks me, is there any moves or abilities you feel some Pokemon should or shouldn't have?

Ooh, ooh! I'd normally have a ton of answers to that question (maybe I'll get back to it later), but for now all I can think of is this:

Watch out for Ghosts...

(Also, congrats on becoming a ghost, Hika! Can't believe I almost missed this, but I'll get ya added right away!)

Monsieur MustaChu

LegendChu's Sophisticated Alt
    Years

Ooh, ooh! I'd normally have a ton of answers to that question (maybe I'll get back to it later), but for now all I can think of is this:

Watch out for Ghosts...
    Overcoming the odds is what bravery is about, kind people. Wooper & Shroomish make up for their lack of hands, by using their feet to use Ice Punch & Focus Punch respectively.

As to why Yanmega cannot learn Fly, the answer would be simple my friend - lack of confidence.

Thanking you,

Your sincerely,

Monsieur MustaChu

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

In terms of abilities Lilligant should have the ability Dancer and should be able to learn all Dance moves.

Why do so many Pokemon have Intimidate? A Shinx should not be able to Intimidate anything.

Years

Don't worry Revise. Sometimes you don't always check this thread right away when there's a ghosting, let alone someone who's got their second time at doing it.

pkmin3033

...does anyone else really hate Hitmontop? Apart from Sylveon, I don't think there is a Pokemon that has a more infuriating evolution method...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

Hitmontop does indeed have a frustrating evolution mechanic and a strange design.

Sylveon's evolution mechanic is fine especially now Gen 7 has made obtaining a Sylveon easier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back