• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Ngl, I thought you were going for those chocolate coins next. I did not expect bottle caps. xD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

After that awful, awful night I had, I managed to get in a lot of water and even managed to eat something. I think if I sleep well enough this night, maybe I'll be back to (almost) full strength tomorrow or the day after.

Thing is: I still have a couple threads that I wanted to write more stuff for. Foe example: I still have three books I wanted to talk about in the Book Club. But I've never really found the motivation to write them...at least not recently.

Years

After that awful, awful night I had, I managed to get in a lot of water and even managed to eat something. I think if I sleep well enough this night, maybe I'll be back to (almost) full strength tomorrow or the day after.

Thing is: I still have a couple threads that I wanted to write more stuff for. Foe example: I still have three books I wanted to talk about in the Book Club. But I've never really found the motivation to write them...at least not recently.

Damn just realised you were so ill :(

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better at least!

Get yourself better, the club can wait :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

It was a lot better today. Still nowhere near to full strength, though. At least it wasn't a sickness...maybe something I ate?

Years

Could be. You probably got cursed when we were talking about having poor immune and digestive system in the OT DCC!

I hope you get fully better soon :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Did you sell me out to the powers that be? "There is someone who really needs to learn a lession that they are not as immune to bad food as they believe to be" :P

How are your side effects doing? Still bad or has it gotten better?

Years

Did you sell me out to the powers that be? "There is someone who really needs to learn a lession that they are not as immune to bad food as they believe to be" :P

How are your side effects doing? Still bad or has it gotten better?

Wasn't me I promise!!! Well... I don't think it was...

I am doing a bit better again today ty, and it's all worth it in the long run :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Of course it's worth it. Saving your life, your beloved and those around you! D:

It does not restrain you in any way, does it? You can at least do the things you like doing?

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

A lot. Celebi is my all time favorite, Jirachi is cool and so are Manaphy, Diancie, Hoopa (the non-ugly version), Magearna, and Marshadow.

Years
    143 Jirachi is really nice too yea 😇

Meloetta and Keldeo are kinda forgettable to me tbh. But they are cute-ish at least. I think the only mythicals I actually really dislike based on appearance are Meltan/Melmetal. They just look so lackluster to me.

pkmin3033

Aria Meloetta is bestest...conversely, Pirouetta can go and die in a fire. I can't believe what they did to it ;-;

Years

I'd prefer to see both forms with my own eyes first, but aria seems nicer at first glance.
    I do have one, but its sitting in Home so that ain't changing forms any time soon.

I want an Ice type mythical, there currently isn't one. Pretty please GF? =3

Years
    Are we talking performance or aesthetics ?

I think clobbopus and riolu are cute.
    Performance wise, breloom used to be pretty good, but I haven't used it in forever lol
    Kommo-o can be really strong too.

Back