• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDDDDD

Ahhh... PowerPoint. I think I have PowerPoint work to do, idk. A song for cliques?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

/had trombone lesson

It can't be supporting cliques, since cliques are a form of prejudice and I'm not supposed to have a song that shows support for that.

Edit: I loaded up a bigger pic of a Natsu fanart I found, and one of the themes for his magic began playing. And right now the Piano version of the FT Main Theme is playing. ILU TOO ITUNES.

Edit-Edit: I hadn't really saved fanart that much, but I've been going on a saving spree, and my fanart folder's now getting close to 100, with a majority of the fanart from FT XD; Also, look what comes up during my search:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=10429387

Dunno if you know how that works, but if you click on it to enlarge it multiple images will pop up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDDDD I love it when my music playlist makes sense. Like Kurimuse playing when they're introducing HoroHoro and then Shiroi Tsuki when Faust is introduced.

Of course I would know how that works. <3 /got several of her Red fanarts from that sort of thing.

Hehe, Fairy Tail, Shaman King, and Beyblade. Though the Beyblade series is the one I'm not interested in.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And it's been playing mostly FT and Rave tracks. I do love my iTunes indeed.

I just figured it out. Which is sad.

And also, I will get either burned or frozen due to the fact that this:
    Spoiler:

is something I find to be absolutely adorable. I am now totally supporting this pairing. /and I hope it's appropriate because I can't view 18+ stuff on Pixiv yet not to mention it doesn't reveal anything

/at least I still have some Natsu x Lucy fanart to show that I'm sane

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Ugh. I should be doing my homework right now. Yay, procrastinating! xP

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I wanna get this Poverty Project (which we aren't even expected to start yet) over with.

Gotta go now, later all :<

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yo o/

How is everyone~? =3 /is happy, hyper, and sleep-deprived

EDIT: Yeah for expected ninja-ing Bye, Ros~~

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Yo o/

Just breaking out the old account for old time's sake. That, and I needed to check messages and stuffs =3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should break out Mirokarosu more often. Or perhaps even Happy. God knows when the last time was when I broke out that alt.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I can't remember Tyki's password or the email I used for it D: I liked that account, too >3<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm tempted to go and check out what your other alts are, but then again I'm too lazy to. xD;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well, I remember the email address for Tyki, but, for some reason, the password resetter is acting really weird with the spambot thing that PC uses. I type in the random words and submit, and I do it exactly how I'm supposed to, but it still won't reset. I did this at LEAST 50 times throughout the day -_-"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Alts. I've used recently:

Lucent
    Nitori
    Rosary
    Lucy
    カゲボウズ
    Maka

...Yup. A good portion of them got theme changes, too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The only alt. I can't access still is Salamander. I think I recall the email address, I just can't recall if it was @yahoo or gmail or what. /I'm guessing Gmail, but Idk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back