• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years

Congratulations Van, and now I'm resetting it back to zero.
    (to avoid the loss of power, and also as a favor)
    Go, Zeffy. Wait for it. It's gonna come again. Reddo barely missed it, too.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'll definitely make sure you get it. I don't want it now.

Cid

Years

Remember, there are many winners in this thread. Not just one.
    Also, I definitely wanted to express my dislike at the guy stalking the thread, though not personally. Still, nothing was intentional. Van pulled a fast one.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

There actually was someone here... I just don't remember their name. They just joined PC, but still.... Even noobs should know that that was kinda blegh to do. Unless they were just curious as to how the thread worked, in which case I feel even worse.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    It was, but I was just trying to spare him any kind of embarassment that could've potentially ensued from that.

Where'd Cid go? I've gotta hit the hay soon, and I wanna know you've got a way to make it.

Cid

Years

Let's get those hundred posts posted.

Still, that was a pretty awful time to be curious to how the thread worked.
    Darn these ambiguous titles.

Oh, and I'm still here.
    Actually, I'm browsing another site atm, which explains how anyone can ninja me.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm actually trying to talk to the guy. But, I think Zef may need to go. If that be the case, I don't wanna continue without her. There'd be no point other than to give other people a better chance of getting it up.

Cid

Years

Yeah, you're right. It wouldn't be as fun without the FUN people.
    And wth, I'm starting to look at Karen on the banner of "The Johto Elite" style differently.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Not unless you have an Alt named TDow. I'm not assuming this time, though. That cost us a new zombie and gave me even more power based on a failed trick.

Years
    Lol i still don't know how i was stalking i litteraly logged in not too long ago like 1min before you messaged me. lol

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    That's weird. Sorry again for the confusion, though. Now I just need to find a way to make it up to Zeffy..... Hmm.....

For the time being, though, I think I should do this.

I also got to get the first post of page 1000. That one is fun, though. I actually didn't do anything but post for this one.

Cid

Years

Hey there, TDow. Well, these past few hundreds were all a big mess.
    All of them mostly due to bad timing.

Oh and sorry for that, you seem really clueless. xD

Hooray for 1000 pages (in my view).

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yeah... When the number gets that high, it often gets a little crazy here. Well, it used to. Meh..... It really does sadden me how badly this thread has gotten. It's gotten a lot better recently, but it's still meh.....

And, if you're clueless, don't be. You're innocent. It was our (mostly my) misjudgement.
    Anyway, are you understanding this thread? Its primary objective is to make it to 100, 200, or 300 so you can be some level of zombie. The zombies reset the number back to 0. Otherwise, it's free game what you do. There was an RP that I participated in, but I stopped because of certain reasons, and it kinda moved to a Messenger thing. Now, we pretty much just talk about whatever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back