• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    2. I can help later on today, maybe. After I sleep and get to work, of course. ;)

Help with what, don? If it's about getting the number up for Zeffy, sure! If not, PM me in case it's something else that may/may not need to be secret. I dunno if I've talked to you yet, so I'm being cautious.

I'm Guessing its a counting thread?

You would guess correct, my hopeful hombre.

EDIT: Someone talk me down from hurting my dog. She keeps hurting my 360. I need soothing so as not to do anything rash.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    @TD: That sucks. I actually have a Shiny, I think, if you're interested. I'm not really into shinies except to say: OOH! I caught a shiny!

@don: Yeah.... You're the second person to tell me that about them. It just isn't on right now. I haven't played/used it in a couple of days, yet she still insists on knocking it over every single time.

Cid

Years

Haha, the dog is definitely jealous of all the attention that it's deprived from by that thingamajig he keeps on knocking over.

Twenty Ralts hatched, and still no shiny? Just shows how rare those things are.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    @don: I actually just did that. It's sitting inside a sidetable. Thanks!

@TD: I dunno.... there isn't really anything in particular. If there was, there's always my AR that's collecting dust. I seriously don't even know if I have one. I've gotta find my copies of DPPt first. They're still packed away somewhere.

number

Also, I don't deprive her of anything. The dog is an attention hog. Plus, it also is in part due to the fact that her bed keeps being moved to right next to the system. My grandma is driving me insane by doing that. I've already had disk 3 of XIII ruined because of this little problem.

Cid

Years
  • Also, I don't deprive her of anything. The dog is an attention hog. Plus, it also is in part due to the fact that her bed keeps being moved to right next to the system. My grandma is driving me insane by doing that. I've already had disk 3 of XIII ruined because of this little problem.

That's awful. Did that halt your progress in the game, then?

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It only deprived me of (a lot of) extra stuff. I've already beaten the final bosses, I'm just going through and collecting stuff. It's fine to just wait until I can get the game again. No biggee.

Cid

Years

It only deprived me of (a lot of) extra stuff. I've already beaten the final bosses, I'm just going through and collecting stuff. It's fine to just wait until I can get the game again. No biggee.

That's good. At least you aren't missing the main thing.
    I have yet to finish it, though.

I'm going to stay away from this thread for a little while, until more people come.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Hey, pipz I'm back. :)
    I hope I'll become a zombie this time. ;;

EDIT: and I have to go again because my favorite shows are on. ;D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

This thread was waaaaaaaaaaay so active a few hours ago. You should've seen how Van's ALT became a zombie. XP
    Oh, that was epic!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I saw that, actually.

Ugh, watching an autopsy with a real body.

/you can imagine why I'm on here instead

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back