• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out, it's a wild staff member ;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    They are the overlords of PC. They control all of our actions. They are the reason why we cower in the corner when we make threads. Without them, infractions would be non-existant and we would all live in a world without fear. Though for this community to function as a normal society, we must have them. There would be chaos if they weren't around.

...On that note, do you fear a staff member? :)

I do! Nick, God, he is so scary. I mean, when he comes near my threads I'm like "ohGodplzdon'tlock ;;" And then there's Erica, wow! Now that is one scary chick. Oh, and that Audy, wow I wouldn't like to get on his bad side. D: Fiona and Zet are also damn scary too, they make me quiver with fear ;__________;

But yeah, seriously, are you afraid to talk to staff/fear them/something along those lines? Ooh, and why?

no offense to nick/erica/audy/zet/fiona. :3

Also, this was Siggy's thread idea. :D

Years
    No, I don't.

Personally I think it's kind of silly to fear any staff member, especially the ones on PC.

It's probably because I worked with them for a while, but they are quite friendly people and you tend get a good idea of where to step with them.

Also my thread idea, muahahaha

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
    Years
    Luke...

He'll probably call me a c-word just for saying this.

He hates me, hates the music I like, and I've even tried to get along with him. On shoddy he's a bully. Sure, it's fun to tease people, and yeah it's the internet, but I believe this is full-on hatred. I don't think he's "just kidding." He says a lot of hurtful things and I don't even go on shoddy anymore because of him.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Seeing as I used to be one and know all of the older ones, I can't say that I fear them. I go waay back with people like Andy, Erika, and Jake.

I'm even in cool with some of the newer staff members that I met after coming back from my exile. Since I don't know all of the staff members on a personal basis like I used to when I was one, I can't really say that I'd trust them fully, but I can at least respect them. XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Luke...

He'll probably call me a c-word just for saying this.

He hates me, hates the music I like, and I've even tried to get along with him. On shoddy he's a bully. Sure, it's fun to tease people, and yeah it's the internet, but I believe this is full-on hatred. I don't think he's "just kidding." He says a lot of hurtful things and I don't even go on shoddy anymore because of him.

He doesn't hate you >.>

Anyway, fearing a staff member is pretty silly. I mean...We're not out to get anyone o.o

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I fear Aurafire. I mean that dude is such a bully! He is probably the meanest person I have ever met!

Just kidding ilu Aura. Its just their job to moderate forums/members and make sure we don't have stupid people doing stupid things.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AURAAAAAAA

and wtf I have a feeling this was linked on shoddy O_O

But really, no one on PC is remotely scary, I mean its a PokeFansite O_O

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    Is this thread supposed to be a joke? Because it's not funny. How can you be SCARED of a staff member? Yes, I admit, some of them are a little strict, but they're just doing their job. I mean, if they didn't actually go around and moderatre, they'd be demoted :p

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Why do so many people find Morkula so intimidating? He's one of the least intimidating people I know; both on and off PC.

As for me, I only find one staff member to be rather intimidating. And that staff member is not Morkula.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I find it a bit childish to be afraid of a staff member, especially if you never did anything wrong.

Erica.

Years
    Better question: Which staff member am I not afraid of?

But nah, I don't see a reason to fear the staff members here, as I find most of them to be relatively friendly. They're just doing their jobs, and they're humans afterall. XD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Oh they are all so scary

Nah, I don't fear them to be honest, espically on PC, they're all really nice...that I've met anyway. I'm more too shy to talk to them really. xp

Years
    Why do so many people find Morkula so intimidating? He's one of the least intimidating people I know; both on and off PC.

As for me, I only find one staff member to be rather intimidating. And that staff member is not Morkula.
    *looms ominously*
    he's talking about me. jsyk.

The one staff member I'm afraid of is Matthew. She is so weird.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Netto is the scariest mod on this forum. I mean if you look at him in the eyes he will crack your head open with his banhammer. It's because of him that I'm scared of posting less than four words in TCTI. ;A;

But Nah, I don't find any of the others scary by definition.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    *looms ominously*
    he's talking about me. jsyk.

The one staff member I'm afraid of is Matthew. She is so weird.
    Watch out, it's a wild staff member ;;

I'm particularly afraid of Luke. He's so mean to me. One time he called me fat. :'(
    No really, I don't see a point in being afraid of staff members. They're just doing their job.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I'm not afraid of any of the staff members. They're all relatively friendly, and I've never had a problem with them. Besides, they're only doing their job.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I posted a thread like this in Mysidia xD
    Only it was "Do you get excited when a staff member posts in your thread."
    Of course it didn't work since most staff members, if not all, are active posters there and make up the majority of posts.
    But yeah.

You know who terrified me for the longest time?
    Razor Leaf on SPPf.
    My god, he was scary.
    I kept trying to get on his good side xD
    For some reason it made me feel good when we got along :3
    Made my day sometimes.
    ...I'm weird xD

But yeah. No one here, really d:
    You're all nice.

Back